Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The British people should take responsibility themselves

Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:23 pm

The British people should take responsibility themselves and see what’s happening in Italy , France and Spain, 700 died yest in one day in Italy, f*cking hell, the UK needs to stay at home with their families, not party :oops: :oops: Just watch Sky News in Italy in the hospitals :cry: :cry: :cry: I have seen the photos , just incredible when all around the world loved ones are dying and the UK celebrates :oops: :oops:

Re: The British people should take responsibility themselves

Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:20 pm

I despair.

Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:48 pm

:cry:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J60fQr0GWo

I cant get the video to autoplay so click the link instead - and show it and share it to as many people as you who think this is just a bad case of flu - it isnt - it is a disease and it's terrifying

Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:21 pm

Haven't watched the video,but I did see one in a hospital in Italy, that should be played on repeat,until people wake the f@ck up!!
Some still think it's "just the flu" some dick in benidorm was seen on TV shouting as much (a brit of course)wonder how he will feel,when the truth hits home :? Them scenes I saw,were enough to make me socially isolate,and that was last week! I get your point Annis, but the sad truth is,a lot will need it to be forced upon them,a sad indicator of the youth of today,the invincibility cloak wearers :banghead: we all miss the company of others for sure,but we are trying to protect ourselves,and also them,any sensible person should be doing as directed,by people who have a lot more knowledge about this virus,than Joe public.to not do so is morally wrong,and also without doubt,will make the situation a whole lot worse,for all of us!! Stay safe :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :old: :bluebird:

Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:54 am

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-51988877

We are certainly not fighting in the fields or the beaches are we. Snowflake society will bring world order down. We have gone soft I'm afraid.

Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:10 am

Pub down our way in Milford Haven last of opening selling all beers and lagers £1:70 a pint crowded out everyone parting how irresponsible

Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:12 am

Should of read last night of opening

Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:30 am

There’s a strange mentality developed in the U.K. over CV, we’ve seen how devastating it’s been for other countries but many think we are somehow immune to what’s happened there. Clowns with a carry on as normal attitude really aren’t getting how bad this is going to be.

Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:42 am

Pembroke bluebird wrote:Should of read last night of opening

Should have?