Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season Tickets 2020/21

Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:10 pm

Cant see many season tickets being sold for next season after what we have had to suffer this season. I will be renewing but cant see more than 12000 being sold if we are lucky. Hope I am wrong. Club has to show ambition if they want fans to turn up.

Re: Season Tickets 2020/21

Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:26 pm

They are being delayed this season to see where City are in the Championship come March

Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:They are being delayed this season to see where City are in the Championship come March

Yes I suppose they'll have to review the prices if by March it looks like we might be in League 1 next season. :o

Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:27 pm

Attractive football with a positive style might put a few more season tickets on the wish list

Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:44 pm

Rather an optimistic 12,000 season ticket sales for next year. With a less than half full stadium each match, it's too tempting for lots of fans to pick and choose matches instead; then buy a ticket for the cheapest price seat, then wander over to another area for a better view to watch the game. After all, there will be plenty of empty seats to sit on. The club will need to encourage season ticket sales big time one way or another to avoid this.

Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:They are being delayed this season to see where City are in the Championship come March

They should still offer renewals to existing st holders regardless of where we are as a reward for continued loyalty and support. If they want to hike prices in case of promotion that should be for new st’s only.

Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:14 pm

The club missed an opportunity to change our style and put us on a new journey. Unfortunately.

Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:20 pm

I'll be renewing regardless...for the umpteenth season in a row :bluebird:

It is the club I chose to support as a young lad, have followed ever since and the one I will follow going forward

It's played a big part of my life even if I've seen more downs than ups over the years and may continue to do so

I've always said that any owner is just the current custodian of the local institution that is Cardiff City FC and when each has gone, it is the true supporters will still be there

Seems many on here come 'with conditions'... :cry:

Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:34 pm

I'll be there fellow bluebirds. I've got fu.. all else to do in a Sat aft.

Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:49 pm

MR BIRCHGROVE wrote:Rather an optimistic 12,000 season ticket sales for next year. With a less than half full stadium each match, it's too tempting for lots of fans to pick and choose matches instead; then buy a ticket for the cheapest price seat, then wander over to another area for a better view to watch the game. After all, there will be plenty of empty seats to sit on. The club will need to encourage season ticket sales big time one way or another to avoid this.

they are very cheap now so no idea what incentive they could offer..
personally ive bought STs some years when I knew id not be at a lot of games...they are cheap.. your guaranteed your seat.. need one for away games and should we get to any big games you have no issues..