Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Team for Huddersfield

Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:43 pm

I assume the team will be similar. However will he bring in one of the new signings? Don’t think so. Buying them was just cover and lip service. But who would you play out of Hoilett or Murphy? I feel a bit sorry for Bacuna and what happens if we win and Ralls is fit for the next game? Personally I would prefer Bamba to Flint on the bench as he can play in 2 positions and his charisma and infectious personality would lend itself well to the changing room. As well as the fans.
My team for Wednesday would be:
Smithies
Richards
Morrison
Nelson
Bennett
Pack
Vaulks
White
Adomah - he can play right or left
Tomlin
Patterson
Subs:
Etheridge
Bamba
Bacuna
Murphy
Hoilett
Ward
Glatzel.
Your thoughts and opinions?

Re: Team for Huddersfield

Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:51 pm

Brezza wrote:I assume the team will be similar. However will he bring in one of the new signings? Don’t think so. Buying them was just cover and lip service. But who would you play out of Hoilett or Murphy? I feel a bit sorry for Bacuna and what happens if we win and Ralls is fit for the next game? Personally I would prefer Bamba to Flint on the bench as he can play in 2 positions and his charisma and infectious personality would lend itself well to the changing room. As well as the fans.
Smithies
Richards
Morrison
Nelson
Bennett
Pack
Vaulks
White
Tomlin
Patterson
Subs:
Etheridge
Bamba
Bacuna
Murphy
Hoilett
Ward
Glatzel.

I'd pick just a slightly different team, keep adomah and murphy wide the pace of both of them is on the counter could be devastating when using Paterson as the target man to play off. Jazz is a liability. other than that team stays the same :thumbup: :bluescarf:

Smithies
Sanderson(jazz is poor)
Morrison
Nelson
Bennett
Pack
Vaulks
Tomlin
Murphy
Adomah
Patterson

4-2-3-1

Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:59 pm

I wouldn't be surprised to see Sanderson come in for Jazz.

I think we can expect to see Adomah playing most games now. Has experience that our team needs - we have the youngest average squad in the league.

I would also like to see Bacuna come in.

This is the team I would choose:

Smithies

Sanderson
Morrison
Nelson
Bennett

Bacuna
Vaulks

Hoilett
Adomah
Tomlin

Paterson

Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:39 am

PontreBlue wrote:
Brezza wrote:I assume the team will be similar. However will he bring in one of the new signings? Don’t think so. Buying them was just cover and lip service. But who would you play out of Hoilett or Murphy? I feel a bit sorry for Bacuna and what happens if we win and Ralls is fit for the next game? Personally I would prefer Bamba to Flint on the bench as he can play in 2 positions and his charisma and infectious personality would lend itself well to the changing room. As well as the fans.
Smithies
Richards
Morrison
Nelson
Bennett
Pack
Vaulks
White
Tomlin
Patterson
Subs:
Etheridge
Bamba
Bacuna
Murphy
Hoilett
Ward
Glatzel.

I'd pick just a slightly different team, keep adomah and murphy wide the pace of both of them is on the counter could be devastating when using Paterson as the target man to play off. Jazz is a liability. other than that team stays the same :thumbup: :bluescarf:

Smithies
Sanderson(jazz is poor)
Morrison
Nelson
Bennett
Pack
Vaulks
Tomlin
Murphy
Adomah
Patterson

4-2-3-1

Same as above but Bacuna in for Pack

Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:01 am

Definitely Bacuna in for Pack. Pack is way to slow on the ball.