Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Haraldfromnorway

Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:42 am

Haraldfromnorway boring. If I was a mod I would ban him,and remove his posts.. 8-)

Re: Haraldfromnorway

Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:48 am

GENERAL CHAT wrote:Haraldfromnorway boring. If I was a mod I would ban him,and remove his posts.. 8-)

i suspect his claims to the dutch and english thrones will be short lived...watch this space

Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:39 pm

tw*t from Townhill has a nicer ring to it

Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:49 pm

not sure how long this will last before getting locked / deleted..

off topics don't seem to be the flavour of the month..

music we have run out too....and...black magic chocolates threads locked.?

Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:10 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=212956 :thumbright:

Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:39 pm

dogfound wrote:not sure how long this will last before getting locked / deleted..

Threads are often 'locked' to either prevent others posting until the OP (of the thread) is complete and/or to assess the legitimacy both the poster and any 'links' contained within it ;)

Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:47 pm

Sven wrote:
dogfound wrote:not sure how long this will last before getting locked / deleted..

Threads are often 'locked' to either prevent others posting until the OP (of the thread) is complete and/or to assess the legitimacy both the poster and any 'links' contained within it

I was certainly caught out with the "music you run out to post". I try not to post any more where the forum idiot is involved, but he reeled me in, caught me hook, line and sinker with that post and I replied thinking it was a genuine conversation. Impossible to avoid him when so many different user names are involved, and with his whole life revolving around trolling on this forum, I am not confident that I won't be caught out again before too long. I just hope he seeks help for whatever disorder he obviously has.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:12 pm

Sven wrote:

Threads are often 'locked' to either prevent others posting until the OP (of the thread) is complete and/or to assess the legitimacy both the poster and any 'links' contained within it ;)

:thumbup: :thumbup: :lol: