Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Albert Adomah:

Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:46 pm

Albert Adomah: "Yeah, everyone calls me Uncs or Uncle. It's my nickname - Uncle Albert!

"The boys have been great and I'm trying to put smiles on faces."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Albert Adomah:

Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:47 pm

Albert Adomah:

In Adomah’s debut at Kenilworth Road, the travelling supporters sung has name all afternoon.

At the end of the match, he made a beeline towards them and gave them the Ayatollah.

Albert Adomah:

"It was great support from the fans - they were unbelievable scenes in that away end."

"It was an amazing, immense atmosphere. I think they really got us going throughout the match."

"I can already tell that the fans are so passionate and for them to sing my name was a pleasure."

"The ones who made the long journey to Huddersfield supported us brilliantly too.
We were delighted to send them home happy with the three points."

"I’m so pleased with their response and hopefully they’ll continue to take me on board and welcome me to Cardiff City."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:14 pm

Have a triffic game uncle Albert BLUEBIRDS

Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:16 pm

On the score sheet please Unc...

Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:54 pm

I was surprised he was kept on as he looked totally knackered from 70 mins onwards.

Looked OK and Junior hasn't turned up this season, but i hope we don't sign him in the summer, even on a free.

Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:25 am

I thought he was excellent against Wigan. He did look shattered after 70 minutes mind and I expected him to be the one replaced.

Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:21 pm

I also thought he would have been taken off as he looked tired but perhaps NW is giving him more game time to get him match fit.

Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:28 am

noisycat wrote:I also thought he would have been taken off as he looked tired but perhaps NW is giving him more game time to get him match fit.

NH Please.

Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:35 pm

Sorry, slip of the finger.