Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE HAVE STATE OF EMERGENCY HERE

Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:33 pm

https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2020/03/ ... s-it-mean/

Bad enough with no football :old:

Re: WE HAVE STATE OF EMERGENCY HERE

Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:10 pm

Daya wrote:https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2020/03/13/breaking-news-spain-declares-state-of-emergency-alarm-what-does-it-mean/

Bad enough with no football :old:

:lol: self isolate buddy a old gripper like you is prime to catch it :lol: get browny to doyour shopping

Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:23 pm

Browny is thelf itholating. He shoots from the lisp.

Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:52 pm

Worst thing is the people from Madrid are treating it like a holiday and coming down to their holiday homes in Sotogrande right by me - great.

Lots of restrictions in Gibraltar and there has been only one case with the person now cleared - although potential risk of cross border workers bringing the virus in.

Football being played behind closed doors with all games suspended apart from the four rounds of remaining league games in the top group of the league split and the two cup semi finals and finals this is so they can decide european places.

For me you suspend all fixture or not at all

Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:48 pm

Dobbin wrote:Worst thing is the people from Madrid are treating it like a holiday and coming down to their holiday homes in Sotogrande right by me - great.

Lots of restrictions in Gibraltar and there has been only one case with the person now cleared - although potential risk of cross border workers bringing the virus in.

Football being played behind closed doors with all games suspended apart from the four rounds of remaining league games in the top group of the league split and the two cup semi finals and finals this is so they can decide european places.

For me you suspend all fixture or not at all

Love sontagrande, lovely place ,nice marina

Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:16 pm

Yes fantastic place the marina and in the summer Chambao beach bar is top draw - have you been ?

Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:06 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Browny is thelf itholating. He shoots from the lisp.

Just read a post of his on Facebook claiming they are sending the helicopters in to spray the street. :lol: