Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UPDATED: “ It’s going to be tough Top v 4th Away Today “

Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:08 am

For those interested :bluescarf:

Atletico Baleares went 1nil down to a penalty but came back to draw 1-1 :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

A good away point for Atletico Baleares as they extend their League at the Top of Spanish Segunda B ( League 3)

Atletico Baleares today play away to 4th place Coruxo.

It’s been 57 years since Atletico Baleares played one the League above La Liga 2 :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ It’s going to be tough Top v 4th Away Today “

Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:08 am

:bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:11 am

Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:18 am

Come on Atletico Baleares you can do it :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:45 am

Good luck lads

Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:32 am

Bebbsyboy wrote:Come on Atletico Baleares you can do it :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

:thumbright: :occasion5:
I really hope so by very tough as they are inform team and Atletico Baleares journey plane then long coach drive.

Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:32 am

Ontheball Paul wrote:Good luck lads

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:11 pm

H/T 0-0 :bluescarf:

Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:34 pm

1-1 at moment :bluescarf:

Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:49 pm

Atletico Baleares went 1nil down to a penalty but came back to draw 1-1 :bluescarf:

Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:54 pm

Re: UPDATED: “ It’s going to be tough Top v 4th Away Today “

Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:11 pm

You must be pleased with an away point to an inform team. I love the links between our clubs and will look out for future results. We'll done lads :bluescarf:

Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:21 pm

Ontheball Paul wrote:You must be pleased with an away point to an inform team. I love the links between our clubs and will look out for future results. We'll done lads :bluescarf:

Paul,

Yes very happy as it’s now 17pts Atletico Baleares clear from 5th placed team they play today, virtually guaranteeing the season does not end till 30th June. :bluescarf:

I was worried about today’s fixture .

Thanks and yes Atletico Baleares fans would love CARDIFF CITY to visit in a pre-season game .
I reckon Cardiff would bring a 1,000 away fans in say July to Mallorca.

I could see a full house happening :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Ontheball Paul wrote:You must be pleased with an away point to an inform team. I love the links between our clubs and will look out for future results. We'll done lads :bluescarf:

Paul,

Yes very happy as it’s now 17pts Atletico Baleares clear from 5th placed team they play today, virtually guaranteeing the season does not end till 30th June. :bluescarf:

Thanks and yes Atletico Baleares fans would love CARDIFF CITY to visit in a pre-season game .

Yes, that would be a nice pre-season game for both clubs wouldn't it.
How have Baleaes and City become known to each other then? I've been on this forum for just over a year and see that you post Baleares's results and support them to.
I saw the badges of both club's so been keeping an eye out for Baleares's results :bluescarf:

Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:51 pm

Ontheball Paul wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Paul,

How have Baleaes and City become known to each other then? I've been on this forum for just over a year and see that you post Baleares's results and support them to.
I saw the badges of both club's so been keeping an eye out for Baleares's results :bluescarf:

Baleares know all about Cardiff City and many Cardiff fans during summer and holiday months come over and watch their games.

I have been watching Atletico Baleares for 9 yrs ever since we turned Red.

Their President has asked me if CardiffCityFC would come over and they would pay all their expenses, my problem is I don’t speak or like Tan.

In the past I could of sorted it.

I do believe eventually it will happen :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Ontheball Paul wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Paul,

Baleares know all about Cardiff City and many Cardiff fans during summer and holiday months come over and watch their games.

Their President has asked me if CardiffCityFC would come over and they would pay all their expenses, my problem is I don’t speak or like Tan.

Cheers for the I info mate. Hopefully it can/will eventually happen.
Really nice when 2 clubs from different parts of the world form a bond.
I'll definitely be keeping a closer eye on Baleares from now on. Hopefully they will win the league for my 1st time following them. :occasion5:

Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:08 pm

Good result

Draw with top 4 and win at home

Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:17 pm

Ontheball Paul wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Ontheball Paul wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Paul,

I'll definitely be keeping a closer eye on Baleares from now on. Hopefully they will win the league for my 1st time following them. :occasion5:

Your very welcome and to be fair Atletico Baleares is a small, but very loyal fanatical club :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf:

They have waited 57 yrs for this and I feel this is their year :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:18 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Good result

Draw with top 4 and win at home

Thanks Mike, yes happy with that :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Ontheball Paul wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Ontheball Paul wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Paul,

Your very welcome and to be fair Atletico Baleares is a small, but very loyal fanatical club :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf:

They have waited 57 yrs for this and I feel this is their year :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Fingers crossed :thumbup: by

Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:37 pm

That's a decent result when all is considered :thumbup:

surely now only three teams in with a shout and Baleares still top of the pile! :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:43 pm

Sven wrote:That's a decent result when all is considered :thumbup:

surely now only three teams in with a shout and Baleares still top of the pile! :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Cheers Chris :thumbright: :bluescarf:

That’s exactly how I see it :bluescarf:

Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:13 pm

Well done !! Forza Atletico !!! :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluescarf: