Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ MALLORCA & SPAIN “ THE UK & THE WORLD

Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:27 pm

SPAIN & MALLORCA:

We are in total lockdown and rightly so.

Tomorrow zero tolerance here and yet between 5 islands we only have 28 people with the virus.

At 8pm tonight we all went on our balconies in our thousands and applauded the health workers over here :thumbright:

UK far worse than our islands .

Madrid is very very bad.

But I can see UK eventually being locked down , sad but if it saves loved ones so be it.

Re: “ MALLORCA & SPAIN “

Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:28 pm

Coronavirus: 34 more people in Wales diagnosed taking the total number with Covid-19 to 94

Torfaen, Ceredigion, Vale of Glamorgan and Rhondda Cynon Taf have their first cases

12:58, 15 MAR 2020

Health secretary: Over-70s will be asked to self-isolate for up to four months due to coronavirus
Thirty-four new cases of coronavirus have been confirmed in Wales which now brings the total to 94.

The first cases in Torfaen, Ceredigion, Vale of Glamorgan and Rhondda Cynon Taf have been confirmed by Public Health Wales. Swansea has the most cases of Covid-19 in Wales with four more taking the total to 18.

Today, it was confirmed that a further 14 people have died from coronavirus, taking the total to 35. The number of people diagnosed with Covid-19 has also risen to 1,372.

All of those who died were in their 70s with underlying health problems. The death toll here in the UK currently stands at 21.

Dr Giri Shankar, incident director for the novel coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak response at Public Health Wales, said that health officials were trying to identify the close contacts of all the new cases.

He said: "We can confirm that 34 new cases have tested positive for novel coronavirus (Covid-19) in Wales, bringing the total number of confirmed cases to 94."

The local authority locations of the new cases are:

Two in Blaenau Gwent local authority area
One in Ceredigion local authority area
Four in Caerphilly local authority area
Four in Swansea local authority area
One in Monmouthshire local authority area
One in Vale of Glamorgan local authority area
Two in Torfaen local authority area
Two in Rhondda Cynon Taf local authority area
Three in Cardiff local authority area
Three in Carmarthenshire local authority area

Three in Newport local authority area

A further eight residential areas are still to be confirmed.

Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:31 pm

Even Serbia are on lockdown from Tonight for 65 yrs and older .

Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:45 pm

TONIGHT IT WILL BE AT 8pm.... Don't forget to get out on your BALCONY, garden, patio.. tonight and join in the applause for all the HEALTH WORKERS, doing an increíble job for all. Most, working double shifts and pushed to the limits.The Yachts in Palmas'Marinas will be joining in too... blowing their horns...

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Hoy a las 20:00 se repite esta acción tan tan cálida y solidara con todo el personal sanitario que está cuidando de nosotros NO FALTÉIS!!! Son ELLOS que están salvando nuestras vidas!! Todos en nuestras terrazas, balcones o jardines a darle ánimo!! i LASEXTA.COM España se funde en aplausos y tamborradas en honor de los sanitarios que combaten con...'

Re: “ MALLORCA & SPAIN “ THE UK & THE WORLD

Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:52 pm

OFFICIAL: Cristiano Ronaldo is turning his chain of hotels in Portugal into hospitals to treat those with underlying health conditions who have Coronavirus.

Their treatment will be FREE as @Cristiano will be paying for everything, including salaries of doctors & nurses.

:thumbright: #bethebestyoucanbe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:11 pm

Serbia
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:SPAIN & MALLORCA:

Tomorrow zero tolerance here and yet between 5 islands we only have 28 people with the virus.

At 8pm tonight we all went on our balconies in our thousands and applauded the health workers over here :thumbright:

Madrid is very very bad.

But I can see UK eventually being locked down , sad but if it saves loved ones so be it.

Fingers crossed for you, your family and your fellow islanders, Annis :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:14 am

Sven wrote:

Madrid is very very bad.

Fingers crossed for you, your family and your fellow islanders, Annis :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Thanks Chris :thumbright: , yes its very boring, but our health comes first , I am shocked the UK is divering so much??

Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:35 am

Sven wrote:

Madrid is very very bad.

I second that :thumbup:

Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:48 am

Igovernor wrote:
Sven wrote:

Madrid is very very bad.

I second that :thumbup:

Thank you Roger :thumbright: :thumbright:

I hope I am totally wrong but I see this lockdown for at least a month.