Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bristol City

Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:19 pm

Could have gone third tonight. And were leading. It asks the question who the he’ll is going up? It also adds credence that it is not beyond possible we could sneak into 6th place. Indeed IF we win the next 3 we are definitely in the mix. But can we do it tomorrow? The answer to that is attack from the start and don’t sit back.

Re: Bristol City

Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:41 pm

Oh come on... 3 wins in a row is beyond us how many times have we even got back to back wins this season?

Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:56 pm

I don't think we're capable of 3 on the bounce. Never say never but we haven't shown anything more than a bang average mid table side.

Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:32 pm

nubbsy wrote:I don't think we're capable of 3 on the bounce. Never say never but we haven't shown anything more than a bang average mid table side.

forget 3 on the bounce for a minute.. a win tomorrow puts us four points away which suggests there are a lot of teams much the same as us ?

Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:57 am

dogfound wrote:
nubbsy wrote:I don't think we're capable of 3 on the bounce. Never say never but we haven't shown anything more than a bang average mid table side.

forget 3 on the bounce for a minute.. a win tomorrow puts us four points away which suggests there are a lot of teams much the same as us ?

I would imagine the mantra is "one game at a time" from here on in.there is always a suprise entry that sneaks up on the inside,look how forest have reigned the top 2 in :o until it's mathematically impossible we can't give up :ayatollah: :old: :bluebird:

Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:02 am

I have been saying for months this league is poor this season.
We are missing a huge opportunity to go straight back up.

That said in think it may Brentfords year just before they go into the new ground aswell. I think they can beat anyone over two legs in a play off and would be very hard to beat on a large pitch at wembley the way they play.

Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:46 am

thomasblue wrote:I have been saying for months this league is poor this season.
We are missing a huge opportunity to go straight back up.

That said in think it may Brentfords year just before they go into the new ground aswell. I think they can beat anyone over two legs in a play off and would be very hard to beat on a large pitch at wembley the way they play.

Large pitch at Wembley? It's not far off the size of ours 110 x 75 ,Wembley 115 x 75

Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:58 pm

This Championship is the poorest for many many years, get a couple or even 3 wins behind you and bang your challenging for the play offs :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:59 pm

Sat 8th Feb Luton Town A. Away Support (1,025 Sold out)

Wed 12th Feb Huddersfield Town A

Sat 15th Feb Wigan Athletic H
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.