Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Just been warned "

Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:56 am

Just been told by the Spanish Authorities to expect over here the peak to be between 4th-10th April for the virus and then expect it to start dropping.

Its Zero tolerance now and rightly so :thumbright:

Re: " Just been warned "

Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:05 am

Annis - Had everyone stuck to the lockdown at the beginning the peak would be around now I believe.

The amount of Guardia Civil and national/local police on the streets is to be seen.

They have also taken into account Easter as the celebrations and processions are massive here.

Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:07 am

Dobbin wrote:Annis - Had everyone stuck to the lockdown at the beginning the peak would be around now I believe.

The amount of Guardia Civil and national/local police on the streets is to be seen.

They have also taken into account Easter as the celebrations and processions are massive here.

I totally agree Dobbins and thats why the UK should learn from other Countries mistakes.

Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:10 pm

Annis I fear what has happened in Spain is now happening in UK and that had all countries acted quickly and decisively then maybe just maybe the death toll would be a lot lower.

Stay safe fellow Bluebirds :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:12 pm

Dobbin wrote:Annis I fear what has happened in Spain is now happening in UK and that had all countries acted quickly and decisively then maybe just maybe the death toll would be a lot lower.

Stay safe fellow Bluebirds :bluescarf:

Sad agree with you Dobbins.

Stay safe everyone :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: