Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Now that we’re out of the Cups we can concentrate

Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:35 am

On avoiding relegation !!!

Re: Now that we’re out of the Cups we can concentrate

Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:08 am

Ninianman wrote:On avoiding relegation !!!

this was funnier in your head wasnt it.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:15 am

paulh_85 wrote:

Well I find it amusing because we certainly aren't making the play offs.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:31 am

JJ1927 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Well I find it amusing because we certainly aren't making the play offs.

stranger things have happened mate.. its not like we get murdered every week..
ive read lots of people say correctly that we haven't had a good 90 minutes.. but we haven't had too many bad 90s either..
this fella has now lost 3, 1 hammering.. 1 game where after being very much 2nd best finished strongly and 1 on pens.. that's not terrible over 20 games..

Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:44 pm

I think we will be fine this season, im concerned about next season though if Harris is still in charge.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:37 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I think we will be fine this season, im concerned about next season though if Harris is still in charge.

The club are not going to get rid of him after half a season with a squad that essentially isnt his. The only way the club will get rid of him is if we are in a relegation battle. So he will be here next season. Fans need to accept that.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:26 pm

Escott1927 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I think we will be fine this season, im concerned about next season though if Harris is still in charge.

The club are not going to get rid of him after half a season with a squad that essentially isnt his. The only way the club will get rid of him is if we are in a relegation battle. So he will be here next season. Fans need to accept that.

yeah I think he will be in charge but I can see us struggling again like under trollope and him getting the sack. wouldn't be surprised if they then asked Warnock back to save us again. :lol:

Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:23 am

if he went who would you expect the replacement to be ?
its not going to be anyone with any sort of reputation.. will be someone that sees a cost cutting job here as a step forwards..
as it is results are not terrible. he has tried things out. clearly wants to play a bit differently it all takes time..
i just wish he could stop contradicting himself..