Tomlin is carrying the team up the table

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Mike Strinati » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:06 am

His goals and assists this season have been unbelievably good. His assist for Murphy he weren’t even looking where he was passing! :lol: Hopefully the run continues. :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :occasion5:
Mike Strinati

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Tomlin is carrying the team up the table

Postby 2blue2handle » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:15 am

you have to give credit to those around him as well.

If Murphy hadn't have made such a good run, is it then a bad pass? good team effort atm.
2blue2handle

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:40 pm

Mike Strinati wrote:His goals and assists this season have been unbelievably good. His assist for Murphy he weren’t even looking where he was passing! :lol: Hopefully the run continues. :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :occasion5:

I remember Zohore saying that he spoke to LT before a game and was told 'Keep making your runs and I will find you. Even if it looks as if I can't see where you're running...I can'
bluebirdoct1962

Postby NIBluebird » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:02 pm

Bit harsh

I think the formation is changing
NIBluebird

Return to General Chat