Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Albert Adomah "

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:45 pm

Good start :thumbright:

IMG_20200208_174543.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " Albert Adomah "

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:46 pm

Anyone named Albert. Respect

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:53 pm

The City TV commentator raved about him the whole game.

Offered so much more than Hoilett and Murphy who was back to his old ways sadly today

Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:53 pm

And a perfectly excited ayatollah.

Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:18 pm

Exactly what we needed, just need Murphy to reach the levels we know he can.

Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:19 pm

Did he look quick? Looking forward to watching him link up with Tomlin.

Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:25 pm

blue lagoon wrote:Did he look quick? Looking forward to watching him link up with Tomlin.

in fairness what i watched he didn't look like he was full sprint and he went past thier left back with ease

Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:27 pm

32 year old has been :lol: :lol: Harris only sign shit yet mom on debut what does that say :o :lol:

Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:17 pm

He was everywhere today and was excellent with the fans.

Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:36 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:32 year old has been :lol: :lol: Harris only sign shit yet mom on debut what does that say :o :lol:

Not a lot he had a good game against the worst team in the league.

Lots of forest fans saying his legs have gone. We will soon see next week hopefully they haven’t.

Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:39 pm

Well his legs looked pretty much there today. He's a very good signing

Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:52 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:32 year old has been :lol: :lol: Harris only sign shit yet mom on debut what does that say :o :lol:

Lots of forest fans saying his legs have gone. We will soon see next week hopefully they haven’t.

Those teams at the bottom are the hardest games, they are fighting to survive the league.

Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:15 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:

Victor's off :lol:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:12 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:

Why support Cardiff if all u and Barry Welsh do is knock them every opportunity?

Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:18 pm

I was more than supportive of the Adomah signing so get your facts right you sniper! Unlike MOST of this board I backed Adomah from the start.

Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:19 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

Those teams at the bottom are the hardest games, they are fighting to survive the league.

If they were the hardest games they wouldn’t be bottom :lol:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:23 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

What he means is when teams are fighting for survival it always turns into tough games

Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:24 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:I was more than supportive of the Adomah signing so get your facts right you sniper! Unlike MOST of this board I backed Adomah from the start.

I was on about your negativity in general not just adomah

Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:03 pm

I haven’t been negative about Adomah so ‘not just Adomah’ is again incorrect. Either learn how to construct a sentence factually or do your research. Grade 1 sniper.

Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:29 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:I haven’t been negative about Adomah so ‘not just Adomah’ is again incorrect. Either learn how to construct a sentence factually or do your research. Grade 1 sniper.

Whilst you're name-calling, you're a deliberate Grade 1 Negativo who dishes it out but cannot take it back...

I can construct a sentence and I've also done my research; and that statement (above) is an irrefutable FACT!

(Can't wait for the predictable unthinking and ill-thought comeback) ;) :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:59 pm

Sven if you want to comment on name calling... then maybe you should patrol some of this posters recent posts. I was called a ‘dull c*nt’ in a thread yesterday amongst other things so don’t be precious over me calling him a sniper :thumbup:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:01 pm

Oh and a ‘wa*ker’. Didn’t see you commenting on name calling there Sven it seems only those with a differing opinion to yours are ‘name callers’ :thumbup:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:02 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:Sven if you want to comment on name calling... then maybe you should patrol some of this posters recent posts. I was called a ‘dull c*nt’ in a thread yesterday amongst other things so don’t be precious over me calling him a sniper :thumbup:

Indeed u were and I stand by it :lol:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:05 pm

There is a very clear and obvious inconsistency in the moderation of this forum depending on your opinion (I.e whether you agree or disagree with the moderator). This is evidenced and an indisputable fact.

Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:25 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:
BarryWelsh88 wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

What he means is when teams are fighting for survival it always turns into tough games

Knows precisely what was said! In championship everyone (well nearly everyone) know theres no such thing as easy game, and someone as to be bottom? I recall a team winning ten on bounce at home and lost to bottom of league in the 11th!! . :laughing6:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:32 pm

We all know the fact anyone can beat anyone.

But they are the ‘toughest’ games. By that reckoning Luton should now go on and comfortably stay up.

They are down there because many teams have beaten them.

Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:34 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:There is a very clear and obvious inconsistency in the moderation of this forum depending on your opinion (I.e whether you agree or disagree with the moderator). This is evidenced and an indisputable fact.

Only where whoppers are concerned.You are no Cardiff fan and if I had my way you wouldn't even be here.As for your silly theory you would have to go a long way to find someone whose had more arguments with the owner and mods than me and yet I'm still here.

I do however struggle to see what motivates you to be here anyway.Picked on or abused when you were younger?

Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:46 pm

Abused?

You vile disgusting cretin.

Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:46 pm

Let’s see what the mods do about trivialising child abuse. Sick.

Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:50 pm

How low can some posters stoop? sorry but that comment was as tasteless a thing as I have read on this forum.