Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ Cardiff fans fighting full on ‘

Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:45 pm

Really don’t like hearing this Don’t like hearing that

Reports from Luton

Cardiff fighting Cardiff proper full on at bar

None of the fight is being put on here, but CCTV was everywhere and police there with in seconds.

Sadly it was It was 100 percent full on fists being thrown and heads bouncing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ‘ Cardiff fans fighting full on ‘

Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:51 pm

Very sad to hear Cardiff lads v Aberdare lads

I hate hearing things like this

Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:03 pm

The fight originally started in a pub before the game and a personal argument and continued in the ground and got out of hand and many more joined in.

Very daft CCTV everywhere and police were watching it all .

Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:28 pm

Not good at all

Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:31 pm

snoopystorm wrote:Not good at all

Hurts me to see and hear about it

Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:33 pm

Can’t handle their drink muppets

Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:37 pm

Ruining the club’s reputation. Ban them all.

Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:40 pm

Can understand disagreements over play/manager/tactics etc but to take a personal argument that ended in a fight from a pub into any football ground in this day and age with cameras everywhere is just sheer stupidity...

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:05 pm

Sad to here mate, was a massive one in the coach park at Millwall a few years ago Blackwood and Cardiff, luckily a few of us managed to get inbetween it and calm things down.

That said though, I wouldnt get to worried, obviously it's not good for the lads involved but these things do and are bound to happen, thankfully they are few and far between tho

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:07 pm

Too many travelling for a booze up rather than the football :(

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:10 pm

Didn’t it occur back in the day at NP with locals and Barry and Valley lads?

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:18 pm

Danny Says wrote:Didn’t it occur back in the day at NP with locals and Barry and Valley lads?

Used to happen a lot pre 90’s....the new generation have lost there way perhaps and old tribal habits have risen.
Nothing compared to the mass suburb gang fights that used to go on late at night in the centre of cardiff in the 80’s, 200 from the docks, Ely, fairwater or lllanrumney going mental. Scary stuff

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:23 pm

Maybe the good old days are starting again

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:The fight originally started in a pub before the game and a personal argument and continued in the ground and got out of hand and many more joined in.

Like to know where you got this info from load of shit, all fine in pub before game.

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:33 pm

Last out of the pub were you?

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:34 pm

Gaffer wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:The fight originally started in a pub before the game and a personal argument and continued in the ground and got out of hand and many more joined in.

Like to know where you got this info from load of shit, all fine in pub before game.

It started with a private argument

The person who told me and sent me everything is 110% reliable and photos don’t lie.

I hate to see this happening as i believe we should all be as one when we go away.

Gaffer were you in all the pubs?

So your saying it never happened?

I have photos I won’t put on here.

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Gaffer wrote:

The person who told me and sent me everything is 110% reliable and photos don’t lie.

I hate to see this happening as i believe we should all be as one when we go away.

Okay and yes I was in the pub and was with the Aberdare boy underneath so your source needs to look at him self

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:40 pm

Gaffer wrote:

Edited after the latest post from Gaffa where he says he was with the lad.
Last edited by RV Casual on Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:41 pm

Cardiff boy had some sniff off an aberdare boy but instead of just doing a key did the whole bag I heard. His excuse was he dropped it down the toilet!

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:41 pm

Didn’t see the fight in the ground but saw the pub incident. Does it really need a thread about it?

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:43 pm

Always have disagreements between different lads from different areas but to do it in a ground these days is madness in the 70s and 80s easy but now u get banged up and lose jobs etc.
:bluebird: :bluescarf:

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:45 pm

Grass! None of this is true, separate incident in the pub!

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:51 pm

goats wrote:
Danny Says wrote:Didn’t it occur back in the day at NP with locals and Barry and Valley lads?

Used to happen a lot pre 90’s....the new generation have lost there way perhaps and old tribal habits have risen.
Nothing compared to the mass suburb gang fights that used to go on late at night in the centre of cardiff in the 80’s, 200 from the docks, Ely, fairwater or lllanrumney going mental. Scary stuff

Mayhem in and around Charles Street and Queen Street every week :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:08 pm

Gaffer wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Gaffer wrote:

Okay and yes I was in the pub and was with the Aberdare boy underneath so your source needs to look at him self

Gaffer,

Personally I wish others would of intervened and for me this should not happen on match days.

I never said they actually fought in the pub:

It got out of hand in the ground and knowing our police some will be lifted, but hopefully they see it as personal.

Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:12 pm

arri potta wrote:
goats wrote:

Mayhem in and around Charles Street and Queen Street every week :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Charles Street was well dicey back then with some really odd clubs.....

Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Gaffer wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Gaffer wrote:

Gaffer,

Personally I wish others would of intervened and for me this should not happen on match days.

It got out of hand in the ground and knowing our police some will be lifted, but hopefully they see it as personal.

You said “ Cardiff fighting Cardiff proper full on at bar”

Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:20 pm

CF38Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Gaffer wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Gaffer wrote:

Gaffer,

Yes I did, I copied and pasted the exact words I was pm direct from the person who was there who also sent photos , which I will not put on here .

Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
CF38Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Gaffer wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Gaffer wrote:

Gaffer,

Yes I did, I copied and pasted the exact words I was pm direct from the person who was there who also sent photos , which I will not put on here .

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: bit like the 80's when you used to sell me those watered down pints :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:49 pm

arri potta wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
CF38Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Gaffer wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Gaffer wrote:

Gaffer,

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: bit like the 80's when you used to sell me those watered down pints :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :bluebird:

There was extra strength in them

Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:55 pm

Never saw the tribalism and fighting in the 80's as a worthwhile day out. Piss taking and the like yeah. Fighting amongst ourselves?! What?