Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Let's all laugh at Leeds

Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:25 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :lol: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: and meanwhile Marcelo Bielsa :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :twisted:

Re: Let's all laugh at Leeds

Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:35 pm

Always good to see them lose.

Dont laugh too hard though, they are still second

Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:38 pm

Love will tear us apart is now known as the Leeds song...

Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:41 pm

always nice to see them fall apart not many other things certain in life.

Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:49 pm

Leeds are 2nd

Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:01 pm

Was 11points ahead recently! But some seemed to have missed the point of op as it is a long standing joke! :laughing6:

Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:42 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:29 am

BarryWelsh88 wrote:Leeds are 2nd

And go to Brentford next? And the wurzels and us next month. If they carry on like they have been since we came from 3 down to snatch a draw, they’ll be lucky to make the playoffs even. I’d love a playoff final v them. :occasion5:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:30 am

Always going to bottle it. Overrated club and a overrated manager who has won nothing outside of Argentina and failed at the majority of clubs he has managed.

Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:03 pm

phildavies wrote:Always going to bottle it. Overrated club and a overrated manager who has won nothing outside of Argentina and failed at the majority of clubs he has managed.

the commentator said , one things for sure, if Leeds don't go up Bielsa wont be here next season... as if f*cking up massively gets you the Man Utd job ...oooops. I forgot. it actually does :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:41 pm

If you check back on there Results they have gone downhill after our amazing 3-3 draw :bluescarf: :lol:

Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:28 am

Manchester Taffy wrote:If you check back on there Results they have gone downhill after our amazing 3-3 draw :bluescarf: :lol:

I said on the night of that comeback to Annis "could we be the catalyst for their demise (again),it's gone tits up for them since! I also said that result would give other teams hope,that if cardiff can peg them back,so can we.I'd like us to get into play offs,my ideal scenario would be leeds in the semi,beat them,then swansea in the final, and beat them also,to get the unlikeliest promotion,condemning them both to another season in the championship!! One can dream :occasion5: :old: :bluebird:

Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:29 am

paulh_85 wrote:Always good to see them lose.

Dont laugh too hard though, they are still second

its still funny

Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:39 am

Weren't they 13 points clear of 3rd at one point?

Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:25 am

bluesince62 wrote:
Manchester Taffy wrote:If you check back on there Results they have gone downhill after our amazing 3-3 draw :bluescarf: :lol:

I said on the night of that comeback to Annis "could we be the catalyst for their demise (again),it's gone tits up for them since! I also said that result would give other teams hope,that if cardiff can peg them back,so can we.I'd like us to get into play offs,my ideal scenario would be leeds in the semi,beat them,then swansea in the final, and beat them also,to get the unlikeliest promotion,condemning them both to another season in the championship!! One can dream :occasion5: :old: :bluebird:

The problem with that is Swansea will be in the bottom half somewhere between 16-12 by the end of the season.

Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:10 am

phildavies wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

The problem with that is Swansea will be in the bottom half somewhere between 16-12 by the end of the season.

hope your correct mate. leeds and Swansea in the play offs is a nightmare scenario..

Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:19 pm

dogfound wrote:
phildavies wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

hope your correct mate. leeds and Swansea in the play offs is a nightmare scenario..

Not for me :thumbup: as long as it panned out the way I'd like of course ;) :old: :bluebird: