BREAKING:“ PRINCE CHARLES CONFIRMED “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BREAKING:“ PRINCE CHARLES CONFIRMED “

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:37 am

Prince of Wales

Prince Charles has been confirmed to have the Virus COV-19

The result was confirmed last night as positive.

Heir to the Throne

Prince Charles is 71 years old and now in isolation

He has so far thankfully only got mild symptoms

BBC & SKY CONFIRM
Attachments
6298A5A3-FE05-47BB-95BA-A20CF9E4038B.jpeg
6298A5A3-FE05-47BB-95BA-A20CF9E4038B.jpeg (357.34 KiB) Viewed 1588 times
13610379-79BF-4909-BA16-692409FEA7FC.jpeg
13610379-79BF-4909-BA16-692409FEA7FC.jpeg (360.53 KiB) Viewed 1894 times
7A88DDC4-8BAC-44D1-8CDE-1411EDA481F1.jpeg
7A88DDC4-8BAC-44D1-8CDE-1411EDA481F1.jpeg (116.24 KiB) Viewed 1919 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 119568
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

BREAKING:“ PRINCE CHARLES CONFIRMED “

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: BREAKING:“ PRINCE CHARLES CONFIRMED “

Postby papa » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:03 am

nice to see he got a test.prob take his meds on his silver spoon :king:
ENJOY YOURSELF (its later than you think)
User avatar
papa
 
Posts: 1619
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:32 pm

Re: BREAKING:“ PRINCE CHARLES CONFIRMED “

Postby grange_end1927 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:05 am

papa wrote:nice to see he got a test.prob take his meds on his silver spoon :king:


What a wanker you are in times like these :evil:
grange_end1927
 
Posts: 1775
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:46 pm

Re: BREAKING:“ PRINCE CHARLES CONFIRMED “

Postby papa » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:30 am

grange_end1927 wrote:
papa wrote:nice to see he got a test.prob take his meds on his silver spoon :king:


What a wanker you are in times like these :evil:

f**k you prick .why should he get tested when nhs staff still aint? you thick c**t
ENJOY YOURSELF (its later than you think)
User avatar
papa
 
Posts: 1619
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:32 pm

Re: BREAKING:“ PRINCE CHARLES CONFIRMED “

Postby City in Cwmbran » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:51 am

papa wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:
papa wrote:nice to see he got a test.prob take his meds on his silver spoon :king:


What a wanker you are in times like these :evil:

f**k you prick .why should he get tested when nhs staff still aint? you thick c**t


The world is not equal............shock.
City in Cwmbran
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 11:38 am

Re: BREAKING:“ PRINCE CHARLES CONFIRMED “

Postby Charlie Harper » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:22 pm

I have my own thoughts on this and while I believe the virus is here I don't believe all what the media tells us. I will go as far as to say I believe its man made for a reason.

I am prepared to be shot at :thumbup:
Mad bad and dangerous to know
User avatar
Charlie Harper
 
Posts: 1414
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:43 am
Location: Malibu beach

Re: BREAKING:“ PRINCE CHARLES CONFIRMED “

Postby sir ninian » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:54 pm

He can pull those massive luggs of his around to his mouth.It will act as a makeshift mask/respirator. :bluebird:
sir ninian
 
Posts: 1056
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:23 pm

Re: BREAKING:“ PRINCE CHARLES CONFIRMED “

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:13 pm

Breaking news

Prince Charles is isolating at Balmoral with Covid - 19

Prince Andres is isolating at Windsor castle with Jenny - 15
bluebirdoct1962
 
Posts: 3415
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 8:39 am

Re: BREAKING:“ PRINCE CHARLES CONFIRMED “

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:26 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Breaking news

Prince Charles is isolating at Balmoral with Covid - 19

Prince Andres is isolating at Windsor castle with Jenny - 15


:lol: :lol:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue
 
Posts: 6973
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:05 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: BREAKING:“ PRINCE CHARLES CONFIRMED “

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:28 pm

papa wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:
papa wrote:nice to see he got a test.prob take his meds on his silver spoon :king:


What a wanker you are in times like these :evil:

f**k you prick .why should he get tested when nhs staff still aint? you thick c**t


Uh like he’s the future king. Next in line to the throne.

Pretty obvious why he’s available for the test.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue
 
Posts: 6973
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:05 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: BREAKING:“ PRINCE CHARLES CONFIRMED “

Postby ReesWestonSuperMare » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:25 pm

Amazes me how people say it is a man made virus when the genome analysis says its 96.5% bat dna and the remaining 3.5% seems to from the Pangolin.

How exactly has someone managed to create a virus like this? they must have totally sequenced the bat and pangolin dna - then added in their magic virus they created :banghead:
ReesWestonSuperMare
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:41 pm

Re: BREAKING:“ PRINCE CHARLES CONFIRMED “

Postby Steve Zodiak » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:43 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:
papa wrote:nice to see he got a test.prob take his meds on his silver spoon :king:


What a wanker you are in times like these :evil:


Thinking the same thing Grange End.
Steve Zodiak
 
Posts: 5813
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:42 pm

Re: BREAKING:“ PRINCE CHARLES CONFIRMED “

Postby papa » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:58 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:
papa wrote:nice to see he got a test.prob take his meds on his silver spoon :king:


What a wanker you are in times like these :evil:


Thinking the same thing Grange End.


yawn :sleepy2:
ENJOY YOURSELF (its later than you think)
User avatar
papa
 
Posts: 1619
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:32 pm

Re: BREAKING:“ PRINCE CHARLES CONFIRMED “

Postby Charlie Harper » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:53 pm

ReesWestonSuperMare wrote:Amazes me how people say it is a man made virus when the genome analysis says its 96.5% bat dna and the remaining 3.5% seems to from the Pangolin.

How exactly has someone managed to create a virus like this? they must have totally sequenced the bat and pangolin dna - then added in their magic virus they created :banghead:



Do you believe everything that the media tells us because I certainly dont. It was predicted and was called Wuhan 400. No smoke without fire imo.
Mad bad and dangerous to know
User avatar
Charlie Harper
 
Posts: 1414
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:43 am
Location: Malibu beach

Re: BREAKING:“ PRINCE CHARLES CONFIRMED “

Postby TopCat CCFC » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:01 pm

BREAKING ......

Prince Charles out of virus self-isolation

The Prince of Wales is now out of self-isolation, following his diagnosis of coronavirus.

Prince Charles, 71, spent seven days self-isolating in Scotland after testing positive and displaying mild symptoms.

His wife, the Duchess of Cornwall, 72, was also tested and did not have the virus, but also began self-isolating.

A Palace official said the prince was in good health and was following the government's restrictions.

"Clarence House has confirmed today that, having consulted with his doctor, the Prince of Wales is now out of self-isolation," a spokesman said.

Prince Charles spent his seven days of quarantine at his Birkhall home on the royal Balmoral estate.

Buckingham Palace previously said the Queen last saw her son, the heir to the throne, on 12 March, and was "in good health".

It comes as six further people with the virus in Scotland have died, taking the total to 47. The total number of people who have died with the virus in the UK has reached 1,228.
User avatar
TopCat CCFC
Moderator
 
Posts: 17099
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: BREAKING:“ PRINCE CHARLES CONFIRMED “

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:48 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:BREAKING ......

Prince Charles out of virus self-isolation

The Prince of Wales is now out of self-isolation, following his diagnosis of coronavirus.

Prince Charles, 71, spent seven days self-isolating in Scotland after testing positive and displaying mild symptoms.

His wife, the Duchess of Cornwall, 72, was also tested and did not have the virus, but also began self-isolating.

A Palace official said the prince was in good health and was following the government's restrictions.

"Clarence House has confirmed today that, having consulted with his doctor, the Prince of Wales is now out of self-isolation," a spokesman said.

Prince Charles spent his seven days of quarantine at his Birkhall home on the royal Balmoral estate.

Buckingham Palace previously said the Queen last saw her son, the heir to the throne, on 12 March, and was "in good health".

It comes as six further people with the virus in Scotland have died, taking the total to 47. The total number of people who have died with the virus in the UK has reached 1,228.




:thumbright: :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 119568
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: davids, dogfound, epping blue, Google [Bot], Igovernor, mikeyblue, MOZZER1, Scoularfan, stuey1981, TopCat CCFC and 221 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.