Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OFF TOPIC: PANIC WATCH

Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:23 pm

Meanwhile, in Brighton... :o :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: OFF TOPIC: PANIC WATCH

Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:56 pm

Watching the amount of fucktards cramming their trollies with as much as they can every day is unbelievable.

There must be people who are not only mass buying once but every single day - where on earth are they putting it all? How fat will these knobheads be by the time this current situation comes to an end? Are these idiots going to start eating their toilet rolls if they run out of food?

The pathetic herd mentality being shown by the "great" British public is being put on full public display. Expect the landfill sites to be full of unused and out of date food waste in a few months time.

Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:10 am

davids wrote:Watching the amount of fucktards cramming their trollies with as much as they can every day is unbelievable.

There must be people who are not only mass buying once but every single day - where on earth are they putting it all? How fat will these knobheads be by the time this current situation comes to an end? Are these idiots going to start eating their toilet rolls if they run out of food?

The pathetic herd mentality being shown by the "great" British public is being put on full public display. Expect the landfill sites to be full of unused and out of date food waste in a few months time.

Couldn't have put it any better :thumbup: I had a snapshot of a shop being named and shamed,for charging £19.99 for a bottle of dettol, that sells normallyi retails at £3 !! No baby food available,no hand gels,no eggs,the list keeps growing daily,all because of this self first society we live in today,greed not need :banghead: I feel for families on low incomes,who cannot afford to bulk buy,they are going to struggle.lets hope the new rules set by supermarkets about limiting purchases,are enforced. :old: :bluebird:

Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:29 am

davids wrote:Watching the amount of fucktards cramming their trollies with as much as they can every day is unbelievable.

It's shameful and those doing it should consider the knock on effect that they are causing :banghead:

What I also cannot understand is this obsession with toilet paper? I've seen the signs and symptoms and unless I've missed something (apart from the rush to get them) why do they need so many? :?

Must be some big assholes out there...! ;) :laughing6:

Rationing is starting to come in fast now, though and I chuckled when one store asked for £4.99 for a certain product but said customers could buy two for £499 (a point very well made IMHO) :lol: :thumbright:

Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:36 pm

Tesco Tremorfa has signs up saying only three of one item..

Saw one guy with about 15 tins of sardines in his trolley.. ta-wat..

Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:55 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Tesco Tremorfa has signs up saying only three of one item..

Saw one guy with about 15 tins of sardines in his trolley.. ta-wat..

Can you imagine the stench before and (particularly) he consumes that lot?! :lol:

On a reverse note, my partner was also in Tesco this evening and tried to purchase a '4 for the price of 3' pack of soups but was stopped by the cashier, as the new Tesco policy is 'maximum of 3 items of any one description!

I (sort of) understand it, so you just have to laugh at some things! :lol:

Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:21 pm

Tesco Western Ave. about 2pm. Aisle next to me a middle aged couple. 6 packets of sausages. 6 large packs of mince. 3 12xtoilet rolls.

Flashing red light above till, along comes supervisor and removes 4 each of mince and sausages, and 2 packs of toilet rolls. He wasn't in the least embarrassed, and even feigned surprise.

Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:00 pm

This Country :roll:

Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:44 am

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:Tesco Western Ave. about 2pm. Aisle next to me a middle aged couple. 6 packets of sausages. 6 large packs of mince. 3 12xtoilet rolls.

Flashing red light above till, along comes supervisor and removes 4 each of mince and sausages, and 2 packs of toilet rolls. He wasn't in the least embarrassed, and even feigned surprise.

Was in lid Llandaff north around half five today,same there,3 items of anything,the guy before me had a trolley fool of bottled booze,was told he would have to leave it all,bar 3 bottles! He wasn't best pleased is all I'll say :lol: I've posted elswhere,on ebay 36 andrex rolls £44.80 +p&p ffs! There are some scummy people taking pure advantage of people's panic !! At least this policy gives a fairer chance to those on low incomes,and can't afford to "bulk buy" it has surprised me how selfish some aresholes can be,but on a lighter note,I've heard some heartwarming stories today also.well done to all the essential workers,and to you greedy f@ckers,sharing is caring (as my 5 yr old great niece tells me ;) ) look after each other folks,especially your family,friends and neighbour. :clap: :old: :bluebird: