Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ‘ Neil Harris bashers ‘

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:45 pm

We are now above Millwall. Well done NH.

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:51 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:How’d you know I’m not gay?

I don't and never hinted at or suggested it, did i!?

Equally, apart from knocking your posts (as you have mine) where have I ever been personal towards you, as you have me?

Simple answer is that I haven't...mainly because (as I've said more than once) I don't know you as a person any more than you know me andr, it seems, most ithers on here)

Be honest here, I'm not the first Mid/Admin to let you know you're out of order this last week or so, am I?

As a poster (maybe as a person) you clearly have an issue with being disagreed with; and calling people what you did is simply not going to be tolerated

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:56 pm

Foghorn65 wrote:We are now above Millwall. Well done NH.

And you know who...! ;) :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:56 pm

Funny that as someone was bestowing the virtues of their manager and how they've improved since NH left because they were
above us while we are going backwards under NH? As they say it's all gone quiet over there! :laughing6:

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:59 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
BarryWelsh88 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
BAMBA CREW wrote:Don't bother reasoning with the idiots. We win today, to go above Swansea and just below the playoffs, and wankers like Barry Welsh are saying, "where would we be without Tomlin". Depressing, positivity drains and making me visit this board less and less.

Yeah thinking same mate I hardly visit the board these days. Loads of people slagging a manager off just coz not a big name or havent spent millions on players. Yet as proven got more points and better results this season than warnock who i dont want to knock either but facts are facts and harris is doing a better job this season than warnock

Only got to look at hits for main thread after game normally full of comments but hardly any because no matter how positive fans are you will be cast as deluded or the like! There are lots of regular posters missing sign of of the times, just not worth the hassle either...:roll:

Imagine not coming into a Messageboard any more because of people’s comments :lol:

Exactly that’s how pathetic people have gotten they are unwilling to accept other people’s opinions.

It’s really embarrassing for them they think there better then the other side and there opinions matter more.

If there so confident then why don’t they just say we will see at the end of season and then they can have there I told you so moment.

The facts don't lie, we've improved under Harris and are just outside the playoffs. Just because Harris wasn't people's first choice they spit their dummies out at every opportunity. Need to grow the f**k up

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:59 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:Why can’t people just accept that other people have the opinion that we won’t get into the playoffs because they feel the manager isn’t good enough?

Why all this weirdness calling people Harris bashers and that?

Pathetic really people can be called Harris bashers and it’s fine but I say there the opposite and the bitter up his own ass mod goes off on one about homophobia.

There’s too sides yeah at the end of the season we will see who’s views where right. Myself and a few others don’t think our manager is good enough to go on a run of games getting us wins to get us into the play offs. I don’t sit here hoping city lose every game they play I’m just being realistic look at our squad and how we are playing and just think we are going to get a run of wins.

I’d love us too but I don’t feel like we will.

If anybody has a problem with that then that’s there problem. The snowflakes on this board like to dish it out but can’t take it back it seems.

According to this Messageboard over the last week I’m a Neil Harris bashing homophobic sheep.

Pathetic really. :lol:

It's not the fact if we finish 5th 6th or 16th. It's the fact that u and others dont give him a chance when he has gotten results. I'm not saying we will get a play off place but I'm at least willing to back him and team until end of season and early next season before having a go at him.

Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:01 pm

Sven wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
JulesK wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:Ok can we have a separate thread for let’s call them ‘the blind Harris followers’

Where you can all act like it’s rosey in garden and talk about work in progress and say how brilliant his press conferences are.

Well every cloud I suppose as you wouldn't be posting on it with your constant negatively!

Or, it seems, his homophobia, JukesK (now edited) :roll: :oops:

Hahhahhahahhahaha how is that homophobia you absolute cretin.

See this is what I was trying to explain to you svenny fella your not at all as intelligent as you think you are.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cretin???? :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, I am (intelligent) and I know what constitutes as homophobia

You haven't 'explained' anything. You are just running in circles trying to dig yourself out of that hole but that is not the issue right now...

If you think that you will come on here and refer to other members in that manner because they have a different view to you, you are very much mistaken

I can more than handle unintelligent garb you put out there when it is just you being you (i.e. thoughtless) but on occasions such as that I have to draw a line and will

Wind your neck in on such matters, fella. It's just a football forum and if those are your genuine thoughts on people you don't know, you are incredibly ignorant as to what constitutes offence and/or homophobia

Now move on or ship out...! :roll:

How’d you know I’m not gay?

I don't and never hinted at it suggested it, did i!?

Equally, apart from knocking your posts (as you have mine) where have I ever been personal towards you, as you have me?

Simple answer is that I haven't...mainly because (as I've said more than once) I don't know you as a person any more than you know me (or, it seems, most ithers on here)

Be honest here, I'm not the first Mid/Admin to let you know you're out of order this last week or so, am I?

As a poster (maybe as a person) you clearly have an issue with being disagreed with; and calling people what you did is simply not going to be tolerated

Yes Sven you are the first Admin Mod to let me know this week or at any time that I’ve been out of order.

Your also the first admin mod this week to label me a homophobic sheep.

Its funny that in a thread called Neil Harris bashers you seem to think it’s me with the problem with being disagreed with.

If you think about it why would I have a problem with being proven wrong it would mean the football team that we all support has gotten into the playoffs I’d hardly be upset.

Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:09 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:Why can’t people just accept that other people have the opinion that we won’t get into the playoffs because they feel the manager isn’t good enough?

Pathetic really people can be called Harris bashers and it’s fine but I say there the opposite and the bitter up his own ass mod goes off on one about homophobia.

There’s too sides yeah at the end of the season we will see who’s views where right. Myself and a few others don’t think our manager is good enough to go on a run of games getting us wins to get us into the play offs. I don’t sit here hoping city lose every game they play I’m just being realistic look at our squad and how we are playing and just think we are going to get a run of wins.

If anybody has a problem with that then that’s there problem. The snowflakes on this board like to dish it out but can’t take it back it seems.

According to this Messageboard over the last week I’m a Neil Harris bashing homophobic sheep.

It's not the fact if we finish 5th 6th or 16th. It's the fact that u and others dont give him a chance when he has gotten results. I'm not saying we will get a play off place but I'm at least willing to back him and team until end of season and early next season before having a go at him.

I am giving him a chance I don’t sit there booing and shouting Harris out.

He’s been here months and still goes on about changing the style of play. What’s changed and why does it take months for a bunch of professional footballers to adapt a different way of playing.

I hope he gets us there but I don’t think he will.

Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:25 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:

I am giving him a chance I don’t sit there booing and shouting Harris out.

He’s been here months and still goes on about changing the style of play. What’s changed and why does it take months for a bunch of professional footballers to adapt a different way of playing.

I hope he gets us there but I don’t think he will.

If you can't see our style changing then there are no words. :?

Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:53 pm

I wish ole had been as bad as Harris is....

Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:07 pm

Tbh Sven, look at my prev posts and I’ve just used this forum as a city forum for fans to debate. I think there is a problem your forum has with Bamba crew and Llan blue. Look at their content of their posts and they are just trying to escalate debates at every opportunity to cause conflict between us real city fans. Back in the 80’s they would both have had a slap and told to grow up, but this media they can use their poison to split us. Not sure if Bambara crew and llan blue are jacks in disguise, using their keyboard skills and seemingly unlimited time, to spoil it for REAL Kardiff fans. Sorry I’m too old for these idiots to read another post from them. Please block me so I can’t come back in a moment of weakness. Luvs you real city fans

Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:40 pm

:thumbup:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:54 am

Gabalfa1963 wrote:Tbh Sven, look at my prev posts and I’ve just used this forum as a city forum for fans to debate. I think there is a problem your forum has with Bamba crew and Llan blue. Look at their content of their posts and they are just trying to escalate debates at every opportunity to cause conflict between us real city fans. Back in the 80’s they would both have had a slap and told to grow up, but this media they can use their poison to split us. Not sure if Bambara crew and llan blue are jacks in disguise, using their keyboard skills and seemingly unlimited time, to spoil it for REAL Kardiff fans. Sorry I’m too old for these idiots to read another post from them. Please block me so I can’t come back in a moment of weakness. Luvs you real city fans

Calling out continually negative fans is not causing conflict it's calling out people for being depressing tools. I've been a REAL fan as you call it for 28 years so I'll continue to call out unfounded negativity. Give me a slap haha and I need to grow up.

Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:58 am

And you post a thread entitled, "Harris out to save next season" and I'm causing a divide, fool.