A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ The Great British Public “

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:59 pm

SHOCKING ONCE AGAIN TODAY

You will honestly be in for one of the worst times in our history :cry:
Attachments
75B3F04D-0D07-4536-85DD-C6D036FBE092.jpeg
75B3F04D-0D07-4536-85DD-C6D036FBE092.jpeg (303.1 KiB) Viewed 1901 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

“ The Great British Public “

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ The Great British Public “

Postby Foghorn65 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:58 pm

Morons.
Foghorn65

Postby Jimmy Scoular » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:51 pm

The great British public are a mish mash of self obsessed materialistic cretins.Post crisis we are going to be living in a brave new world of economic hardship. The Love Island legacy of our past will be replaced by a stark injection of reality.Airlines will go bust, cheap holidays..forget it and the gradual awareness that uber- capitalism cannot protect it's citizens.Old politics has failed, equally we as members of the human race should learn to live with less and place emphasis on the real important things like health and caring for your neighbour!
Jimmy Scoular

Postby RV Casual » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:56 pm

These selfish pricks are going to ruin what could have worked and complete lockdown will he a nightmare for many.

Other than going for a run in the morning which I need to do for the state of my mental health I have stayed put. Went in quiet area and never got with more than 5 meters of anyone.

Why people can't just use their heads is beyond me, and some of the older generation are the worst!!!
RV Casual

Postby dogfound » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:59 pm

RV Casual wrote:These selfish pricks are going to ruin what could have worked and complete lockdown will he a nightmare for many.

Other than going for a run in the morning which I need to do for the state of my mental health I have stayed put. Went in quiet area and never got with more than 5 meters of anyone.

Why people can't just use their heads is beyond me, and some of the older generation are the worst!!!

its hardly a retail car park... its someone going out for a walk where there is plenty of open space only others including dai dashcam have the same idea...its like a hundred pple going for a run same time as you, its not collective, not planned, and unless you run as a group not irresponsible but no doubt someone could take a pic that makes it look bad.. the lockdown wont happen because of these people but pressure put on by the internet meltdowns .
ive been out twice today...dog for a walk and up the hospital...roads are about 10% normal, most car parks including hospital car park virtually empty . the idea that the majority are carrying on as normal is insane.
dogfound

Postby RV Casual » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:50 pm

dogfound wrote:
RV Casual wrote:These selfish pricks are going to ruin what could have worked and complete lockdown will he a nightmare for many.

its hardly a retail car park... its someone going out for a walk where there is plenty of open space only others including dai dashcam have the same idea...its like a hundred pple going for a run same time as you, its not collective, not planned, and unless you run as a group not irresponsible but no doubt someone could take a pic that makes it look bad.. the lockdown wont happen because of these people but pressure put on by the internet meltdowns .
ive been out twice today...dog for a walk and up the hospital...roads are about 10% normal, most car parks including hospital car park virtually empty . the idea that the majority are carrying on as normal is insane.

Its not 'someone going for a walk' though is it, its people making a conscious decision to drive to a tourist hotspot. Going out for a walk is literally that, leaving the house to go for a stroll be it the street, a park or whatever, driving to a seaside destinations, pen y fan and all waiting at the top for a photo is what I'm talking about and these are the people who will cause the lockdown by their actions as Boris has said if people don't listen and follow the rules.

People just need to use a bit of sense.
RV Casual

Postby dogfound » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:13 pm

RV Casual wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Its not 'someone going for a walk' though is it, its people making a conscious decision to drive to a tourist hotspot. Going out for a walk is literally that, leaving the house to go for a stroll be it the street, a park or whatever, driving to a seaside destinations, pen y fan and all waiting at the top for a photo is what I'm talking about and these are the people who will cause the lockdown by their actions as Boris has said if people don't listen and follow the rules.

strictly speaking your correct you can walk around the block. ..but heading to space , parks { its why parks are open, boris said } etc is what springs to mind when going for a walk for me..no doubt others too...the pics are designed to be sensational and the prom ones are long lens.. those cars did not arrive collectively or their occupants walk as a group.... . sorry mate but there are those that are exaggerating and even worse complaining about behavior of others that is similar to their own.. its very quiet in 99% of places and the worse places for lack of social distancing ive encountered have been in supermarkets and the chemists.. a 100 if not a 1000 times worse than anything in the picture gallery.
dogfound

Postby bluesince62 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:25 am

dogfound wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
dogfound wrote:

strictly speaking your correct you can walk around the block. ..but heading to space , parks { its why parks are open, boris said } etc is what springs to mind when going for a walk for me..no doubt others too...the pics are designed to be sensational and the prom ones are long lens.. those cars did not arrive collectively or their occupants walk as a group.... . sorry mate but there are those that are exaggerating and even worse complaining about behavior of others that is similar to their own.. its very quiet in 99% of places and the worse places for lack of social distancing ive encountered have been in supermarkets and the chemists.. a 100 if not a 1000 times worse than anything in the picture gallery.

The chemist I went to,was doing a one in one out policy,but people were up the arses of the person in front of hem in the que outside! Also snowdonia recorded it's busiest day on record!as for the photos in the press,yes they do look bad,but I don't think there is a need to sensationalise this virus,but it is in all truth,a minority of people,who seem to not give a shit.and on a last note regarding supermarkets, and people not adhering to the distancing,I found a quick cough creates a safe zone ;) :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Return to General Chat