Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Where’s Corbyn

Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:39 am

Could this be another game for the kids in future like where’s Wally.

Re: Where’s Corbyn

Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:36 am

Could it be he is being responsible and following government advice and self isolating?

Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:27 am

mugsy wrote:Could it be he is being responsible and following government advice and self isolating?

I expect you are right. He is probably acting on the advice of experts and being sensible as most politicians have been during this crisis. Doesn't really matter where he is as he is not responsible for making the decisions.

Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:22 pm

Looks like is sat in the House of Commons this afternoon

Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:50 pm

Corbyn and decision making never happened and never will

Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:58 pm

Corbyn was in the SKY NEWS Studios over the weekend and at Westminster as posted above today .

Should be home at his age ;)

Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:56 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
mugsy wrote:Could it be he is being responsible and following government advice and self isolating?

I expect you are right. He is probably acting on the advice of experts and being sensible as most politicians have been during this crisis. Doesn't really matter where he is as he is not responsible for making the decisions.

We must all be thankful for small mercies

Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:09 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

We must all be thankful for small mercies

He is still out and about ....

Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:28 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Corbyn was in the SKY NEWS Studios over the weekend and at Westminster as posted above today .

Should be home at his age ;)

:bluebird: :bluebird:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:45 pm

actionman wrote:Could this be another game for the kids in future like where’s Wally.

My daughter is a nurse on the front line in Wales..My cousin who has worked in London this week and is now in Exeter doing 12 hour shifts as a Nurse..She left the an NHS management post because of the work load.She tells me hospitals are short of vital supplies.Staff are shitting themselves.

The topic you started is crass and f*cking immature
Hey actionman fly into action and volunteer