Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ OUR SO CALLED FANS UNBELIEVABLE/SHOCKING “

Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:04 pm

My Reply
Annis Abraham:
Richard & Terry I cannot believe we are talking about a refund with three quarters of the season gone, out of our beloved clubs hands and most importantly we are even discussing this when by the hour people are losing love ones, for me this is very very sad and not a good portrayal of our fans :cry: :cry: :cry:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ OUR SO CALLED FANS UNBELIEVABLE/SHOCKING “

Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:08 pm

Reply another Cardiff fans

Terry O’Riely:

Disgrace if this happens all current season ticket holders should get free one next season or atleast half price

Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:14 pm

out of city's hands but sadly you will always get this in this day and age

Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:17 pm

I agree Annis... Very sad to see people saying stuff like this.

People have died and many many more will follow unfortunately.

People should be more worried about that, or if they really do put football at number one, then think about whether the club will financially survive this period.

Far above worrying about refunds in any case.

Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:20 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:I agree Annis... Very sad to see people saying stuff like this.

People should be more worried about that, or if they really do put football at number one, then think about whether the club will financially survive this period.

Ned, even worse he is not even a season ticket holder.

Way far things worse at this current time.

Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:20 pm

Out of city's hands ,they can't help it

Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:26 pm

wez1927 wrote:Out of city's hands ,they can't help it

Wez, 100% Correct , We totally agree :thumbright: :bluebird:

Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:39 pm

Nah.. .. give the maggots their money back. Then ban them sine die.

Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:02 pm

I replied on it, all I said was that if the season was cancelled then the season tickets should in theory roll over to next season

Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:52 pm

Is it that irrational, considering many people may lose their jobs and source of income?

Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:35 pm

JasonFowler1991 wrote:Is it that irrational, considering many people may lose their jobs and source of income?

How many games we got left?
The worst part of it, is he is not even a season ticket holder.

At this moment in time, life and death is what is really matters and families, people’s loved ones.

Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
JasonFowler1991 wrote:Is it that irrational, considering many people may lose their jobs and source of income?

How many games we got left?
The worst part of it, is he is not even a season ticket holder.

At this moment in time, life and death is what is really matters and families, people’s loved ones.

I am not saying I disagree and certainly agree with your last statement there, I think there is a lot of uncertainty right now and people are worried not just about health, but also of their financial stability.
I have friends in London who have already lost jobs due to this. I have a feeling this is only the beginning of a long road too.

Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Out of city's hands ,they can't help it

Wez, 100% Correct , We totally agree :thumbright: :bluebird:

Shame on the pair of them and anyone else who is so shallow to even be thinking that way right now and certainly before the proverbial plugged has been pulled on what is turning out to be an exceptional year never mind season :cry:

Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:52 pm

My ticket works out at about £12 a game - peanuts.

It's already been paid for, I dont want any refund whatsoever. If the season gets finished great - if not - it's no loss to me at all.
some things transcend football / money

Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:58 am

Forever Blue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:I agree Annis... Very sad to see people saying stuff like this.

Ned, even worse he is not even a season ticket holder.

Way far things worse at this current time.

Well, that makes it even worse! :roll:

Some real charmers out there and shows the total lack of situational awareness of many! :oops:

Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:58 am

BAN THE SCUM......probably have CCFC as a second team and "support the pool or chelskie. even worse....manure,,,im sure it aint true BLUE.......I WILL GIVE MY LIFE FOR SAFETY OF any true fan........NO MATTER WHAT. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:05 am

Football is so irrelevant ATM, the welfare and safety of all is paramount. i cant wait for footy to come back into our lives.......but we need to stay say safe.."everyone" and i will say this.....get your money back and f**k off...DO NOT FOLLOW CCFC AGAIN.....take your money and f**k OFF. god bless TRUE BLUE AND BE SAFE :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:13 am

these so called Cardiff "fans". I wish one day i can hall them into my bootneck world and f**k em up ROYAL STYLE. But in the mean time. i do hope they survive. Two wrongs dont make a right.....keep safe all, look after each other and take care........I LOVE YOU CCFC.....See you soon all. :ayatollah: :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:18 am

Wait there a full refund???
What is this oddball smoking?

Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:29 am

If you're lucky enough to write it off then count yourself fortunate, I am one of those who can but don't forget there are many people out there who will be in a difficult situation right now and we should not be judging. Some will be losing jobs, some will not get sick pay and will be needing to get any resources they can and if that means people seeking a refund on season tickets for any remaining games that don't go ahead then why shouldn't they.

Any season ticket refunds will be a drop in the ocean and could easily be sucked up by players taking an extremely minimal reduction in their wages.

I woukd imagine most fans who need to seek a refund will be doing so because they are desperate and we should be helping and supporting them not ostracizing them.

I have just had to cancell a hotel booking that cost me £176, I could have cancelled but have agreed with the hotel to delay but I'm lucky that if I do get sent home from work I'll get full pay, if I didn't, I probably would have cancelled and got my money back as I would have needed it, if that makes me selfish so be it.

Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:46 am

This virus has shown how many twats are in our midst.

Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:19 am

RV Casual wrote:If you're lucky enough to write it off then count yourself fortunate, I am one of those who can but don't forget there are many people out there who will be in a difficult situation right now and we should not be judging. Some will be losing jobs, some will not get sick pay and will be needing to get any resources they can and if that means people seeking a refund on season tickets for any remaining games that don't go ahead then why shouldn't they.

Any season ticket refunds will be a drop in the ocean and could easily be sucked up by players taking an extremely minimal reduction in their wages.

I woukd imagine most fans who need to seek a refund will be doing so because they are desperate and we should be helping and supporting them not ostracizing them.

I have just had to cancell a hotel booking that cost me £176, I could have cancelled but have agreed with the hotel to delay but I'm lucky that if I do get sent home from work I'll get full pay, if I didn't, I probably would have cancelled and got my money back as I would have needed it, if that makes me selfish so be it.

This is a very good post. There can be many good reasons why fans would ask for a refund.

However, the T & C's are clear that season tickets are not refundable. Personally I wouldn't want or expect a refund but my circumstances may well be very different to others who face a very uncertain future over the next year.

Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:21 am

Canton104 wrote:This virus has shown how many twats are in our midst.

Spot on.

Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:40 am

Some people are clowns. Enough said.

From my point of view, I have more than had value from my ST this year, so wont complain at all. The club is also going to take a huge hit financialy and there is no way I want to add to the problems they face there either.

IF and i do mean IF the club wanted to give something back to its fans via Citycash as some sort of compensation to those who feel disgruntled much, much later on, (not that they have to mind, but I suppose the spending stays in the club somewhat) I would have no issues with it, but i doubt any reasoned fan would want to take up any such offer knowing it would cost the club money anyway.

However lets be honest, demanding money back at a serious financial time for the club is simply fudgewit and is looking to help kill it off rather than support it. We are all going tonsuffer the hit financialy, suck it up, draw a line under it and move on.

Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:34 pm

Trying to get a refund for a S/T from CCFC and Ken Choo, Wayne Nash and other Commercial Managers is like pulling teeth from a hen. They do not give a flying Fxxk but pay up if you are persistent.

Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:16 pm

That name rings bell mr Nash !! We had a lncident that happened 2016 stereophonics concert ( my so called friend picked my GF up and dropped her on her head (at end of concert on exit door way of vip exit and mr Nash or Cardiff city as not been of any help wot so ever with door men I’d names who witnessed it also no cctv footage (where cctv) was on top of door way. Talk about hospitality :-(

Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:33 pm

If I am owed any money from season ticket then I hope club gives me the option to donate to local NHS charity.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:52 pm

ReesWestonSuperMare wrote:My ticket works out at about £12 a game - peanuts.

It's already been paid for, I dont want any refund whatsoever. If the season gets finished great - if not - it's no loss to me at all.
some things transcend football / money

I agree.
If love it to finish ( behind closed doors if necessary) and it should / will be the government that decides on this.
I’ve never even given refund a thought.
What’s he even complaining about when he’s not even a ST holder?? Pleb!!

Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:14 pm

blue lagoon wrote:If I am owed any money from season ticket then I hope club gives me the option to donate to local NHS charity.

Well said same here as I have two season tickets .

Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:26 pm

Well unlike the players I would forgo the money to help the club. Now over to you playing staff how about agreeing to only pick up £6kpw? :roll: