Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season ticket

Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:47 pm

I'm wondering if this season is complete cancelled will season ticket holders get a refund?

Re: Season ticket

Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:58 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:I'm wondering if this season is complete cancelled will season ticket holders get a refund?

f*cking hell who cares!

itll be sorted when things are up and running im sure.

Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:01 pm

I'm guessing no.Our club like any other has bills and wages to pay.I'm willing to forgo any money if it will help the club.

BTW Angelis how's your eyes holding up-good to see you back. :thumbup:

Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:16 pm

How many home games are left ?

Maybe do a discount on next season tickets

Who knows

Not important really

Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:56 pm

NIBluebird wrote:How many home games are left ?

Maybe do a discount on next season tickets

Who knows

Not important really

That’s an idea maybe. Like someone said tho, not priority atm.

Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:03 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:I'm guessing no.Our club like any other has bills and wages to pay.I'm willing to forgo any money if it will help the club.

Thank you for your concern,my eyesight is deteriorating slowly,most of my postings are being posted by my wife with me dictating my thoughts to her to type,thank you again for your concern.......Mel

Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:10 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:I'm guessing no.Our club like any other has bills and wages to pay.I'm willing to forgo any money if it will help the club.

Thank you for your concern,my eyesight is deteriorating slowly,most of my postings are being posted by my wife with me dictating my thoughts to her to type,thank you again for your concern.......Mel

Dam,can't swear at you now. :lol:

Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:14 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:I'm wondering if this season is complete cancelled will season ticket holders get a refund?

f*cking hell who cares!

itll be sorted when things are up and running im sure.

I'm sorry if I caused offence,I was just wondering that's all

Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:27 pm

Think how much the club will be losing.. no they won’t be doing refunds

Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:32 pm

I think with the euros being postponed maybe the games will get played

Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:51 pm

wez1927 wrote:I think with the euros being postponed maybe the games will get played

Wez.I had a conversation with my GP today and he reckons the reported cases are just the tip of the iceberg.I think we'll be lucky to see any football for ages yet.

Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:55 pm

More to worry about tbh I'm a season ticket holder not bothered mayb they could say if seasons cancelled offer season ticket holders who want renew knock there seat price for remaining home games off next seasons ticket

Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:56 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:I think with the euros being postponed maybe the games will get played

Wez.I had a conversation with my GP today and he reckons the reported cases are just the tip of the iceberg.I think we'll be lucky to see any football for ages yet.
mine have said same aswell had docs earlier and he said he would be gobsmacked if this is over with in next 12 months

Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:23 pm

When football restarts lets hope we've still got a club if the lay off is prolonged. I would willing pay for next seasons season ticket.
I realise everyone my not be in the same position.

Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:09 pm

I'm quite willing to wave the money we owed cause helps towards players wages. Hard times and we must all sacrifice. 150,000 cars are expensive to run you know.

I've also cancelled my sports and Bt. I'm sure they can take the hit.

Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:19 pm

I will always support the City but be in no doubt we are just cash cows when it comes to football clubs and TV Companies

BBC just announce delay in Licence Fee for 75 year old + pensioners. How nice of them to do this. How about free Sky during this difficult time for