Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jazz Richards today

Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:27 pm

Honestly starting to worry about Jazz Richards, caught out a few times by Luton and could of cost us dearly

Re: Jazz Richards today

Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:31 pm

He’s been rubbish since he cane into the side. The pen he gave away v West Brom was just testament to his wreckless play

Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:40 pm

cant get my head around Peltier going on a free still. if we can push closer to the play offs I think that one might come back to haunt us.

Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:59 pm

I hope City dont offer him another contract in July

Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:22 pm

Chuck in the new lad. Can't do any worse.

Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:01 pm

To me, it shows Morrisons worth because He and Bennett had to defend today with 2 fellow defenders in Nelson & Richards having absolute shocking games, needing Benno & Mozza to get them out of jail on a number of occasions.

Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:13 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:I hope City dont offer him another contract in July

No chance, he’s barely played in 3 years is it? And now he has a chance he looks shot

Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:20 am

Totally agree Richard's is a.poir6 defender with terrible decision making. He may get forward but cant cross. Pelts was better for sure but we have needed a quality right back since super kev left us

Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:54 am

Sanderson was signed after we lost Pelts, so I'd like to know why he wasn't at least in the squad on Saturday. Apparently, he's young and keen, fit and is a good attack minded fullback. I'm not fussed on Jazz, so give this lad a chance, or else why did we sign him?

Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:44 pm

2blue2handle wrote:cant get my head around Peltier going on a free still. if we can push closer to the play offs I think that one might come back to haunt us.

I do agree , but its not like he would be picking Peltier.
he didn't stop bigging Jazz up even when injured and Pelts was in the team giving 100%..might even have contributed to it coming to a head ?

Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:23 am

There was a perfect opportunity to play the new lad at right back at luton instead of jazz if he had a mare we could have hauled him off half time, tactically a mistake, what better game to try out against the bottom club.

Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:59 am

montyblue wrote:There was a perfect opportunity to play the new lad at right back at luton instead of jazz if he had a mare we could have hauled him off half time, tactically a mistake, what better game to try out against the bottom club.

I thought last Saturdays game was huge for us mate.. and while we have any chance of making the play offs he needs to be picking what he considers his best team.. not experimenting..

Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:23 am

dogfound wrote:
montyblue wrote:There was a perfect opportunity to play the new lad at right back at luton instead of jazz if he had a mare we could have hauled him off half time, tactically a mistake, what better game to try out against the bottom club.

I thought last Saturdays game was huge for us mate.. and while we have any chance of making the play offs he needs to be picking what he considers his best team.. not experimenting..

Agreed,though I'm hoping its a timing thing after being out for so long.I;d say wait for a home game before giving the kid some time.

Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:41 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Agreed,though I'm hoping its a timing thing after being out for so long.I;d say wait for a home game before giving the kid some time.

people need to trust the manager...but invariably do not.. maybe this kid was brought in purely as emergency back up with Pelts leaving { and none of us knowing how amicable /or not that was } .. we just don't know..

Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:59 am

When Richards first came back in I thought he did pretty well.

However, lately he's been awful and looks like an accident waiting to happen defensively.

The kid from Wolves is well rated so maybe we'll be seeing him earlier than we thought :bluebird:

Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:34 pm

PILEDRIVER 64

I thought jazz has had some scary moments giving away the pel, plus he's been past quite easily on times maybe the home game against wigan could be a good intro for the young dude.

Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:47 pm

montyblue wrote:PILEDRIVER 64

I thought jazz has had some scary moments giving away the pel, plus he's been past quite easily on times maybe the home game against wigan could be a good intro for the young dude.

Agreed, surely worth having a look at him early in this time with us, otherwise we won't know whether he's an improvement on what we have or not !!