Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea Academy 2020-2021

Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:34 pm

I reckon his true identity is Richard off the Undateables. When I accidentally come across the crap he spouts on here I read it in Richards voice.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:27 am

I find it odd that a Swansea fan comes on here to quash rumours started by their own fans / club and gloat about a 12 month reprieve of their academy status.

Saying that academy's are in general a good thing for young players to develop.. so whatever club improves and keeps their academy's status is a good thing.

I am just hoping we can stabalise and improve the youth systems at our own club and start seeing youngsters come through... I've long since stopped caring about what the Jack's do and don't do.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:45 pm

splottthedog wrote:
Haraldfromnorway wrote:
splottthedog wrote:
oh dear, my apologies. in that case the implication is ENTIRELY different :roll:

Indeed it is, it means I do not believe he is that thick - implying that he must only be saying that due to some form of argumentative predisposition. That is not rude in the slightest.

But the apology is accepted of course.

sorry you must have misread my post, i said "my apologies"...i didnt say i was offering them to you, merely acknowledging their existence. please retract your acceptance of apologies that you have not received.

wow this is fun, i can see why you do it

Accepting apologies never offered. Well, it’s the height of presumption. How standards have dropped on here.