Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jazz and Bennett at full back are looking solid and

Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:45 am

NEIL HARRIS:

'A settled team and good combinations'

Jazz and Bennett at full back are looking solid and reliable, I knew I could always rely on Jazz to come good.

Defensive rigidity, what’s changed?

Harris: "To address QPR, coming off the back of Sheffield Wednesday, we changed shape and gave the team an opportunity to stay in that, which is something we are going to learn from.

A settled team and good combinations.

Sol has come back into the group, played in the Cup games and done well, Flinty has played a lot for me and done well.

Morrison and Nelson are a good pair at the moment, solid, reliable and aggressive. They like contact and can both run, which is key."

"Jazz and Bennett at full back are looking solid and reliable, I knew I could always rely on Jazz to come good.

The defence itself, with Alex coming in and giving a real solidness. He’s a vocal goalkeeper and where we were a little bit unsure, conceding too many goals, Alex has given everyone a boost. No disrespect to Neil, he is a top goalkeeper.

We are very hard to break down.

How many saves does Alex have to make? Because the shape in front is so good. It gives you real confidence."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.