Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UPDATED: ‘ AFTER TODAY ‘

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:15 pm

UPDATED: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ‘ AFTER TODAY ‘

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:17 pm

Jesus,up to 8th,we'll be getting a nosebleed soon. :lol:

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:18 pm

RESULTS:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:25 pm

Play offs really is on this season. The fact we didnt get a striker might come back to bite us. This league is the poorest it's been for 10 years

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:29 pm

We’ll see this time next week what our prospects are. Let’s hope we are closer than we currently are

Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:07 pm

Watched City today. Crap football. Watching Forest v Leeds what a difference in class.

Re: UPDATED: ‘ AFTER TODAY ‘

Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:13 pm

‘ UPDATED ‘

Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:14 pm

Updated:

Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:49 pm

thomasblue wrote:Play offs really is on this season. The fact we didnt get a striker might come back to bite us. This league is the poorest it's been for 10 years

People say it’s the poorest league every season and I’ve often wondered what they base it on, as the standard looks the same to me every season. At this rate, we’ll be able to give a few fans a run out for the 2nd half if the Championship standard continues to diminish. :lol:

Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:55 pm

MILLWALL v WEST BROM - Tomorrow .

Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:03 am

Only West Brom have got less defeats than us this season, they have 4 whilst we have seven...Leeds have lost 8 crazy league

Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:04 am

corky wrote:Only West Brom have got less defeats than us this season, they have 4 whilst we have seven...Leeds have lost 8 crazy league

I've been saying as much for an age now,this league throws up a surprise or two every year,yet some say it's a poor league? Not long ago a good percentage of us were saint the top 2 miles ahead of the rest! That was when there were 10 pts between 2nd and 3rd, it's now 4 points from 1st to 4th :shock: would be nice to sneak up quietly on the inside :thumbup: as it is,the places for playoffs are wide open,could we be the dark horse that sneak I last minute so to speak? We all know one swallow doesn't make a summer,and we need to put a run of sorts to get there,but it's not impossible imho. :old: :bluebird: