Brains Pubs.

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Brains Pubs.

Postby rumpo kid » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:39 pm

Yes...but he can’t eat there now. The rat has done im..
rumpo kid

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby noisycat » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:12 pm

I remember going in the Chain Locker just before it shut down but there was hardly anyone in there. Wasn’t the bar from a ship or made from wood from a ship ?
noisycat

Postby Jock » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:08 am

noisycat wrote:I remember going in the Chain Locker just before it shut down but there was hardly anyone in there. Wasn’t the bar from a ship or made from wood from a ship ?

Wasn’t part of the bar from the Chainlocker used in the Mariner.
Jock

Postby bluecityblue » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:18 pm

Jock wrote:
noisycat wrote:I remember going in the Chain Locker just before it shut down but there was hardly anyone in there. Wasn’t the bar from a ship or made from wood from a ship ?

Wasn’t part of the bar from the Chainlocker used in the Mariner.

Maybe, I heard the bar was reused somewhere, would make sense given the sea faring connection between the two pubs. I’ll ask in the Mariner tomorrow if anyone knows.
bluecityblue

Postby bluecityblue » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:23 am

Both bars in the Mariner come from the Chainlocker, as did all the booths that used to be in the Mariner.
bluecityblue

Previous

Return to General Chat