Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Time to forget differences and support the team and manager

Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:20 pm

It's been a topsy turvy season with warnock going and the appointment of harris

Its safe to say he wasnt everyone's favourite

But he and the players he has been left have managed to get us into a place where we have a real chance of a play off place

He and the players should be praised for that

Yesterday is old news , we have enough games left to get into that top six

We have the leeds scum to play , bristol and forest , we are capable of beating all those sides

On our day we can beat anyone

Will we do it ? The odds are against us , but what's the point of being a city fan if you havnt got hope

Well done to all those who went last night

Bluebirds ! Bluebirds !

Re: Time to forget differences and support the team and mana

Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:28 pm

Agree mate, it's saddened me to see the divide and we all need to come together to support the players and Harris.

Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:54 pm

I dont see it as a divide, you will always have fans who like and dislike a manager no matter who he is or how well he is doing. What's said on a message board doesnt change how people support the team in the ground.

I'm no Harris fan as I think he started off with to many poor decisions considering he watched every game but you cant argue with recent form and let's hope it continues. If we make the playoffs I'll say I sad wrong.

we seem to have a settled squad now, most the dead wood gone and confidence growing, heading the right direction but big game Saturday now.

Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:35 pm

I'm in fuc..... tears after reading that. Some deep stuff that and I totaly agree with the spirit of thread.

I just hope we dont lose on Sat and then all the bollo... that comes with it.

Automatic promotion here we come!!!!!

Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:50 am

Storm Dennis should be in full flow for the match on Saturday. Let's whip up an even bigger storm for the Wigan team to cope with. Lots of noise from our fans please to give the team the best support towards another three points.