Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ricoh refunds

Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:44 pm

four of us bought tickets for Leeds home, paid by debit card (I know, should of used credit card) rang for a refund, office closed. any ‘sages’ on here know the quickest way to receive a full refund? all sensible advice gratefully received, thank you in advance :ayatollah:

Re: Ricoh refunds

Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:13 pm

LORD LUCAN’S LOAFERS wrote:four of us bought tickets for Leeds home, paid by debit card (I know, should of used credit card) rang for a refund, office closed. any ‘sages’ on here know the quickest way to receive a full refund? all sensible advice gratefully received, thank you in advance :ayatollah:

Why would you need to do that, the tickets will be valid for the recheduled match, and if by any unlikely chance that the season is cancelled then you will get a refund. Also with certain Visa cards you can still get a refund!

Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:04 pm

thank you igovenor, unfortunately because of business commitments we are all unable to attend midweek games.

Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:27 pm

How do you know it will be a midweek game?

All remaining fixtures could have to be redone depending on how long footy is suspended , it could just as easily be a saturday

Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:56 pm

thomasblue wrote:How do you know it will be a midweek game?

All remaining fixtures could have to be redone depending on how long footy is suspended , it could just as easily be a saturday

hope so :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:11 am

LORD LUCAN’S LOAFERS wrote:four of us bought tickets for Leeds home, paid by debit card (I know, should of used credit card) rang for a refund, office closed. any ‘sages’ on here know the quickest way to receive a full refund? all sensible advice gratefully received, thank you in advance :ayatollah:

LATEST UPDATE no refunds until dates of rearranged fixtures have been announced. then just seven days to claim !

Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:32 am

LORD LUCAN’S LOAFERS wrote:

LATEST UPDATE no refunds until dates of rearranged fixtures have been announced. then just seven days to claim !

The season will probably end anyway

You'll get refund