Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City manager Neil Harris:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:37 am

Luton T 0 Cardiff C 1 :bluebird:

Cardiff City manager Neil Harris:

"I just thought it was a game that we had to try and win if we are serious about heading towards the top six.

"We were lucky maybe not to be behind at half-time.

"Second half was so much better, a lot more professional and some real moments of quality."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Cardiff City manager Neil Harris:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:48 am

Neil, Can you send me a pair of your rose coloured glass. We were dreadful. Totally outplayed in midfield again, nothing up front. Can you improve us or not.

Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:52 am

Thewifestheboss wrote:Neil, Can you send me a pair of your rose coloured glass. We were dreadful. Totally outplayed in midfield again, nothing up front. Can you improve us or not.

We won though and are 8th atm.

Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:19 am

Thewifestheboss wrote:Neil, Can you send me a pair of your rose coloured glass. We were dreadful. Totally outplayed in midfield again, nothing up front. Can you improve us or not.

Then the victory is even better...he needs time to bring in his own players. These are Warnocks and they were bought to play a certain way.

Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:09 pm

All of Harris’ wins are down to Warnock then?

Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:39 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:All of Harris’ wins are down to Warnock then?

Yes NW put out the team yesterday he chose the tactics! He was in dugout as well congratulations on your observation...:thumbup:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:10 pm

Sounds like the tactics barely worked either way judging by Neil’s game assessment

Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:29 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:Sounds like the tactics barely worked either way judging by Neil’s game assessment

Barely worked? it did work we won and they didnt score a goal.

Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:46 pm

We beat a Luton team who beat Derby in their last home game. The stats show we had more goal attempts, more corners and we were the better team.

It was a good win. Well done Neil Harris. :thumbright: