Ntazana Mayembe:

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ntazana Mayembe:

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:40 am

NEIL HARRIS:

Harris: We want to work and develop Ntazana Mayembe

On young star Ntazana Mayembe:

Harris: Exciting. "Loads to learn, but he is exciting.

He has had exposure to the first-team squad. He has been elevated quite quickly into the U23s and we want to work and develop him."
Attachments
0_CDF_050719_CF_TaffsWell_v_CardiffCity_032JPG.jpg
0_CDF_050719_CF_TaffsWell_v_CardiffCity_032JPG.jpg (36.88 KiB) Viewed 8049 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Ntazana Mayembe:

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Ntazana Mayembe:

Postby Sven » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:31 am

Annis, this is so ironic! :shock:

I was only discussing Ntazana 'Taz Mayembe with his cousin, Beatrice, last night! Also involved in the conversation was legendary City keeper and current goalkeeper coach Andy Dibble (and what a lovely guy he is)

Seems 'Taz' is highly rated and I hope he gets a chance to strut his stuff soon...

Nothing like one coming through our own ranks! :thumbup: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :clap:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby JulesK » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:15 am

Wouldn't it be a nice to hear the chant " he's one of our own, he's one of our own, ohhhh Taz he's one of our own ". :bluebird:

Hopefully first of a new breed coming from an academy fit for purpose. :ayatollah:
Keeping the Faith since '74.
JulesK

Postby Sven » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:40 pm

JulesK wrote:Wouldn't it be a nice to hear the chant " he's one of our own, he's one of our own, ohhhh Taz he's one of our own ". :bluebird:

Hopefully first of a new breed coming from an academy fit for purpose. :ayatollah:

Jules, one of Neil Harris' first decisions was to get the whole playing staff working alongside each other rather than at different training venues...

That alone is very creditable for the guy (Harris) and augs well for the future :clap: :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby nubbsy » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:42 pm

How we'd love another ernie!
nubbsy

Postby bluesince62 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:03 pm

JulesK wrote:Wouldn't it be a nice to hear the chant " he's one of our own, he's one of our own, ohhhh Taz he's one of our own ". :bluebird:

Or just replace ohhh Taz he's one of her own,with Taz Mayembe,he's one of our own? :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby HarriRhys22 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:27 pm

Let’s hope we don’t lose him to a Category 1 Academy!
HarriRhys22

Postby JasonFowler1991 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:39 pm

HarriRhys22 wrote:Let’s hope we don’t lose him to a Category 1 Academy!

All good now, he has signed a pro contract. He can only be signed through a transfer fee now.
JasonFowler1991

Return to General Chat