Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

For me we Won the hardest games out of our last 4 league ga

Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:10 pm

For me we Won the hardest games out of our last 4 league games and won the two away and ended up letting ourselves down by drawing the two home games, for me those were 4pts that will be very crucial come May.

If we are serious contenders for the play-offs or even 2nd in the Championship, then we have to be winning our home games.

Neil Harris really believes in his squad and has said clubs will fear us , I personally think we are still long way off from that happening.

This Championship is very poor and with us not probably going to spend for quite sometime in the future or really strengthen this season is a very good opportunity for us to be up in the Top 6 come May :thumbright: :bluebird:

Friday 31st Jan Cardiff City 1 Reading 1 Crowd 22,514. Away Support ( 1,141)

Sat 8th Feb Luton Town 0 Cardiff C 1 :thumbright: :bluebird: Crowd 10,049 Away Support (1,025 Sold out)

Wed 12th Feb Huddersfield Town 0 Cardiff City 3 :thumbright: :thumbright: Crowd 20,238 Away Support (254 )

Sat 15th Feb Cardiff City 2 Wigan Athletic 2 Crowd Away Support ( 300)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: For me we Won the hardest games out of our last 4 league

Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:17 pm

CARDIFF CITY’S REMAINING FIXTURES :bluebird:

Sat 22nd Feb Stoke City A

Tue 25th Feb Nottingham Forest H Live on Sky :bluebird:

Sat 29th Feb Brentford H

Sat 7th Mar Barnsley A

Sunday 15th Mar 1pm Leeds United H (Police request)

Tue 17th Mar Preston North End A

Sat 21st Mar Charlton Athletic H

Sat 4th Apr Bristol City A

Fri 10th Apr Blackburn Rovers H

Mon 13th Apr Fulham A

Sat 18th Apr Derby County H

Sat 25th Apr Middlesbrough A

Sat 2nd May Hull City H

Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:31 pm

Plenty of points to still play for.

Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:12 pm

Yes you would have thought we would have beaten both Reading and Wigan.
But football doesn't work like that.
Look at Barnsley who won at Fulham yesterday 3-0!
Grateful that weve picked up points, could have been worse and lost both those games.

Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:54 pm

Foghorn65 wrote:Plenty of points to still play for.

My sentiments exactly :thumbup: plenty of games between top 6 also to come,so points will be dropped for sure 8-) I get your point Annis, but not long ago,we were poor away from home,sort of balances it out lately,still undefeated at home with Harris at the helm,still all to play for. :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:05 pm

Foghorn65 wrote:Plenty of points to still play for.

Spot On ;)

Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:13 pm

Our fixtures look tough coming up the last two home games were massive missed opportunities

Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:02 pm

Yet we beat the top of the table team so maybe we’ll be better against teams who’ll be playing more open football.

Wishful thinking really as we’ve got little flair and pace going forward plus no decent centre forward.

Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:13 pm

I have to say City are looking so much better recently Vaulks has been outstanding. So much so he's even making Pack look good. Moores first goal was class and we gave away a pen. Plus the goal disallowed top six is there for the taking. I think some on here will never be happy unless we win every game God forbid what it'll be like when we lose again

Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:05 pm

8 points out of 12 is excellent!
however we've got Nottingham and Brentford coming up at home and we need minimum 3/6 points!

Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:26 pm

No Easy Games In The Championship - Apart form - QPR v CITY ;)