Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea Academy 2020-2021

Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:52 am

BlackMagic wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:
The conversation i joined was you claiming North and Mid Wales provided the majority at Wales games.

I asked you to prove your claim you couldn't.... You then twisted it and asked me to provide evidence for somebody else's claim.

You grouped it into regions of Wakes by your ridiculous North and Mid Wales claim so i responded using same thinking.

You make daft claims like above and when you cant actually prove your point you try in your weird way to twist the point (i.e. Asking me to prove your claim is wrong) it's your awkward need to win a discussion by any means that does it.

Even now you say you correctly claimed North/Mid provide most fans and we are what 5 posts on from me asking you to prove it.

You wont because you can't.

No, you joined a discussion about regional support. We were discussing Swansea, Cardiff and North/Mid Wales. You then took those comments and pitted North/Mid Wales vs everybody else which again is another example of someone joining a conversation and applying their own context to comments that already have context.

You said South Wales provides the majority. Show me where you got that info from and no doubt the same source will also back up exactly what I am telling you. Thanks :thumbup:

Or won't you because you can't? :?

Ha ha look at you your a weirdo.

I'm out before cardiff fans get upset with me engaging the boards resident fruitloop.

Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:55 am

Bluedodo wrote:

I'm out before cardiff fans get upset with me engaging the boards resident fruitloop.

I assume that is realising you were wrong then, that's the usual play.

Cheers :thumbright:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:31 am

BlackMagic wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:

No I'm right and like your goodself i don't have to prove it.

Just by saying its fact it is fact.

I learnt that from you.

Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:32 am

Bluedodo wrote:
BlackMagic wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:

I learnt that from you.

Apology accepted.

Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:33 am

BlackMagic wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:
BlackMagic wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:

I learnt that from you.

Apology accepted.

Thanks for the apology.

Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:35 am

Bluedodo wrote:
Thanks for the apology.

Yes I thanked you for your apology. It is appreciated although I realise sometimes you don't like to show.

Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:38 am

BlackMagic wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:
Thanks for the apology.

Yes I thanked you for your apology. It is appreciated although I realise sometimes you don't like to show.

Again and thanks for your apology.

If at any point in the future you have some evidence to back up your claim about mid and north Wales then feel free to post it, even if 6 months down the line.

Must dash now some of us have friends and family we have to go. Out with today.

Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:40 am

Bluedodo wrote:
If at any point in the future you have some evidence to back up your claim about mid and north Wales then feel free to post it, even if 6 months down the line.

Must dash now some of us have friends and family we have to go. Out with today.

Course you do :laughing6:

I have read between the lines.

Like I said, when you show me your proof regarding Cardiff, no doubt I will be able to use the same source to show you the obvious fact I gave you. :thumbright:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:03 am

BlackMagic wrote:
dogfound wrote:and you started off on this thread being so sensible..
you cant help yourself can you.. the games are now in Cardiff because...{ A } better crowds. { B } to spite north wales.
as for your lot.. its got better but there its still lower numbers than it should be..too many years of standing behind the Union JACK.. which is where the word comes from..

I am sensible throughout, it’s just your level of comprehension dips at times which often causes you to not see perfect sense.

Games are not on Cardiff because of better crowds and it is not to spite North Wales. I can’t even fathom your thinking at times, without sounding harsh it is often beyond stupid.

Games are in Cardiff because the Millennium Stadium is too big and our ground isn’t quite big enough. Your capacity hits the sweet spot. It also has better transport links for both home and away fans - but you don’t like truthful answers do you, fantasy is always far more fun for you.

As for your last paragraph, do you have the numbers there? Thanks. :thumbright:

i doubt even you believe that garbage.
sweet spot :lol: no doubt you lot play in the liberety not because most of your fans come from Swansea but the size of stadium is in this sweet spot...btw do you realise how few people live in mid Wales :?

Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:14 am

dogfound wrote:i doubt even you believe that garbage.
sweet spot :lol: no doubt you lot play in the liberety not because most of your fans come from Swansea but the size of stadium is in this sweet spot...btw do you realise how few people live in mid Wales :?

:? I can't figure out of you are trolling or not.

Swansea play in Swansea because the club is called ''Swansea''. Wales play in Wales because they are Wales. :roll:

However they can (and have) played anywhere in Wales. The Millennium Stadium as touched upon was too big, the Liberty doesn't allow any more than 21,000 in and yours is the only mid range football stadium in Wales which hits the sweetspot between demand and availability. Not sure what is so shocking or confusing by that statement.

Do you honestly think it is played in Cardiff because of the myth (created on here only) that most fans come from Cardiff City support? You can barely must 4000 for your own cup games let alone International Cup games :laughing6:

What has the population of mid Wales got to do with anything? I said North and Mid Wales. Birmingham is the second highest population behind London, yet Birmingham is dwarfed by Leeds' attendance.

I don't even think you know what point you are making do you?

Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:58 am

BlackMagic wrote:

Swansea play in Swansea because the club is called ''Swansea''. Wales play in Wales because they are Wales. :roll:

However they can (and have) played anywhere in Wales. The Millennium Stadium as touched upon was too big, the Liberty doesn't allow any more than 21,000 in and yours is the only mid range football stadium in Wales which hits the sweetspot between demand and availability. Not sure what is so shocking or confusing by that statement.

Do you honestly think it is played in Cardiff because of the myth (created on here only) that most fans come from Cardiff City support? You can barely must 4000 for your own cup games let alone International Cup games :laughing6:

What has the population of mid Wales got to do with anything? I said North and Mid Wales. Birmingham is the second highest population behind London, yet Birmingham is dwarfed by Leeds' attendance.

:sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:00 pm

BlackMagic wrote:

the point is what an idiot you are..
its proved and not just by me
and the only person that cant see it is you... 01792 474426 { specsavers Swansea }

Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:08 pm

dogfound wrote:
BlackMagic wrote:

and the only person that cant see it is you... 01792 474426 { specsavers Swansea }

You can try and convince yourself of what you like. I’m sure you have learned by now that it has little affect on reality.

You are still trying to make the point that Wales play their games at the CCS because the FAW believe most fans are Cardiff fans... nothing to do with the fact it’s the only mid range stadium in Wales or the fact it has easy transport links for home and away fans. :laughing6:

You really are wonderful. Daft as a brush, but wonderful.

Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:54 pm

BlackMagic wrote:
dogfound wrote:
BlackMagic wrote:

You can try and convince yourself of what you like. I’m sure you have learned by now that it has little affect on reality.

You are still trying to make the point that Wales play their games at the CCS because the FAW believe most fans are Cardiff fans... nothing to do with the fact it’s the only mid range stadium in Wales or the fact it has easy transport links for home and away fans. :laughing6:

You really are wonderful. Daft as a brush, but wonderful.

just email the Faw . youll be told the vast majority of tickets are sold to people living within 25 miles of the CCS at least that's what they said last year.. that's reality.. going to games home and away and talking to people also does the trick.. yes you will claim you do.. :? like you claim lots of things, millionaire.. promising footballer..all sorts.. the only real question though ,is when does your Walter Mitty ID make its debut

Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:04 pm

dogfound wrote:just email the Faw . youll be told the vast majority of tickets are sold to people living within 25 miles of the CCS at least that's what they said last year.. that's reality.. going to games home and away and talking to people also does the trick.. yes you will claim you do.. :? like you claim lots of things, millionaire.. promising footballer..all sorts.. the only real question though ,is when does your Walter Mitty ID make its debut

Of what games? The ones at the CCS? I wouldn’t expect anything different, not that I believe that is what they told you of course as your list of convenient fantasies are growing by the day. Ask them if the majority of tickets are bought for Wales matches at the Liberty within a 25 mile radius of the stadium and the “answer” would no doubt be much the same.

You can claim to not believe a host of things, it doesn’t impact me in the slightest (or impact reality). You are digging yourself a hole with every passing week when it comes to the bizarre and it is showing no signs of let up. :shock:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:34 pm

BlackMagic wrote:
dogfound wrote:just email the Faw . youll be told the vast majority of tickets are sold to people living within 25 miles of the CCS at least that's what they said last year.. that's reality.. going to games home and away and talking to people also does the trick.. yes you will claim you do.. :? like you claim lots of things, millionaire.. promising footballer..all sorts.. the only real question though ,is when does your Walter Mitty ID make its debut

Of what games? The ones at the CCS? I wouldn’t expect anything different, not that I believe that is what they told you of course as your list of convenient fantasies are growing by the day. Ask them if the majority of tickets are bought for Wales matches at the Liberty within a 25 mile radius of the stadium and the “answer” would no doubt be much the same.

You can claim to not believe a host of things, it doesn’t impact me in the slightest (or impact reality). You are digging yourself a hole with every passing week when it comes to the bizarre and it is showing no signs of let up. :shock:

So if you agree, at Cardiff the majority are fqns within 25 miles ..... At Swansea the majority are within 25 miles

When oh when are the majority of welsh football fans from Mid and North Wales as you claimed?

Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:04 pm

Bluedodo wrote:
BlackMagic wrote:

So if you agree, at Cardiff the majority are fqns within 25 miles ..... At Swansea the majority are within 25 miles

When oh when are the majority of welsh football fans from Mid and North Wales as you claimed?

scratch the surface and how little he actually knows on any topic is quite frightening..
invariably he thinks about how idiotic he is as the topic goes on and then tries to wriggle and twist while taking a brand new stance { more often than not in line with the multitude of normal sensible people } all while then trying to say he was correct all along..
mid wales ? :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: . yeah 4 football specials arive in Cardiff General every home game from Machynlleth :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:20 pm

dogfound wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:
BlackMagic wrote:

scratch the surface and how little he actually knows on any topic is quite frightening..
invariably he thinks about how idiotic he is as the topic goes on and then tries to wriggle and twist while taking a brand new stance { more often than not in line with the multitude of normal sensible people } all while then trying to say he was correct all along..
mid wales ? :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: . yeah 4 football specials arive in Cardiff General every home game from Machynlleth :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol said it before whens he's wrong he'll twist everything around rather than accept it.

Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:51 pm

Bluedodo wrote:
BlackMagic wrote:

At away games, when matches are in Mid/North Wales.

How can’t you follow this?

Most fans will come to watch a Wales game from whatever area a match is played at. Simple logistics.

If Man United play in Malaysia, most Man United fans will be Malaysian. That doesn’t mean most Man United fans come from Malaysia.

Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:55 pm

Bluedodo wrote:
Lol said it before whens he's wrong he'll twist everything around rather than accept it.

Where am I wrong exactly?

I love the fact that due to my record of being right on practically everything, people take it on themselves to try (poorly) to prove literally anything I say wrong. Even if it’s blinding obvious and common sense.

When I reply, “oooh you are twisting it” :laughing6:

No kid, I’m telling you why you are wrong. Nothing is being twisted.

The discussion was who has most fans, Swansea, Cardiff or North and Mid Wales. My point was North and Mid Wales - my point now is exactly the same as the start - nothing twisted, nothing changed. :thumbright:

Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:00 am

BlackMagic wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:
BlackMagic wrote:

At away games, when matches are in Mid/North Wales.

How can’t you follow this?

Most fans will come to watch a Wales game from whatever area a match is played at. Simple logistics.

If Man United play in Malaysia, most Man United fans will be Malaysian. That doesn’t mean most Man United fans come from Malaysia.

and there you go with all this mid wales stuff again..do you think the lost city of Atlantis is situated somewhere between Cadair Idris and Brecon and populated with thousands of enthusiastic welsh football fans ?
your academy thread was decent.. I even laughed at your inferiority induced insult.. why oh why get embroiled into being a silly billy..

Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:00 am

dogfound wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:
BlackMagic wrote:

Quite the contrary.

Due to your irrational fear of me being right you often completely change what I say. You are doing it again above... “Mid Wales?”. I didn’t say mid Wales, did I. I said “Mid and North Wales”.

When I correct you and re-iterate exactly what it is I said - you then get upset and accuse me of twisting or changing it.

My point at the start - most Welsh football fans come from Mid-North Wales if we are comparing vs Swansea and comparing vs Cardiff.

My point now - most Welsh football fans come from Mid-North Wales if we are comparing vs Swansea and comparing vs Cardiff.

I can only assume the only time you watch Wales is when it’s in the CCS. Either that or you are trolling, because I don’t believe anyone is that thick.

:thumbright:

Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:16 am

BlackMagic wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:
BlackMagic wrote:

Quite the contrary.

Due to your irrational fear of me being right you often completely change what I say. You are doing it again above... “Mid Wales?”. I didn’t say mid Wales, did I. I said “Mid and North Wales”.

When I correct you and re-iterate exactly what it is I said - you then get upset and accuse me of twisting or changing it.

My point at the start - most Welsh football fans come from Mid-North Wales if we are comparing vs Swansea and comparing vs Cardiff.

My point now - most Welsh football fans come from Mid-North Wales if we are comparing vs Swansea and comparing vs Cardiff.

I can only assume the only time you watch Wales is when it’s in the CCS. Either that or you are trolling, because I don’t believe anyone is that thick.

:thumbright:

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: you dont believe anyone is that thick ?
i take it you do not read your own posts after typing them.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
got to say..i wish you would stay only on the jack threads so others wouldnt want you banned... because some of the rubbish you post tickles me no end.. and ill say it again, i just cant imagine the original cyril the swan/roath running with this utter garbage.

Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:24 am

dogfound wrote: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: you dont believe anyone is that thick ?
i take it you do not read your own posts after typing them.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
got to say..i wish you would stay only on the jack threads so others wouldnt want you banned... because some of the rubbish you post tickles me no end.. and ill say it again, i just cant imagine the original cyril the swan/roath running with this utter garbage.

Yes I don’t believe you are as thick as you portray. To assume most fans of a Nation come from the City the home matches are played at is thick. Especially when we know the City in question has questionable football passion anyway. 4,000+ for the clubs recent matches that ST’s didn’t cover.... and you reckon they make up the majority of Welsh football fans? :laughing6:

People often want me banned because I am right and burst bubbles and myths. Your bubble here is that Cardiff fans represent Wales fans in the largest demographic. A quick look at your logic reveals that there are more flaws in it than Vincent Tan’s legal battles :laughing6:

I don’t care what you can or can’t imagine. The imaginary points you think I make are more than enough to tell me your imagination and reality aren’t really on speaking terms...

Anyway, happy for you to prove me wrong if you can. :thumbright:

Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:35 am

BlackMagic wrote:
dogfound wrote: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: you dont believe anyone is that thick ?

Yes I don’t believe you are as thick as you portray. To assume most fans of a Nation come from the City the home matches are played at is thick. Especially when we know the City in question has questionable football passion anyway. 4,000+ for the clubs recent matches that ST’s didn’t cover.... and you reckon they make up the majority of Welsh football fans? :laughing6:

People often want me banned because I am right and burst bubbles and myths. Your bubble here is that Cardiff fans represent Wales fans in the largest demographic. A quick look at your logic reveals that there are more flaws in it than Vincent Tan’s legal battles :laughing6:

I don’t care what you can or can’t imagine. The imaginary points you think I make are more than enough to tell me your imagination and reality aren’t really on speaking terms...

Anyway, happy for you to prove me wrong if you can. :thumbright:

people want you banned because you argue without conviction across many threads. .. you can not get points across to someone who does not really believe in what they say and whose main objective is to get one more response.
stay on the jack threads mate..i really do not want you banned.. :thumbup:

Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:42 am

dogfound wrote:people want you banned because you argue without conviction across many threads. .. you can not get points across to someone who does not really believe in what they say and whose main objective is to get one more response.

I don’t argue with anyone. I make on topic and common sense points. People then argue with me because those common sense points often dent the reality they have tried to create to make themselves feel better. I have no objective to get responses, if I did then my content would be shocking, abusive and a whole host of things in order to do that. If you get responses due to simple common sense opinions then you are doing something right.

I’ll be spreading this sense on any thread I deem worthy of it. Whether you pretend you don’t want me banned really makes no odds to me. If you were able to prove me wrong then you would have by now, the fact you haven’t and can’t - and are replying on silly meaningless quips and changing my statements says all there is to know. I’ve been here long enough to spot the signs of distress and frustration :laughing6:

Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:51 am

dogfound wrote:.

I always look at posting history to prove when someone is getting frustrated and saying things not in keeping with their true thoughts.

I did the same last month when someone automatically turned into a vegetarian on a debate about cancer after that stance would be a favourable one, I said I didn’t believe him to his apparent outrage. A quick look at his posting history showed him saying “bring on the turkey” before Xmas and recommending meat based restaurants and meals. :laughing6:

Now we have dogfound who has a recent history of showing signs of similar nature. On this thread he claims twice he doesn’t want me banned.

Exhibit A, a week or so ago when he didn’t think what he was saying would be noted and used, he said:-

dogfound wrote:I’m not sure how putting him on ignore works mate... I find it very confusing when his posts get deleted because other posters reply to him but his post has gone..so if you've just logged on it takes a while to figure out whats happened, must be like that all the time if he is on ignore ?
the real answer is to be done with him.. banned.

Oh dear :laughing6:

Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:57 am

BlackMagic wrote:
dogfound wrote:people want you banned because you argue without conviction across many threads. .. you can not get points across to someone who does not really believe in what they say and whose main objective is to get one more response.

I don’t argue with anyone. I make on topic and common sense points. People then argue with me because those common sense points often dent the reality they have tried to create to make themselves feel better. I have no objective to get responses, if I did then my content would be shocking, abusive and a whole host of things in order to do that. If you get responses due to simple common sense opinions then you are doing something right.

I’ll be spreading this sense on any thread I deem worthy of it. Whether you pretend you don’t want me banned really makes no odds to me. If you were able to prove me wrong then you would have by now, the fact you haven’t and can’t - and are replying on silly meaningless quips and changing my statements says all there is to know. I’ve been here long enough to spot the signs of distress and frustration :laughing6:

proving you wrong is easy.......getting YOU to admit that is quite simply impossible..
and yeah mate im distressed and frustrated.. so distressed and frustrated im not even arguing with you ,just giving you advice.. stick to the one or two things you know a little bit about.. your academy post is a good example .. level and reasonable and not anything in there anyone could disagree with . :thumbup:

Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:00 am

dogfound wrote:proving you wrong is easy.......getting YOU to admit that is quite simply impossible..
and yeah mate im distressed and frustrated.. so distressed and frustrated im not even arguing with you ,just giving you advice.. stick to the one or two things you know a little bit about.. your academy post is a good example .. level and reasonable and not anything in there anyone could disagree with . :thumbup:

Oh great, this should be fun then.

Please prove to me most Welsh football fans come from Cardiff. Should be easy as you say, right?

I shall await with wondrous expectation at what possibly could be typed in response... :laughing6:

Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:07 am

BlackMagic wrote:
dogfound wrote:proving you wrong is easy.......getting YOU to admit that is quite simply impossible..

Oh great, this should be fun then.

Please prove to me most Welsh football fans come from Cardiff. Should be easy as you say, right?

I shall await with wondrous expectation at what possibly could be typed in response... :laughing6:

the FAW said 80% come from a 25% radius of the CCS , I read it , believed it .. so email them and call them liars .. or just have your own thoughts/agenda that is wrong.. i don't much care which.. its more for you to prove otherwise which really should be very entertaining.. hint..mid Wales is not highly populated..