Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I hope this is not true?

Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:31 pm

I hope this is not true ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: I hope this is not true?

Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:49 pm

The actual beach and promenade area have almost no one there, so unless its in the parks and other areas then no that is not true.

If you want to find out for yourself there is a live video of the beach area that you can check, I only know this because my dogs like to sit and watch things on the computer :laughing6:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gHidfvB8sk

Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:49 pm

Quick look on Twitter. These 2 tweets from yesterday... So I can't believe it's busy today.

Message finally sinking in.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:06 pm

In terms of Roath Park it's certainly not correct

I went around 8.00am and it was empty and even those there were adhering to the 2 metre separation. My wife has just come back and there were very few people there or even in the parks up to the lake.

I can't speak about Barry but certainly for Roath there seems to be a bit of "fake news" going on here.

Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:14 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:Quick look on Twitter. These 2 tweets from yesterday... So I can't believe it's busy today.

Message finally sinking in.

:thumbright: :thumbright:

Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:14 pm

TrueBlue99 wrote:The actual beach and promenade area have almost no one there, so unless its in the parks and other areas then no that is not true.

If you want to find out for yourself there is a live video of the beach area that you can check, I only know this because my dogs like to sit and watch things on the computer :laughing6:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gHidfvB8sk

:thumbright: :thumbright: