Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THEY MIGHT AS WELL CANCEL FOOTBALL WORLDWIDE ALTOGETHER

Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:41 pm

The spread is accelerating rapidly and not just the general public, celebs footballers and owners have caught the virus as the spread is coming fast. So would the safest thing be to cancel all football worldwide? I know certain fans might not like it but the best thing for everyone right now is to be safe and furthermore I think the whole country should be on lockdown like Italy have cancelling all travel coming in and out of the UK.

Re: THEY MIGHT AS WELL CANCEL FOOTBALL WORLDWIDE ALTOGETHER

Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:46 am

Sam ReaN wrote:The spread is accelerating rapidly and not just the general public, celebs footballers and owners have caught the virus as the spread is coming fast. So would the safest thing be to cancel all football worldwide? I know certain fans might not like it but the best thing for everyone right now is to be safe and furthermore I think the whole country should be on lockdown like Italy have cancelling all travel coming in and out of the UK.

Sam no offence,but f@ck the celeb/footballer/owners line,they like us are just human beings,it's the same then for cancers etc,There is no discrimination, rich,poor,black/white,there is no real protection against either.but if it gets much worse,it looks as if all large gatherings,not just football will be shut down,or played behind closed doors. :old: :bluebird:

Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:15 am

bluesince62 wrote:
Sam ReaN wrote:The spread is accelerating rapidly and not just the general public, celebs footballers and owners have caught the virus as the spread is coming fast. So would the safest thing be to cancel all football worldwide? I know certain fans might not like it but the best thing for everyone right now is to be safe and furthermore I think the whole country should be on lockdown like Italy have cancelling all travel coming in and out of the UK.

Sam no offence,but f@ck the celeb/footballer/owners line,they like us are just human beings,it's the same then for cancers etc,There is no discrimination, rich,poor,black/white,there is no real protection against either.but if it gets much worse,it looks as if all large gatherings,not just football will be shut down,or played behind closed doors. :old: :bluebird:

Shut them down, closed door games benefit nobody.

Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:12 am

Jock wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Shut them down, closed door games benefit nobody.

In typical media fashion, regurgitated on social media, its the "celebs" that are in the news. Hopefully there are some medics somewhere who having contracted the virus are now fully recovered and back at the front line doing it all again. It's sad sad state of affairs when this is considered more serious because a celebs involved.