Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Complete Madness “

Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:55 pm

This is complete madness by the UK :evil: :evil:

The graph says that at the same time UK now have more infected than Italy :cry:

The UK will be in serious lockdown soon and will end up in a very very serious position, don’t blame the rest of the world when they won’t let you in their countries later this year.

I searched and sadly true, flights still in and out :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Complete Madness “

Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:56 pm

And this the UK people :evil: today.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:59 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=213639 :cry:

Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:02 pm

And yesterday :evil:

Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:29 pm

Simple :thumbright:

Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:15 pm

Due to these pricks we are heading for complete lock down. Thanks for F A.

Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:18 pm

So are you contagious as soon as you contract disease now? I thought it was when symptoms started showing unless you’re one of these super carries. ?

Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:21 pm

Pennydarrenblue wrote:So are you contagious as soon as you contract disease now? I thought it was when symptoms started showing unless you’re one of these super carries. ?

It takes 7 days to completely show, if after 7 days no major illness your ok :thumbright:

Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:22 pm

Britain is spreading the disease quicker than Italy yet muppets are out in large numbers congregating within 2m crazy People wake up !!!! NHS will Suffer . Resulting in your family members Dying

Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:31 pm

Vast majority of UK still not realising the implications of this virus and not adhering to the advice to keep us safe!

Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:19 pm

:cry:

Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:24 pm

These idiots are treating the pleasant weather as a nice time for a day out.

Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:27 pm

Thewifestheboss wrote:Due to these pricks we are heading for complete lock down. Thanks for F A.

I am going to guess that strict rules will be in force this week. Wednesday or Friday possibly.

Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:43 pm

Sheer selfishness we will be in confinement by the end of the week Thank you to those jerk off's who will cripple the NHS.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Pennydarrenblue wrote:So are you contagious as soon as you contract disease now? I thought it was when symptoms started showing unless you’re one of these super carries. ?

It takes 7 days to completely show, if after 7 days no major illness your ok :thumbright:

My Mrs came back from Spain last Sunday and developed symptoms. The advice that I’ve been given is that I have to self isolate
For 14 days from the first sign of symptoms. I’ve got another week left. It’s horrible but I understand the need to do exactly what I’m being told to do. I regard myself as a pretty fit and healthy 57 year old but I owe it to all other people that I may come into contact with.
Thankfully I’ve developed no symptoms as of yet.

Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:01 pm

I am staying a5 home
E and listening to the governments advice .YET we are STILL allowing flights in fro countries like Italy and China.Where is the sense.

Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:14 pm

As Annis said yesterday - People are treating this weekend as if their are on a Bank Holiday .

With a dry week ahead of us - This is only going to get worst - People just don't Listen ( There is that word again !! ) .

Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:18 pm

3 different people have all said same to me today maindy barracks ready to be deployed under millennium stadium army cars ambulance etc stored and ikea down bay

Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:19 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:As Annis said yesterday - People are treating this weekend as if their are on a Bank Holiday .

With a dry week ahead of us - This is only going to get worst - People just don't Listen ( There is that word again !! ) .

Almost unbelievable and just reading a couple of posts on this forum today is proof of the stupidity that exists even in our own locality.