Credit to Harris

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Credit to Harris

Postby BluebirdsTilIDie » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:53 pm

He’s only lost 2 in 17 or 18 games.. he’s got us within touching distance of the play offs and gets a lot of stick so deserves some credit after 2 away wins on the trot not conceding aswell

He’s got us believing again :ayatollah:
BluebirdsTilIDie

Credit to Harris

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Credit to Harris

Postby worcester_ccfc » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:57 pm

Totally agree :thumbright:
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match, and your Player of the Month every month during the season :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Ninian 116 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc
Admin

Postby Welshman in CA » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:59 pm

Thought I heard on the commentary that it was the first time we've won back to back games in 2 years?
Welshman in CA

Postby JimmyJazz » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:02 pm

Since promotion year March 18
My father missed the cup final in 1927 as my grandad only had 2 tickets, and my Dad had an older brother!
JimmyJazz

Postby Sven » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:03 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:He’s only lost 2 in 17 or 18 games.. he’s got us within touching distance of the play offs and gets a lot of stick so deserves some credit after 2 away wins on the trot not conceding aswell

Indeed...and I just hope the positivity factor doesn't disintegrate the first time a result goes against us! :thumbright:

Only a mischievous person could claim Neil Harris hasn't had a good start to his City tenure now :clap:
"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their gutter level and beat you with experience!"
Sven

Postby BluebirdForever » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:05 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:Thought I heard on the commentary that it was the first time we've won back to back games in 2 years?

I’m not sure that’s true mate. I could be wrong but I think we won against Stoke, then someone else (maybe Forest) and then Barnsley this season, 3 in a row. Could very well be wrong though as I’m just relying on my memory
BluebirdForever

Postby fred keenor » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:06 pm

Best first half in a long time, long may it continue.
We could have been four up in the first half.
Credit to Harris and Livermore.
fred keenor

Postby fred keenor » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:07 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:Thought I heard on the commentary that it was the first time we've won back to back games in 2 years?

I’m not sure that’s true mate. I could be wrong but I think we won against Stoke, then someone else (maybe Forest) and then Barnsley this season, 3 in a row. Could very well be wrong though as I’m just relying on my memory

Back to Back away wins.
fred keenor

Postby BluebirdForever » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:09 pm

fred keenor wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:

Back to Back away wins.

I stand corrected. Thanks for pointing that out - good to have a positive stat
BluebirdForever

Postby warnocksbarmyarmy » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:17 pm

Fair play I didn’t want him but he’s actually done a decent job. Let’s see where we go
warnocksbarmyarmy

Postby BC-CB » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:20 pm

Come on you Blues! :bluescarf: :occasion5: :bluebird:
BC-CB

Postby englishbluebird » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:22 pm

He certainly hasn't just been a cheap Neil Warnock like many unfairly labelled him.looks to be a Very good appointment
"Like we give a f**k about the Carling Cup"-6Bysedd
englishbluebird

Postby Fergy1927 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:26 am

I was really disappointed with the Harris appointment and thought we'd sitting in mid-table for the rest of the season.

I haven't watched the last few games as it's late here in Oz so I can't comment if we are playing like Liverpool or not ;-)

However, results speak for themselves as does the form guide.

I was worrying about nothing and wrongly disappointed with Harris getting the job. If he keeps this up then he will prove that not only am I wrong at the moment but I was wrong all along.

Fair play to the bloke. Results speak for themselves. Well done Harris. You are doing a great job.
Fergy1927

Postby bluesince62 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:37 am

Sven wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:He’s only lost 2 in 17 or 18 games.. he’s got us within touching distance of the play offs and gets a lot of stick so deserves some credit after 2 away wins on the trot not conceding aswell

Indeed...and I just hope the positivity factor doesn't disintegrate the first time a result goes against us! :thumbright:

Only a mischievous person could claim Neil Harris hasn't had a good start to his City tenure now :clap:

Great result tonight,long may it continue, and as you say,only someone being mischievous can now say otherwise,c'mon city :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby DanielHuwLewis » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:51 am

I was a big doubter at first - glad to say that I've been proven wrong :ayatollah:
DanielHuwLewis

Postby wez1927 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:56 am

Great turn around of our form, he knows this league ,played and managed here for donkey years, get behind him
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Return to General Chat