Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: IS THE SEASON OVER ????????

Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:09 am

Bluebina wrote:
Bluebina wrote:I think it is unless we win the next three in a row, then there could be a slight chance?

It is now !!!

Is it? :?

Have you been in touch with the (self-appointed) Forum Health Minister, LeonSD, MD? ;)

Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:59 pm

Sven wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Bluebina wrote:I think it is unless we win the next three in a row, then there could be a slight chance?

It is now !!!

Have you been in touch with the (self-appointed) Forum Health Minister, LeonSD, MD? ;)

It’s common sense, almost all of Europe is in total lockdown, yet we will be playing football :laughing6:

Spain was in the same position as us a week ago it’s now increased sevenfold !!!

Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:21 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Sven wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

It is now !!!

It’s common sense, almost all of Europe is in total lockdown, yet we will be playing football :laughing6:

Spain was in the same position as us a week ago it’s now increased sevenfold !!!

It may carry on if we are still not ready to start a New Season by August, we may have to have the end of this season, and then start the next season 2021/2022, so miss one full season altogether due to the Coronavirus?

Who knows but I can't see this season wrapped up before August?

Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:29 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Sven wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

It is now !!!

It may carry on if we are still not ready to start a New Season by August, we may have to have the end of this season, and then start the next season 2021/2022, so miss one full season altogether due to the Coronavirus?

Who knows but I can't see this season wrapped up before August?
I would be gobsmacked if it re started even in August its mad I had docs yest he reckoned that we ain't anywhere near the worst of this I hope hes wrong my neice who's a teaching assistant shes been told be prepared to be back in sept . Let's face it the country is in chaos atm no one knows what will happen but theres more to worry about atm

Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:39 am

Bluebina wrote:
Sven wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

It is now !!!

You still reckon it's "common sense" that the season is over? :?

Doesn't look like it (no matter when it's reconvened) now the club's are digging their heels in, does it? ;)

Clubs have indicated that they want this current 'season in progress' to be completed finish as a priority, so does that mean IF anything is to be cancelled, it would be next season? :?

This season certain clubs would rightly be able to feel hard done by (Villa excepted) and take potential legal action, whereas the next full season that is played starts with a level field where no one has been advantaged or disadvantaged, so to speak

Would make far more sense to do that than cancel this one (no matter when it is reconvened) :thumbright:

Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:07 am

Sven wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Sven wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

It is now !!!

You still reckon it's "common sense" that the season is over? :?

Doesn't look like it (no matter when it's reconvened) now the club's are digging their heels in, does it? ;)

Clubs have indicated that they want this current 'season in progress' to be completed finish as a priority, so does that mean IF anything is to be cancelled, it would be next season? :?

This season certain clubs would rightly be able to feel hard done by (Villa excepted) and take potential legal action, whereas the next full season that is played starts with a level field where no one has been advantaged or disadvantaged, so to speak

Would make far more sense to do that than cancel this one (no matter when it is reconvened) :thumbright:
hes not far off really is he the whole of the sporting world is on lock down most of europe is aswell yes I'm a football fan yes it's boring no footie on or sport but at this precise moment who cares . They have put it back another 28 days for a reason you now got boris saying we can start beating the virus in 12 weeks so if that's case that takes us to middle june ish till any football is re started you got some doctors saying we havent even seen worst of this so who knows what will happen