Morons some of the UK youths

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Morons some of the UK youths

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:10 pm

Morons some of the UK youths
Attachments
5C50EB95-B12E-4241-9360-DE2C4799F437.jpeg
5C50EB95-B12E-4241-9360-DE2C4799F437.jpeg (581.11 KiB) Viewed 5558 times
7BDB2C1F-B557-4088-BFEE-D0480BDFEC16.png
7BDB2C1F-B557-4088-BFEE-D0480BDFEC16.png (513.77 KiB) Viewed 5880 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 119972
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Morons some of the UK youths

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Morons some of the UK youths

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:13 pm

Reply FB

JAMES COTHAM:

Annis Boris should have locked the country down much sooner , The park behind my house was full of kids playing today .


My reply “It should be total lockdown zero tolerance


JAMES COTHAM:

Annis Boris should have locked the country down much sooner , The park behind my house was full of kids playing today .
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 119972
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Morons some of the UK youths

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Morons some of the UK youths

Luckily it’s a minority.
I’m sure there’s isolated incidents like this in Italy, Spain etc too if you look hard enough.
bluebirdoct1962
 
Posts: 3548
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 9:39 am

Re: Morons some of the UK youths

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:25 pm

I'm really proud of the ease in which our community over here has accepted this situation and when we are clear and ready to open the doors again uk tourists will be the last to arrive and then we'll get the usual British reaction its not fair why always pick on us boo hoo. Simple answer is you didnt follow the recommendations
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 119972
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Morons some of the UK youths

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:31 pm

James, Jim, I have in 10 days from my balcony and I look over Santa Ponsa NOT seen one teenager outside :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 119972
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Morons some of the UK youths

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Morons some of the UK youths

This is yesterday’s news according to date at bottom so I’m guessing this happened yesterday evening at latest.
I’m 100% behind anything that the government brings in btw - the harsher the better!!
bluebirdoct1962
 
Posts: 3548
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 9:39 am

Re: Morons some of the UK youths

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:50 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Morons some of the UK youths

This is yesterday’s news according to date at bottom so I’m guessing this happened yesterday evening at latest.
I’m 100% behind anything that the government brings in btw - the harsher the better!!



I’ve got plenty on fb and other stuff from today, youths in parks today in big gangs, Marshfield, St.Mellons etc


If the UK wants to get over this and with less deaths then they need to listen and do what they are tokd.



In Mallorca we are not even allowed on the streets now with a dog, it must be just outside your front area.

I have not seen one youth on the streets of Santa Ponsa in 10 day and I can everything from where I live and driven to the chemist etc .


SORRY NO STUPID EXCUSES


The police one is 6hrs ago
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 119972
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Morons some of the UK youths

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Morons some of the UK youths

This is yesterday’s news according to date at bottom so I’m guessing this happened yesterday evening at latest.
I’m 100% behind anything that the government brings in btw - the harsher the better!!



I’ve got plenty on fb and other stuff from today, youths in parks today in big gangs, Marshfield, St.Mellons etc


If the UK wants to get over this and with less deaths then they need to listen and do what they are tokd.



In Mallorca we are not even allowed on the streets now with a dog, it must be just outside your front area.

I have not seen one youth on the streets of Santa Ponsa in 10 day and I can everything from where I live and driven to the chemist etc .


SORRY NO STUPID EXCUSES

It wasn’t a stupid excuse mate and I’m sure there are idiots who will always break the rules / law as they are stupid and don’t give a sh1t.
bluebirdoct1962
 
Posts: 3548
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 9:39 am

Re: Morons some of the UK youths

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:02 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Morons some of the UK youths

This is yesterday’s news according to date at bottom so I’m guessing this happened yesterday evening at latest.
I’m 100% behind anything that the government brings in btw - the harsher the better!!



I’ve got plenty on fb and other stuff from today, youths in parks today in big gangs, Marshfield, St.Mellons etc


If the UK wants to get over this and with less deaths then they need to listen and do what they are tokd.



In Mallorca we are not even allowed on the streets now with a dog, it must be just outside your front area.

I have not seen one youth on the streets of Santa Ponsa in 10 day and I can everything from where I live and driven to the chemist etc .


SORRY NO STUPID EXCUSES

It wasn’t a stupid excuse mate and I’m sure there are idiots who will always break the rules / law as they are stupid and don’t give a sh1t.



The police one is 6hrs ago

Their are NO excuses and because kids of today have no respect of their adults then they won’t listen.

:thumbright:
Honestly Guardia Civil here are Zero Zero tolerance and it works and I am proud to say our big community over here are 100% listening and we will get through this stronger


I have my 19yr old daughter stuck in Cardiff as I could not get her back here when Uni closed down and yes I am very very worried for her safety in the UK :cry:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 119972
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Morons some of the UK youths

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Morons some of the UK youths

This is yesterday’s news according to date at bottom so I’m guessing this happened yesterday evening at latest.
I’m 100% behind anything that the government brings in btw - the harsher the better!!



I’ve got plenty on fb and other stuff from today, youths in parks today in big gangs, Marshfield, St.Mellons etc


If the UK wants to get over this and with less deaths then they need to listen and do what they are tokd.



In Mallorca we are not even allowed on the streets now with a dog, it must be just outside your front area.

I have not seen one youth on the streets of Santa Ponsa in 10 day and I can everything from where I live and driven to the chemist etc .


SORRY NO STUPID EXCUSES

It wasn’t a stupid excuse mate and I’m sure there are idiots who will always break the rules / law as they are stupid and don’t give a sh1t.



The police one is 6hrs ago

Their are NO excuses and because kids of today have no respect of their adults then they won’t listen.

:thumbright:
Honestly Guardia Civil here are Zero Zero tolerance and it works and I am proud to say our big community over here are 100% listening and we will get through this stronger

My Mrs and her mate were moved off a beach by the GC 2 weeks ago mate so I can only imagine what they’re like now!!
Unfortunately many here are a different mind set of nobody can tell us what to do, we’re Brits. Luckily most sensible people are adhering to the rules atm but to improve those figures there must be curfews / army intervention. Not easy to sort, but until then there’ll always be knobs who want to stand out.
Anyway, let’s hope for some good need in Spain / Italy again tomorrow and hopefully despite the idiots we’ll see the same here in a few weeks. :thumbup:
bluebirdoct1962
 
Posts: 3548
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 9:39 am

Re: Morons some of the UK youths

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:13 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Morons some of the UK youths

This is yesterday’s news according to date at bottom so I’m guessing this happened yesterday evening at latest.
I’m 100% behind anything that the government brings in btw - the harsher the better!!



I’ve got plenty on fb and other stuff from today, youths in parks today in big gangs, Marshfield, St.Mellons etc


If the UK wants to get over this and with less deaths then they need to listen and do what they are tokd.



In Mallorca we are not even allowed on the streets now with a dog, it must be just outside your front area.

I have not seen one youth on the streets of Santa Ponsa in 10 day and I can everything from where I live and driven to the chemist etc .


SORRY NO STUPID EXCUSES

It wasn’t a stupid excuse mate and I’m sure there are idiots who will always break the rules / law as they are stupid and don’t give a sh1t.



The police one is 6hrs ago

Their are NO excuses and because kids of today have no respect of their adults then they won’t listen.

:thumbright:
Honestly Guardia Civil here are Zero Zero tolerance and it works and I am proud to say our big community over here are 100% listening and we will get through this stronger

My Mrs and her mate were moved off a brach by the GC 2 weeks ago mate so I can only imagine what they’re like now!!
Unfortunately many here are a different mind set of nobody can tell us what to do, we’re Brits. Luckily most sensible people are adhering to the rules atm but to improve those figures there must be curfews / army intervention. Not easy to sort, but until then there’ll always be knobs who want to stand out.



They honestly need tough new measures for the police.



I want to be able to fly back and bring my daughter here or her come here, but until the virus in UK is dealt with and the way it’s going it will be long long time :cry:


Because she is not Spanish or a citizen, I have asked and they won’t let her till UK sorts itself out.

I have my 19yr old daughter stuck in Cardiff as I could not get her back here when Uni closed down and yes I am very very worried for her safety in the UK :cry:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 119972
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Morons some of the UK youths

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Morons some of the UK youths

This is yesterday’s news according to date at bottom so I’m guessing this happened yesterday evening at latest.
I’m 100% behind anything that the government brings in btw - the harsher the better!!



I’ve got plenty on fb and other stuff from today, youths in parks today in big gangs, Marshfield, St.Mellons etc


If the UK wants to get over this and with less deaths then they need to listen and do what they are tokd.



In Mallorca we are not even allowed on the streets now with a dog, it must be just outside your front area.

I have not seen one youth on the streets of Santa Ponsa in 10 day and I can everything from where I live and driven to the chemist etc .


SORRY NO STUPID EXCUSES

It wasn’t a stupid excuse mate and I’m sure there are idiots who will always break the rules / law as they are stupid and don’t give a sh1t.



The police one is 6hrs ago

Their are NO excuses and because kids of today have no respect of their adults then they won’t listen.

:thumbright:
Honestly Guardia Civil here are Zero Zero tolerance and it works and I am proud to say our big community over here are 100% listening and we will get through this stronger

My Mrs and her mate were moved off a brach by the GC 2 weeks ago mate so I can only imagine what they’re like now!!
Unfortunately many here are a different mind set of nobody can tell us what to do, we’re Brits. Luckily most sensible people are adhering to the rules atm but to improve those figures there must be curfews / army intervention. Not easy to sort, but until then there’ll always be knobs who want to stand out.



They honestly need tough new measures for the police.



I want to be able to fly back and bring my daughter here or her come here, but until the virus in UK is dealt with and the way it’s going it will be long long time :cry:


Because she is not Spanish or a citizen, I have asked and they won’t let her till UK sorts itself out.

I have my 19yr old daughter stuck in Cardiff as I could not get her back here when Uni closed down and yes I am very very worried for her safety in the UK :cry:

Just PMd you :thumbup:
bluebirdoct1962
 
Posts: 3548
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 9:39 am

Re: Morons some of the UK youths

Postby bluesince62 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:09 am

According to a friend of mine,barry was quite busy again today :banghead: they are on about £30 fines ffs,that's not going to teach some of the youth of today,they have no moral grounding (what are their parents doing?) As pointed out above,they have no respect for anyone,or any thing, bet they will be the ones bitching when a relative falls to this virus! ! My wife and I have been out 3 times in two weeks,just for medical needs,and to get food,they need to get tougher than £30 fines,they should put them all in quarantine for two weeks,or if they think they are immune,put the f@ckers to work in the hospitals,even if it's emptying bed pans!! That's after tarring their stupid as fu k arses first.selfish people are going to make this a longer issue than needs be,mind you,looking at the pictures of the London underground this morning, London is going to suffer a lot more than they were going to,people basically spooning the person next to them!! Did go to lidl down by the ground earlier,was very quiet was about 10 of us in there in total,and three of them were Romanian, and one of them was chased through the car park,for starling something! Only thing I couldn't get there was eggs,and pasta,the rest of what I needed was available. Some of the ignorant people I saw in Llandaff were a group of about ten cyclists,all riding in a close knit pack,like it was everything as normal? Thick as shit some brits,it's getting embarrassing.people need to wake the f@ck up,and if you are one of them,hang your head in total shame. :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62
 
Posts: 2680
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Re: Morons some of the UK youths

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:32 am

bluesince62 wrote:According to a friend of mine,barry was quite busy again today :banghead: they are on about £30 fines ffs,that's not going to teach some of the youth of today,they have no moral grounding (what are their parents doing?) As pointed out above,they have no respect for anyone,or any thing, bet they will be the ones bitching when a relative falls to this virus! ! My wife and I have been out 3 times in two weeks,just for medical needs,and to get food,they need to get tougher than £30 fines,they should put them all in quarantine for two weeks,or if they think they are immune,put the f@ckers to work in the hospitals,even if it's emptying bed pans!! That's after tarring their stupid as fu k arses first.selfish people are going to make this a longer issue than needs be,mind you,looking at the pictures of the London underground this morning, London is going to suffer a lot more than they were going to,people basically spooning the person next to them!! Did go to lidl down by the ground earlier,was very quiet was about 10 of us in there in total,and three of them were Romanian, and one of them was chased through the car park,for starling something! Only thing I couldn't get there was eggs,and pasta,the rest of what I needed was available. Some of the ignorant people I saw in Llandaff were a group of about ten cyclists,all riding in a close knit pack,like it was everything as normal? Thick as shit some brits,it's getting embarrassing.people need to wake the f@ck up,and if you are one of them,hang your head in total shame. :old: :bluebird:

I honestly think that some people are doing it for a ‘look at me’ effect as they’ve never done anything useful in their lives it’s the only way to stand out.
I have to go into work on Monday (teacher) as my isolation will have ended - I can’t wait to give feckers like that a piece of my mind. Actually I may just ask them nicely ‘Do you know your actions are potentially risking the lives of others!’ Would love to know their response.
Anyway, keep safe lads. We WILL get through it.
bluebirdoct1962
 
Posts: 3548
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 9:39 am

Re: Morons some of the UK youths

Postby Steve Zodiak » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:24 am

You would think the British population should be capable of showing a bit of common sense, even if it's for just a few months out of their whole lives. I don't need a government of any sort to tell me to stay off the streets when there is a killer around far worse than an idiot walking the streets with a shotgun. I suppose it's always the fault of someone else, so for the time being lets blame the government for not telling people to stay at home earlier than they did. The fact these people could not use a tiny bit of sense and stay indoors without having to be told is worrying. Even more worrying is having been told they are still ignoring the advice. If people are not prepared to listen I don't suppose it matters if they were told 2 months back, yesterday or next week. We all know the morons will still be out making it increasingly difficult for the health workers and the majority of the responsible population.
Steve Zodiak
 
Posts: 5814
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:42 pm

Re: Morons some of the UK youths

Postby RV Casual » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:55 am

LOADS of older folk wondering about again today, in the supermarkets like a day out and plenty clearly in the over 70s bracket.

Let's not blame the youth, when the elders are not setting the best of examples.
RV Casual
 
Posts: 3410
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 pm

Re: Morons some of the UK youths

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:00 am

RV Casual wrote:LOADS of older folk wondering about again today, in the supermarkets like a day out and plenty clearly in the over 70s bracket.

Let's not blame the youth, when the elders are not setting the best of examples.

I think there’s idiots across all year groups mate.
Yesterday on BBC news when two foreign guys were asked why they were out the reply was ‘We are strong’. I just wish that it was only the people disobeying that would catch the virus, we’d soon see clear streets then!
bluebirdoct1962
 
Posts: 3548
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 9:39 am

Re: Morons some of the UK youths

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:33 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Morons some of the UK youths

This is yesterday’s news according to date at bottom so I’m guessing this happened yesterday evening at latest.
I’m 100% behind anything that the government brings in btw - the harsher the better!!



I’ve got plenty on fb and other stuff from today, youths in parks today in big gangs, Marshfield, St.Mellons etc


If the UK wants to get over this and with less deaths then they need to listen and do what they are tokd.



In Mallorca we are not even allowed on the streets now with a dog, it must be just outside your front area.

I have not seen one youth on the streets of Santa Ponsa in 10 day and I can everything from where I live and driven to the chemist etc .


SORRY NO STUPID EXCUSES

It wasn’t a stupid excuse mate and I’m sure there are idiots who will always break the rules / law as they are stupid and don’t give a sh1t.



The police one is 6hrs ago

Their are NO excuses and because kids of today have no respect of their adults then they won’t listen.

:thumbright:
Honestly Guardia Civil here are Zero Zero tolerance and it works and I am proud to say our big community over here are 100% listening and we will get through this stronger

My Mrs and her mate were moved off a brach by the GC 2 weeks ago mate so I can only imagine what they’re like now!!
Unfortunately many here are a different mind set of nobody can tell us what to do, we’re Brits. Luckily most sensible people are adhering to the rules atm but to improve those figures there must be curfews / army intervention. Not easy to sort, but until then there’ll always be knobs who want to stand out.



They honestly need tough new measures for the police.



I want to be able to fly back and bring my daughter here or her come here, but until the virus in UK is dealt with and the way it’s going it will be long long time :cry:


Because she is not Spanish or a citizen, I have asked and they won’t let her till UK sorts itself out.

I have my 19yr old daughter stuck in Cardiff as I could not get her back here when Uni closed down and yes I am very very worried for her safety in the UK :cry:

Just PMd you :thumbup:



Thank you Andrew :thumbright: :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 119972
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Morons some of the UK youths

Postby Jock » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:19 pm

bluesince62 wrote:According to a friend of mine,barry was quite busy again today :banghead: they are on about £30 fines ffs,that's not going to teach some of the youth of today,they have no moral grounding (what are their parents doing?) As pointed out above,they have no respect for anyone,or any thing, bet they will be the ones bitching when a relative falls to this virus! ! My wife and I have been out 3 times in two weeks,just for medical needs,and to get food,they need to get tougher than £30 fines,they should put them all in quarantine for two weeks,or if they think they are immune,put the f@ckers to work in the hospitals,even if it's emptying bed pans!! That's after tarring their stupid as fu k arses first.selfish people are going to make this a longer issue than needs be,mind you,looking at the pictures of the London underground this morning, London is going to suffer a lot more than they were going to,people basically spooning the person next to them!! Did go to lidl down by the ground earlier,was very quiet was about 10 of us in there in total,and three of them were Romanian, and one of them was chased through the car park,for starling something! Only thing I couldn't get there was eggs,and pasta,the rest of what I needed was available. Some of the ignorant people I saw in Llandaff were a group of about ten cyclists,all riding in a close knit pack,like it was everything as normal? Thick as shit some brits,it's getting embarrassing.people need to wake the f@ck up,and if you are one of them,hang your head in total shame. :old: :bluebird:

Still struggling to get my head round the market being open on Holton Rd.
Jock
 
Posts: 2356
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Morons some of the UK youths

Postby RV Casual » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:11 pm

In my authority they set up a buddy system and we got partnered with a 76 year old couple, she rang me this morning and asked for 4 things which iv got her, they are following the rules, however...

I walked 1 mile to the supermarket and passed about 10-15 people, average age way over 60. I have seen no kids, no teenagers, no youths.

When I got to the supermarket it is fully stocked, as they said they would be, again though, plenty of people in there, average age easily over 60 again. Coming out the que for the lottery had about 10 people in it, all older people again, completely ignoring the floor markings and standing right next to each other, as I came out a bloke probably in his late 50s ironically wearing a mask took it off and spat on the floor right in the doorway.

I hate lockdown, I suffer terribly with anxiety but Boris needs to lock us down now and not because of the kids it's because of the clowns amongst us that should know better.
RV Casual
 
Posts: 3410
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 pm

Re: Morons some of the UK youths

Postby epping blue » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:04 pm

RV Casual wrote:In my authority they set up a buddy system and we got partnered with a 76 year old couple, she rang me this morning and asked for 4 things which iv got her, they are following the rules, however...

I walked 1 mile to the supermarket and passed about 10-15 people, average age way over 60. I have seen no kids, no teenagers, no youths.

When I got to the supermarket it is fully stocked, as they said they would be, again though, plenty of people in there, average age easily over 60 again. Coming out the que for the lottery had about 10 people in it, all older people again, completely ignoring the floor markings and standing right next to each other, as I came out a bloke probably in his late 50s ironically wearing a mask took it off and spat on the floor right in the doorway.

I hate lockdown, I suffer terribly with anxiety but Boris needs to lock us down now and not because of the kids it's because of the clowns amongst us that should know better.




Your right about it not only being about the youth. Take the story of 53 year old Joanne Rust who went on holiday to Tenerife last week. Ignored the quarantine, ignored the pool closure, refused to get out and in the end had to be dragged out by the local police. Apparently she wouldn't get out because they were shouting at her ! Strange that, shame she didn't get a baton across the head. Interestingly she's a Norfolk councillor, sits on the Labour Party policy forum and stood as their prospective parliamentary candidate for the Norfolk North West seat in the December general election. God help us.
epping blue
 
Posts: 1420
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:09 pm

Re: Morons some of the UK youths

Postby Igovernor » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:52 pm

RV Casual wrote:LOADS of older folk wondering about again today, in the supermarkets like a day out and plenty clearly in the over 70s bracket.

Let's not blame the youth, when the elders are not setting the best of examples.

Seems it's time to have a dig at the older generation
I have been out today for walk away from any crowds, and I have seen, lots of older people same age as me all of us giving each other a wide berth, I would say 90% were of a similar age. The other 10% were in the age bracket of around 18 to 25 ish. and they were absolutely stupid, many times I had to go into road to avoid the idiots, especially some I guess 16 /18 year olds on bikes bombing up behind you passing within inches and the pathway I was on was about 9 feet wide, no bell at all.
Up the chemists to collect my subscription all waiting outside one in one out and mostly all about the 70 year old at least 2 metres apart except you got it a few under 30's getting really close to you and forever trying to talk to people non stop
I don't know where you live but where i live it is not the older population but the younger lot that are still not taking it all on board :thumbup:
User avatar
Igovernor
Moderator
 
Posts: 4528
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:17 am

Re: Morons some of the UK youths

Postby RV Casual » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:06 pm

Igovernor wrote:
RV Casual wrote:LOADS of older folk wondering about again today, in the supermarkets like a day out and plenty clearly in the over 70s bracket.

Let's not blame the youth, when the elders are not setting the best of examples.

Seems it's time to have a dig at the older generation
I have been out today for walk away from any crowds, and I have seen, lots of older people same age as me all of us giving each other a wide berth, I would say 90% were of a similar age. The other 10% were in the age bracket of around 18 to 25 ish. and they were absolutely stupid, many times I had to go into road to avoid the idiots, especially some I guess 16 /18 year olds on bikes bombing up behind you passing within inches and the pathway I was on was about 9 feet wide, no bell at all.
Up the chemists to collect my subscription all waiting outside one in one out and mostly all about the 70 year old at least 2 metres apart except you got it a few under 30's getting really close to you and forever trying to talk to people non stop
I don't know where you live but where i live it is not the older population but the younger lot that are still not taking it all on board :thumbup:


I think you'll find it's people having a dig at the youngsters and me defending them.

I have no interest either way, I fit smack in the middle of the two but what I can tell you for absolute certainty that's its not the kids fault the government had to bring in tighter measures, that was down to the uk adult population and yes some older generation completely ignoring the advice that's been given.

Ps, I live in the Valleys, genuinly speaking as I'm seeing it, our kids arnt perfect up here but they are adhering to things much better than the adults.
RV Casual
 
Posts: 3410
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 pm

Re: Morons some of the UK youths

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:37 pm

RV Casual wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
RV Casual wrote:LOADS of older folk wondering about again today, in the supermarkets like a day out and plenty clearly in the over 70s bracket.

Let's not blame the youth, when the elders are not setting the best of examples.

Seems it's time to have a dig at the older generation
I have been out today for walk away from any crowds, and I have seen, lots of older people same age as me all of us giving each other a wide berth, I would say 90% were of a similar age. The other 10% were in the age bracket of around 18 to 25 ish. and they were absolutely stupid, many times I had to go into road to avoid the idiots, especially some I guess 16 /18 year olds on bikes bombing up behind you passing within inches and the pathway I was on was about 9 feet wide, no bell at all.
Up the chemists to collect my subscription all waiting outside one in one out and mostly all about the 70 year old at least 2 metres apart except you got it a few under 30's getting really close to you and forever trying to talk to people non stop
I don't know where you live but where i live it is not the older population but the younger lot that are still not taking it all on board :thumbup:


I think you'll find it's people having a dig at the youngsters and me defending them.

I have no interest either way, I fit smack in the middle of the two but what I can tell you for absolute certainty that's its not the kids fault the government had to bring in tighter measures, that was down to the uk adult population and yes some older generation completely ignoring the advice that's been given.

Ps, I live in the Valleys, genuinly speaking as I'm seeing it, our kids arnt perfect up here but they are adhering to things much better than the adults.

I’m from Ponty and I’ve not seen one child or adult out around me over last 3 days.
bluebirdoct1962
 
Posts: 3548
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 9:39 am

Re: Morons some of the UK youths

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:39 pm

:cry:
Attachments
F02AD520-9D51-411F-B26C-A79BCEE97BF2.jpeg
F02AD520-9D51-411F-B26C-A79BCEE97BF2.jpeg (293.35 KiB) Viewed 3298 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 119972
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Morons some of the UK youths

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote::cry:

..,like a scene from a horror / disaster / war film :o
bluebirdoct1962
 
Posts: 3548
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 9:39 am

Re: Morons some of the UK youths

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:54 pm

Food shopping for me and my elderly parents in Cwmbran today

Morrison’s very quiet and managed to get virtually everything we needed. Everyone observing the 2 metre rule with no exceptions

Didn’t see any kids on the streets at all, apart from 2 families taking their dogs for a walk

Big up to the people of Cwmbran :clap:
oohahhPaulMillar
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:18 am

Re: Morons some of the UK youths

Postby Jock » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote::cry:

Tragically it will take this happening in the U.K. before people start taking responsibility for their actions.
Jock
 
Posts: 2356
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Morons some of the UK youths

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:52 pm

Jock wrote:
Forever Blue wrote::cry:

Tragically it will take this happening in the U.K. before people start taking responsibility for their actions.



Just after 6pm Spanish police ,tonight I can see from my window , police have road closed coming in to Santa Ponsa and every car stopped by police and cars kept there for ages by the police
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 119972
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Morons some of the UK youths

Postby Jock » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Jock wrote:
Forever Blue wrote::cry:

Tragically it will take this happening in the U.K. before people start taking responsibility for their actions.



Just after 6pm Spanish police ,tonight I can see from my window , police have road closed coming in to Santa Ponsa and every car stopped by police and cars kept there for ages by the police

Meanwhile we pissarse about with a semi lockdown. Mini riot in Southmeade Bristol on Monday Night cars stoned and two Iceland home delivery vans torched.
Jock
 
Posts: 2356
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Next


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Handbridge Blue, worcester_ccfc and 61 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.