Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ 3 NEW SIGNINGS ‘

Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:07 pm

3 NEW SIGNINGS:

2 Sanderson
14 Adomah
24 Smith

Our three new #Bluebirds will be available for selection for the first time this weekend.

#CityAsOne

Re: ‘ 3 NEW SIGNINGS ‘

Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:3 NEW SIGNINGS:

2 Sanderson
14 Adomah
24 Smith

Our three new #Bluebirds will be available for selection for the first time this weekend.

#CityAsOne

Sanderson in for Richards and Afomah in for any one of the wingers imo

Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:45 pm

id start Murphy and Whyte on the wings myself. might as well see the kid from wolves on the right.

Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:11 pm

I would definitely take Murphy and try to sell him to Luton while he is there.

Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:20 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

2 Sanderson
14 Adomah
24 Smith

#CityAsOne

I would love to know the logic behind that Sanderson pick.
He has never played a single minute of professional football but you would replace Jazz with him ?

Murphy just had his best game in a city shirt against Reading but I can see a option for adomah to play on the left.

Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:55 pm

thomasblue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

2 Sanderson
14 Adomah
24 Smith

#CityAsOne

He has never played a single minute of professional football but you would replace Jazz with him ?

Murphy just had his best game in a city shirt against Reading but I can see a option for adomah to play on the left.

Don’t rate Richards That’s it really. I’m assuming Sanderson is ready otherwise we wouldn’t have signed him on loan.
Take your point re JM (though he has had numerous chances) but as you say, a place on the right for Adomah would seems the right move imo as Whyte has done very little to impress for a while ....imho.

Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:36 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
thomasblue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

2 Sanderson
14 Adomah
24 Smith

#CityAsOne

Don’t rate Richards That’s it really. I’m assuming Sanderson is ready otherwise we wouldn’t have signed him on loan.
Take your point re JM (though he has had numerous chances) but as you say, a place on the right for Adomah would seems the right move imo as Whyte has done very little to impress for a while ....imho.

I think sanderson was a panic signing purely for cover incase sicknote goes AWOL again until the summer. I doubt we will see him and to be honest if Jazz does get injured o would expect Bacuna to slot in before Sanderson anyway

Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:22 pm

probably all on the bench,maybe start Smith on the wing.

Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:17 pm

thomasblue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
thomasblue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

2 Sanderson
14 Adomah
24 Smith

#CityAsOne

I think sanderson was a panic signing purely for cover incase sicknote goes AWOL again until the summer. I doubt we will see him and to be honest if Jazz does get injured o would expect Bacuna to slot in before Sanderson anyway

Fair points. We’ll soon see. :thumbup:

Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:58 pm

paulh_85 wrote:id start Murphy and Whyte on the wings myself. might as well see the kid from wolves on the right.

No first team experience, but f**k, throw him in isit

Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:59 am

nubbsy wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:id start Murphy and Whyte on the wings myself. might as well see the kid from wolves on the right.

whats the f*cking point in signing him if you dont?

Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:23 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

It was a panic buy or one for the under 23's. I cant see any other reason behind it tbh. You cant buy a player with 0 experience and expect him to walk into the team. I hope I'm wrong and hes an absolute gem.

Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:15 pm

nubbsy wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

It was a panic buy or one for the under 23's. I cant see any other reason behind it tbh. You cant buy a player with 0 experience and expect him to walk into the team. I hope I'm wrong and hes an absolute gem.

it really doesn't say much for Coxe who was being touted as the cream of the crop of this future team full of academy players that people are talking about.