Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea last night

Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:43 pm

A crowd of only 14,000 plus Swansea v QPR
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Swansea last night

Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:44 pm

Actual crowd in attendance was less than 11k

Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:45 pm

fred keenor wrote:Actual crowd in attendance was less than 11k

:shock:

Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:20 pm

Lets see the usual suspect try and defend this one

Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:30 pm

Heard a few thousand ST holders didn’t show, we know it happens.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:49 pm

Two small poorly supported clubs

Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:58 pm

My mate in work been a Jack st for 40 odd years, he’s losing interest rapid under the Americans. He’s seen the highs and lows but He says they’re ruing his club.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:15 pm

bluecityblue wrote:My mate in work been a Jack st for 40 odd years, he’s losing interest rapid under the Americans. He’s seen the highs and lows but He says they’re ruing his club.

I could never understand them moaning about their owners (Huw Jenkins, etc) and I always thought they didn’t know how lucky they were, especially after our turning red fiasco but in all fairness, the Americans are really ruining that club and even as a rival, it’s never nice to see

Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:27 pm

Zero shots on goal for them as well.very poor

Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:32 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:
bluecityblue wrote:My mate in work been a Jack st for 40 odd years, he’s losing interest rapid under the Americans. He’s seen the highs and lows but He says they’re ruing his club.

I could never understand them moaning about their owners (Huw Jenkins, etc) and I always thought they didn’t know how lucky they were, especially after our turning red fiasco but in all fairness, the Americans are really ruining that club and even as a rival, it’s never nice to see

Speak for yourself, I'm quite enjoying it.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:16 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:

what exactly are they doing to ruin it.. they pushed the boat out trying to keep them in the premier league and are now trying to balance the books. they would probably have already gone to the wall had the previous owners still been in charge because quite simply none of them were really wealthy men.

Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:23 am

nubbsy wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:

:lol:

Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:25 am

skiprat wrote:Two small poorly supported clubs

That actually is the truth, both clubs are really League one clubs when it comes to support.

Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:15 am

nubbsy wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:

While it’s sad for the fans, especially friends who’ve been jb’s for years, he knows I really couldn’t care less how bad it is for them, and he’d be the same. I don’t gloat or laugh in his face at their misfortune, but we’re rivals at the end of the day. So duck them. :ayatollah: :bluescarf: