Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

A forum for all things Cardiff City
Post a reply

‘ Neil harris record 17 matches in charge ‘

Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:04 pm

Played 17 won 6 drawn 9 lost 2

Doesnt seem to bad to me played all the teams in the top 6 too ,his 3 transfer window players haven't played yet ,give the lad a chance ffs

Re: Neil harris record 17 matches in charge

Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:07 pm

wez1927 wrote:Played 17 won 6 drawn 9 lost 2

Doesnt seem to bad to me played all the teams in the top 6 too ,his 3 transfer window players haven't played yet ,give the lad a chance ffs

It looks ok but if we had won four of the nine draws and lost the other five we would have been three points better off than drawing all nine.

The number of draws show we are hard to beat but also that we find it hard to win!

Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:10 pm

davids wrote:

It looks ok but if we had won four of the nine draws and lost the other five we would have been three points better off than drawing all nine.

The number of draws show we are hard to beat but also that we find it hard to win!

Agree ,need to turn these draws into wins

Re: ‘ Neil harris record 17 matches in charge ‘

Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:53 pm

Well said :thumbright:

Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:07 pm

its 18 including last night.. don't know if you want call it a draw or a defeat.. but either way...its less defeats in the last 18 games than..pep..jose...Lampard or Brenda have. and also less defeats than alex furguson and bill shankly had in their first 18 in charge

Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:16 pm

dogfound wrote:

its 18 including last night.. don't know if you want call it a draw or a defeat.. but either way...its less defeats in the last 18 games than..pep..jose...Lampard or Brenda have. and also less defeats than alex furguson and bill shankly had in their first 18 in charge

I just think we are very hard to beat and just need to turn those draws into wins ,hes not going anywhere and needs to be given a chance ,let's get behind him

Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:23 pm

davids wrote:

And we also find it hard to play for 90 minutes.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:29 pm

Don Keydick wrote:
davids wrote:

And we also find it hard to play for 90 minutes.
so did warnock and previous managers

Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:52 pm

Tactically inept.
An now most fans are starting to see it. Couldn’t close out the game last night after being 2-0 up.

A few subs at the right times and we would of won comfortably.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:18 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:Tactically inept.
An now most fans are starting to see it. Couldn’t close out the game last night after being 2-0 up.

Lost TWO in 17 matches and he's (quote) "inept"??? :?

Doesn't look that way to me but then again although I don't think he was the right choice for the club, I haven't jumped on the negativity bandwagon that many seem to have

Way too much unwarranted criticism of Neil Harris to date and much of it out of a certain ignorance and flocking (yes, I said flocking :laughing6: ) of sheep

His record in those games he has been in charge has (this season) been better than Neil Warnock's and he appears to be finding a system that on the evidence (to date) of portions of any given game, might well produce more 3 point results rather than 1 pointers going forward

Give the guy a chance, instead of writing him off 'at a whim' :(

Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:53 pm

Sven wrote:

Doesn't look that way to me but then again although I don't think he was the right choice for the club, I haven't jumped on the negativity bandwagon that many seem to have

Way too much unwarranted criticism of Neil Harris to date and much of it out of a certain ignorance and flocking (yes, I said flocking :laughing6: ) of sheep

His record in those games he has been in charge has (this season) been better than Neil Warnock's and he appears to be finding a system that on the evidence (to date) of portions of any given game, might well produce more 3 point results rather than 1 pointers going forward

100% agree. Many fans seem to be giving him the damned if he does damned if he doesn't opinion

Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:08 pm

I thought the first 55 mins was the best football I’ve seen us play since Dave Jones

Passing was slick nothing lumped forward something great movement in behind

It showed me that Harris perhaps is trying to change the way we play slowly.

Last 35 was up there with the worse forgot everything we had done so well and the defending on 2 goals was poor

A lot of those players don’t make our usual 11 but for me there’s enough there for us to think if he can get some ball playing players in he can start to mould something here

Questions to be asked about why we can’t play for 90 mins and not 45/50 but teams will ask questions of you most games and I think we have to shape up our defending and stop giving away such sloppy goals all the time it was the same under warnock this season so that trend has just continued

People who are moaning about yesterday I fail to see how you cannot mention the change in performance last 3 home games we’ve had 50% possession it’s clear to see for everyone we are trying harder to play with the ball grnated at West Brom a tough side we had to throw some route 1 stuff up but that was the correct thing to do as they were like rabbits in headlights from set pieces

I can’t remember a single home game under where we have had 50/50 possession I struggle to remember 30%

Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:16 pm

smakerzthebluebird wrote:I thought the first 55 mins was the best football I’ve seen us play since Dave Jones

Passing was slick nothing lumped forward something great movement in behind

It showed me that Harris perhaps is trying to change the way we play slowly.

Last 35 was up there with the worse forgot everything we had done so well and the defending on 2 goals was poor

A lot of those players don’t make our usual 11 but for me there’s enough there for us to think if he can get some ball playing players in he can start to mould something here

Questions to be asked about why we can’t play for 90 mins and not 45/50 but teams will ask questions of you most games and I think we have to shape up our defending and stop giving away such sloppy goals all the time it was the same under warnock this season so that trend has just continued

People who are moaning about yesterday I fail to see how you cannot mention the change in performance last 3 home games we’ve had 50% possession it’s clear to see for everyone we are trying harder to play with the ball grnated at West Brom a tough side we had to throw some route 1 stuff up but that was the correct thing to do as they were like rabbits in headlights from set pieces

I can’t remember a single home game under where we have had 50/50 possession I struggle to remember 30%

Great post ,under harris the football is better than under warnock and they are trying to play a bit of football and holding on to more possession

Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:18 pm

just the wrong manager, we needed a change in direction and we got like for like. it is what it is but I dont see us going anywhere under him.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:21 pm

2blue2handle wrote:just the wrong manager, we needed a change in direction and we got like for like. it is what it is but I dont see us going anywhere under him.

Keep the faith buddy ,who would you have bearing in mind ,chris Houghton didnt want the job

Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:23 pm

Sven wrote:

You so f*cking weird why can’t you just say things like a normal person with out putting the emojis and trying to put people down your like a 12 year old girl.

Anyway who am I flocking around like a sheep?

My opinion has always been MY opinion I don’t flock around anybody.

Neil Harris isn’t a good enough manager for where we want to go that my opinion and I’m sticking to it.

What’s all this two losses nonsense about anyway.

We lost against Brentford and we got a f*cking smashing from QPR then last night we blew a two goal lead because the manager can’t make subs. Then lost on penalty’s.

Only weirdos class going out of the cups on penalty’s as a draw. Don’t be that guy I’ve never heard one person say we drew the Carling Cup Final or we drew the semi final.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:23 pm

wez1927 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:just the wrong manager, we needed a change in direction and we got like for like. it is what it is but I dont see us going anywhere under him.

Keep the faith buddy ,who would you have bearing in mind ,chris Houghton didnt want the job

I cant really remember who was about now, but of all the people mentioned I remember thinking Harris is the one I really didnt want as its just like for like. I thought Bellamy was the worst option and cant stand the guy but looking back now I think even he would have brought something new.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:24 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Who told you that Snodgrass or Success?

You don’t know anything mate your wrong a good 99% of the time.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:27 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

If you say so , what information do you pass on ? Nothing other than negativity, take the chip off your shoulder mr negative :lol:

Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:28 pm

Find myself agreeing with Wez someone shoot me

Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:32 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:

We must of agreed on something in the past :lol:

Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:34 pm

wez1927 wrote:
BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:

We must of agreed on something in the past :lol:

think it might have been on the Netfix thread.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:49 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

If you say so , what information do you pass on ? Nothing other than negativity, take the chip off your shoulder mr negative :lol:

I don’t pass on anything because like you I don’t know anything.

I’m not being negative I’m being realistic I’d love us to storm up the league and get promoted.

I don’t know how people can’t see how Harris isn’t Russel Slade 2.0 . Just like I predicted before the transfer window players would be shipped out a few underwhelming loans brought in right at the end of window.

Now we will bounce about under the play offs never really threaten to actually get into them. He’s a yes man. The board will take who they want out of the squad and put who they want into it.

Only time will tell.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:58 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I’m not being negative I’m being realistic I’d love us to storm up the league and get promoted.

I don’t know how people can’t see how Harris isn’t Russel Slade 2.0 . Just like I predicted before the transfer window players would be shipped out a few underwhelming loans brought in right at the end of window.

Now we will bounce about under the play offs never really threaten to actually get into them. He’s a yes man. The board will take who they want out of the squad and put who they want into it.

Only time will tell.

I pass on what I'm told you seem to have a problem with that ,it might be right, it might turn out that it doesnt come off nothings 100% in transfers till they sign on the dotted line, ,but I pass it on coz it's a football forum,if your not interested maybe you should put my on ignore but you offer nothing other than snipping at other poster and negativity ,take a good look at yourself, remember its a forum to talk

Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:08 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Only time will tell.

I pass on what I'm told you seem to have a problem with that ,it might be right, it might turn out that it doesnt come off nothings 100% in transfers till they sign on the dotted line, ,but I pass it on coz it's a football forum,if your not interested maybe you should put my on ignore but you offer nothing other than snipping at other poster and negativity ,take a good look at yourself, remember its a forum to talk

You try an make out you’ve got all these secret contacts saying you’ve heard from sources and coaches. They probably taking the piss out of you or your sources tell you when they’ve been on the sauce.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:08 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:

You so f*cking weird why can’t you just say things like a normal person with out putting the emojis and trying to put people down your like a 12 year old girl.

Neil Harris isn’t a good enough manager for where we want to go that my opinion and I’m sticking to it.

We lost against Brentford and we got a f*cking smashing from QPR then last night we blew a two goal lead because the manager can’t make subs. Then lost on penalty’s.

Only weirdos class going out of the cups on penalty’s as a draw. Don’t be that guy I’ve never heard one person say we drew the Carling Cup Final or we drew the semi final.

Weird??? :? If you're (quote) "normal", then I don't want to be! :lol:

Here's one...why don't you think before you type, find something original to build your post count up with and actually contribute with something of worth to this Forum?

Where with the exception of the word "inept" (your term not anyone else) have I mentioned you in my response? It as simply a response to your post and was in general terms. However, if the cap fits...

Instead of whingeing about someone's style (in this case mine) concentrate on the text of their comment without resorting to the need to use expletives to confirm your ire at being picked up for talking garbage (again)

There's a first for everything and we live in hope, fella...! :ayatollah:

PS: I note (not for the first time) your response to Wez, who (again not for the first time) is a poster being knocked and ridiculed by you for knowing something you didn't

Seems to be a theme with you, fella! ;)

Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:23 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Only time will tell.

You try an make out you’ve got all these secret contacts saying you’ve heard from sources and coaches. They probably taking the piss out of you or your sources tell you when they’ve been on the sauce.
I dont make out anything other than what I've heard and I pass it on ,dont have any secret sources at all ,did have a contact who done all the medicals for cardiff city last year and he got 5 out of the 6 signings he told me about right ,snodgrass was booked in to have one but he turned us down ,but you always bring that up ,medicals are booked days in advance and sometimes players pull out at the last moment,nothing is guaranteed ,cardiff were trying to get Isaacs success but wouldn't per 40k a week for him ,if no one passed on anything they heard there would be no posts on here ,you snipe at people on this board all the time ,maybe you are a bit jealous that no one talks to you :lol:

Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:23 pm

Sven wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:

Weird??? :? If you're (quote) "normal", then I don't want to be! :lol:

Here's one...why don't you think before you type, find something original to build your post count up with and actually contribute with something of worth to this Forum?

Where with the exception of the word "inept" (your term not anyone else) have I mentioned you in my response? It as simply a response to your post and was in general terms. However, if the cap fits...

Instead of whingeing about someone's style (in this case mine) concentrate on the text of their comment without resorting to the need to use expletives to confirm your ire at being picked up for talking garbage (again)

There's a first for everything and we live in hope, fella...! :ayatollah:

PS: I note (not for the first time) your response to Wez, who (again not for the first time) is a poster being knocked and ridiculed by you for knowing something you didn't

Seems to be a theme with you, fella! ;)

Well when you click reply with quote to somebody your usually engaging in a conversation with them maybe you should think before you click next time eyyy fella...

Who’s being flocked around by sheep anyway why are you ignoring the question fella?

I’ll never be irked by you fella... You don’t bother me in the slightest keep trying if it makes you happy I really don’t mind.

I’m sorry about using such vulgar language around a man with ( in his own mind ) such intellect as you svenny fella...

Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:30 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Only time will tell.

I dont make out anything other than what I've heard and I pass it on ,dont have any secret sources at all ,did have a contact who done all the medicals for cardiff city last year and he got 5 out of the 6 signings he told me about right ,snodgrass was booked in to have one but he turned us down ,but you always bring that up ,medicals are booked days in advance and sometimes players pull out at the last moment,nothing is guaranteed ,cardiff were trying to get Isaacs success but wouldn't per 40k a week for him ,if no one passed on anything they heard there would be no posts on here ,you snipe at people on this board all the time ,maybe you are a bit jealous that no one talks to you :lol:

Yep you got me there wez I'm “just jealous”

Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:36 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Only time will tell.

Yep you got me there wez I'm “just jealous”

Take that chip off your shoulder
Post a reply