UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 04/08/20

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 13/07/20

Postby Foghorn65 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:47 pm

Yep
Foghorn65
 
Posts: 1524
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:19 pm

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 13/07/20

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 13/07/20

Postby TopCat CCFC » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:06 pm

Here’s a recap of today’s main developments in Wales:

Everyone in Wales will have to wear face coverings when using public transport from 27 July, the first minister has announced

Mark Drakeford said it was for the "sake of simplicity" as they are already required in the other UK nations

Hairdressers and barbers in Wales can reopen from today under strict hygiene rules and appointment booking

Pubs, restaurants and cafes can also resume trading outdoors

It comes after restrictions for cottages, caravan sites and holiday parks were eased on Saturday

There have been no new deaths of people with coronavirus in Wales reported today, for the fourth time in the last seven days
User avatar
TopCat CCFC
Moderator
 
Posts: 19259
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:40 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 12/07/20

Postby TopCat CCFC » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:39 pm

pembroke allan wrote:"MEMO" to drakeford! When seeking advice from his so called advisors dont forget to tell them it rains in wales when he gets a bright idea of opening just outside space....:D
His ingenious plan to open wales up for tourism by opening things outside as failed as miserably as the weather.... pub gardens are full of empty seats and the motorhomes have gone so no beer being drunk today... :banghead:


We might get better weather later this week - But if this is happening now,what's it going to be like in October :shock:
I was all for this careful approach at the start - but this is getting beyond now and jobs will be gone .
Myself i have been back over a month now - will limits to how many can enter the shop / Why not pubs ??
One last point we shut as Leisure end of March and opened back up as Retail last month :? According to the MP's :o
Many local MP's were asked the question the weekend before - All gave different answers to the type of job :roll:
User avatar
TopCat CCFC
Moderator
 
Posts: 19259
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:40 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 12/07/20

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:40 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:"MEMO" to drakeford! When seeking advice from his so called advisors dont forget to tell them it rains in wales when he gets a bright idea of opening just outside space....:D
His ingenious plan to open wales up for tourism by opening things outside as failed as miserably as the weather.... pub gardens are full of empty seats and the motorhomes have gone so no beer being drunk today... :banghead:


We might get better weather later this week - But if this is happening now,what's it going to be like in October :shock:
I was all for this careful approach at the start - but this is getting beyond now and jobs will be gone .
Myself i have been back over a month now - will limits to how many can enter the shop / Why not pubs ??
One last point we shut as Leisure end of March and opened back up as Retail last month :? According to the MP's :o
Many local MP's were asked the question the weekend before - All gave different answers to the type of job :roll:




Tony if you look at any of WG ministers in what they say there is a lot of inconsistency and quite frankly very contradictory statements like today? Previously said wont do things just because England done it... now its we have to do it to standardise wearing of masks on public transport with rest UK ! why the fck couldn't he do same with all things that are 3/4wks behind rest uk? The social distancing is still 2mtrs which by way is not being adeared to simply because it's not possible so whatever the decide to open at moment is hamstrung by 2mtrs rule
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 21740
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 14/07/20

Postby TopCat CCFC » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:14 pm

Spot on Allan - If they make up their mind on face masks - why the need for 2 mts ? Which seems to differ in the world !!
I was going to say over the weekend that this week the focus will be on face coverings - Weeks away and behind ( again ).

Face coverings 'under constant review'

The mandatory use of face coverings in public spaces is "under constant monitoring and review", according to the finance minister.

Rebecca Evans said there was "greater concern" in tourist hotspots where "the number of people in that area mushrooms for a small part of the year.

But she said there was no update on the first minister's announcement on Monday that face coverings are to be required on public transport in Wales from 27 July.

The move was criticised by Welsh Conservatives who said that wasn't soon enough, while Plaid Cymru leader Adam Price wants face masks to be mandatory in shops.
User avatar
TopCat CCFC
Moderator
 
Posts: 19259
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:40 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 14/07/20

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:48 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Spot on Allan - If they make up their mind on face masks - why the need for 2 mts ? Which seems to differ in the world !!
I was going to say over the weekend that this week the focus will be on face coverings - Weeks away and behind ( again ).

Face coverings 'under constant review'

The mandatory use of face coverings in public spaces is "under constant monitoring and review", according to the finance minister.

Rebecca Evans said there was "greater concern" in tourist hotspots where "the number of people in that area mushrooms for a small part of the year.

But she said there was no update on the first minister's announcement on Monday that face coverings are to be required on public transport in Wales from 27 July.

The move was criticised by Welsh Conservatives who said that wasn't soon enough, while Plaid Cymru leader Adam Price wants face masks to be mandatory in shops.



What's worrying for businesses is corvid rates slight increase if that keeps up he won't open up pubs cafes restaurants inside in August? That should not delay opening as corvid on rise everywhere need to just deal with it.

Ps even here council gone social distancing mad! Want to introduce one way traffic wider pavement with one way for pedestrians.... they are NUTS rds not wide enough to make even narrower.. :banghead:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 21740
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 15/07/20

Postby TopCat CCFC » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:49 pm

The difficulties that England are experiencing in making face masks compulsory in different settings showed that it "isn’t a straightforward question," according to Vaughan Gething.

The health minister said there were issues with "enforceability" and with "questioning people" who aren’t wearing masks.

Mr Gething confirmed it was the Welsh Government’s position not to make the wearing of face masks in shops mandatory.

First Minister Mark Drakeford said people were advised to wear face coverings in crowded areas but has resisted calls to enforce people to do so.

Mr Gething said that the Welsh Government was continuing to take advice from the chief medical officer and following global scientific evidence regarding face coverings.

“If that evidence was to change, we would happily consider changing our position,” he said.

“Face coverings are the last tier of measures to take, in the sense of protecting all of us. It still starts by following that social-distancing guidance. It’s much more important than wearing a face covering.

"A face covering won’t protect you if you’re bumping along with other people instead of observing social distancing.”
User avatar
TopCat CCFC
Moderator
 
Posts: 19259
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:40 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 15/07/20

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:54 pm

Britain's Covid-19 death toll tops 45,000 as officials record just 85 more fatalities and Scotland goes a WEEK without any new victims — but infections are STILL higher than they were last week


Just 75 Britons are now dying of coronavirus each day, on average, according to the Department of Health

In comparison, the rate last Wednesday was 87 when officials revealed 126 more infected patients had died

But the average number of new cases are still higher than they were last week, government statistics show

Some 584 Britons test positive for the virus each day — 7% higher than last Wednesday's average rate of 546


By STEPHEN MATTHEWS HEALTH EDITOR FOR MAILONLINE

Wednesday 15th July 2020



Britain's Covid-19 death toll today topped 45,000 as officials recorded just 85 more victims and Scotland has now gone an entire week without suffering a single fatality.

Just 75 Britons are now dying of coronavirus each day, on average. In comparison, the rate last Wednesday was 87 after health chiefs revealed 126 more people had succumbed to the life-threatening infection.

But the average number of new cases are still higher than they were last week — despite dropping for the second day in a row, suggesting the outbreak is not shrinking as quickly as officials hoped.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 124004
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 15/07/20

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:24 pm

Wednesday 15th July 2020 85 more deaths in the UK. Total Deaths in UK 45,053 :cry:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 124004
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 15/07/20

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:28 pm

Leicester in a pretend lockdown and now Blackburn to follow.

Surely now it’s time that there were Real Lockdowns in the UK
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 124004
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 15/07/20

Postby Foghorn65 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Leicester in a pretend lockdown and now Blackburn to follow.

Surely now it’s time that there were Real Lockdowns in the UK



Not gonna happen. These areas have a higher density of population more prone to contracting this killer virus YET more likely to ignore the advice.

Deaf ears
Foghorn65
 
Posts: 1524
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:19 pm

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 15/07/20

Postby Foghorn65 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:09 pm

Why is it now being called the south Asian community FFS!?
Foghorn65
 
Posts: 1524
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:19 pm

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 15/07/20

Postby TopCat CCFC » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Wednesday 15th July 2020 85 more deaths in the UK. Total Deaths in UK 45,053 :cry:



Acting Liberal Democrat leader Sir Ed Davey has said an independent inquiry into the handling of coronavirus in the UK “can’t come soon enough for bereaved families.”

Sir Ed said he had called for the inquiry at Prime Minister’s Questions on Wednesday “because there’s been tens of thousands of deaths” and the bereaved families “need to have some answers”.

Earlier today Prime Minister Boris Johnson committed to "an independent inquiry into what happened" during the UK coronavirus pandemic sometime "in the future".

Mr Davey said he had since written to the prime minister asking him to “confirm that it should be an inquiry under the Inquiries Act 2005,” which the acting leader claims would give it “real teeth… to get to the bottom of the issue".
User avatar
TopCat CCFC
Moderator
 
Posts: 19259
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:40 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 16/07/20

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:24 pm

Yep, Strugeon has played a blinder!
Attachments
B9AC3C85-3828-49F2-A0FC-3567A748F923.jpeg
B9AC3C85-3828-49F2-A0FC-3567A748F923.jpeg (85.84 KiB) Viewed 4073 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 124004
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 16/07/20

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:14 pm

Thursday 16th July 2020 66 more deaths in the UK. Total Deaths in UK 45,119 :cry:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 124004
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 16/07/20

Postby TopCat CCFC » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:55 pm

Some restrictions in Leicester eased - but not all -

The local lockdown in the city of Leicester will continue, Health Secretary Matt Hancock has said - although it will be partly relaxed for schools and early years childcare. Earlier, the city's mayor called for 90% of the lockdown to be lifted and said residents will be "very angry" if restrictions are extended further.

Meanwhile, the rules for the hundreds of thousands of people shielding in Scotland and Wales are being relaxed.
User avatar
TopCat CCFC
Moderator
 
Posts: 19259
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:40 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 17/07/20

Postby TopCat CCFC » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:20 am

Russian spies are targeting organisations trying to develop a coronavirus vaccine in the UK, US and Canada, security services have warned.

The UK's National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) said the hackers "almost certainly" operated as "part of Russian intelligence services".

It did not specify which organisations had been targeted, or whether any information had been stolen.

But it said vaccine research had not been hindered by the hackers.

Russia has denied responsibility :o :shock:

"We do not have information about who may have hacked into pharmaceutical companies and research centres in Great Britain. We can say one thing - Russia has nothing at all to do with these attempts," said Dmitry Peskov, a spokesman for President Putin, according to the Tass news agency.
User avatar
TopCat CCFC
Moderator
 
Posts: 19259
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:40 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 17/07/20

Postby TopCat CCFC » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:52 pm

First Minister Mark Drakeford confirms that playgrounds, funfairs, community centres and outdoor gyms can reopen on Monday

People are urged to respect the countryside after "widespread" reports of visitors leaving litter and using beauty spots as toilets

Thousands of jobs could be at risk in Wales' creative industries because freelancers cannot access UK government cash, a Senedd inquiry has been told

Care home residents in Carmarthenshire have been meeting family face-to-face for the first time since lockdown began

One more death of a person with coronavirus in Wales has been confirmed, taking the official death total to 1,546
User avatar
TopCat CCFC
Moderator
 
Posts: 19259
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:40 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 17/07/20

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:57 pm

Noticed two things yesterday and today! Yesterday in my Tesco the one way system as gone in store also no going to aisle 17 to be told what cashier to go to....... and today at b& m no queuing yo get in or someone stopping you entering shop! Looks like getting back to normal...
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 21740
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 17/07/20

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:16 am

pembroke allan wrote:Noticed two things yesterday and today! Yesterday in my Tesco the one way system as gone in store also no going to aisle 17 to be told what cashier to go to....... and today at b& m no queuing yo get in or someone stopping you entering shop! Looks like getting back to normal...


Noticed the same myself this week Allan - walked into Tesco and later in the week Sainsbury's and Wilko .
No queuing - But when i got into all 3 above - Busy and not much of this 2 mts distancing going on !!!
Different storey in Banks,Barbars,Building Society,Bookies,and other business that don't start with the letter "B" ;)
User avatar
TopCat CCFC
Moderator
 
Posts: 19259
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:40 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 17/07/20

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:26 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Noticed two things yesterday and today! Yesterday in my Tesco the one way system as gone in store also no going to aisle 17 to be told what cashier to go to....... and today at b& m no queuing yo get in or someone stopping you entering shop! Looks like getting back to normal...


Noticed the same myself this week Allan - walked into Tesco and later in the week Sainsbury's and Wilko .
No queuing - But when i got into all 3 above - Busy and not much of this 2 mts distancing going on !!!
Different storey in Banks,Barbars,Building Society,Bookies,and other business that don't start with the letter "B" ;)




Be interesting to see if get spike with the apparent easing of restrictions I've mentioned? its holiday season here so lots of tourists and corvid cases are extremely low and have been all along... personally I just avoid fri/sat or sun to go to Tesco ...
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 21740
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 18/07/20

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:04 pm

Coronavirus R rate has crept above one again in London and is still above the dreaded number in the South West as SAGE claims outbreak is still shrinking by 5% a day in the UK

Growth rate, how number of new cases is changing day-by-day, is between minus five and minus one per cent

It is more confirmation that the outbreak is still petering out despite amenities reopening on Super Saturday


Independent scientists said they were 'cautiously optimistic' about findings but warned of two-week data lag
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 124004
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 19/07/20

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:08 am

There have been nearly 300,000 confirmed cases of coronavirus in the UK and more than 45,000 people have died, government figures show.

These numbers only include people who have been tested, and the actual death toll is higher.

The UK has the highest official death toll in Europe and the third highest in the world, after the US and Brazil.

However, both countries have much larger populations than the UK and the number of people who have died per 100,000 people in the UK is currently higher than for either the US or Brazil.

The government has argued it is too soon to make definitive international comparisons but, as the impact of the first wave becomes clear in many countries, analysis is beginning to suggest the UK has been the hardest hit of the leading G7 nations.
User avatar
TopCat CCFC
Moderator
 
Posts: 19259
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:40 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 19/07/20

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:18 pm

Drakeford has announced he will not complete a full term if elected for another term? Wtf is he even contemplating carrying on if hes retiring halfway through term?
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 21740
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 19/07/20

Postby thomasblue » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:55 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:There have been nearly 300,000 confirmed cases of coronavirus in the UK and more than 45,000 people have died, government figures show.

These numbers only include people who have been tested, and the actual death toll is higher.

The UK has the highest official death toll in Europe and the third highest in the world, after the US and Brazil.

However, both countries have much larger populations than the UK and the number of people who have died per 100,000 people in the UK is currently higher than for either the US or Brazil.

The government has argued it is too soon to make definitive international comparisons but, as the impact of the first wave becomes clear in many countries, analysis is beginning to suggest the UK has been the hardest hit of the leading G7 nations.


They have admitted numbers are wrong because they count anyone who has died during this pandemic as down to covid when a lot of the time it was not.

The true numbers will come out in a few months time and we will see the true comparison. Like the health Secretary said this week, in this country we are counting people in our numbers who have died in other circumstances ( ie a car crash ) as covid if they have anti bodies. That is the true reason our numbers are Higher than others. Also some countries like Spain have stopped announcing deaths where we have carried on. Spains death numbers have barely moved since end of May.

Once the investigation is complete I'm sure our numbers will drop.
thomasblue
 
Posts: 6405
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:20 pm

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 19/07/20

Postby rumpo kid » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:08 pm

UK figures paused, as PHE include those who tested Covid positive but died of something else, which makes England’s figures worse than anybody else’s.
rumpo kid
 
Posts: 2357
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 20/07/20

Postby TopCat CCFC » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:06 am

Boris Johnson 'does not want second national lockdown'

Boris Johnson has said he does not want to impose a second national lockdown in the event of another coronavirus outbreak, comparing the option of a nationwide shutdown to a "nuclear deterrent". His comments come as councils in England were given a raft of "lightning" lockdown powers. Meanwhile, Scotland has seen the biggest daily rise in new confirmed cases since 21 June.
User avatar
TopCat CCFC
Moderator
 
Posts: 19259
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:40 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 19/07/20

Postby bluesince62 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:48 am

rumpo kid wrote:UK figures paused, as PHE include those who tested Covid positive but died of something else, which makes England’s figures worse than anybody else’s.



I have been saying the same,for months now! I always stated the figures were being twisted/manipulated, and have said numerous times,that dying of covid,and dying with covid are two separate things,would be interested to find out how many have covid as cause of death on certificates? As has been reported in Italy, where around only 15% of deaths,had covid listed as actual cause of death,the other 85% had died of something else,but had or were sispected to have had covid at time of death.,so we're added to the numbers,which in my eyes is wrong.one of my friends mother had a long standing illness (copd )and was unwell for a number of years (rip)and he knew in the last 6 months before passing away,she had been very poorly,so was not surprised when the time came,her death was listed as expected,but there was a side note on the certificate noted covid 19 was present,but did not directly cause her death,but as we now,those in the very vulnerable groups, especially respiratory related illnesses,these are the ones at most risk from it,and it no doubt tipped the scales for her :sad7: :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62
 
Posts: 3189
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 21/07/20

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:21 pm

WG boasting how they are doing it the right way blah blah blah not only are pubs not opening until people can go inside? now most cinemas are not opening because of drakefords inability to decide on social distancing or selling sweets ect in cinemas.. at this rate it will be next year if then before can go to these and other places :o
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 21740
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 21/07/20

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:32 pm

pembroke allan wrote:WG boasting how they are doing it the right way blah blah blah not only are pubs not opening until people can go inside? now most cinemas are not opening because of drakefords inability to decide on social distancing or selling sweets ect in cinemas.. at this rate it will be next year if then before can go to these and other places :o

Can add McDonalds who are opening their restaurants on wed but not in wales as lord drakeford says no until August... :banghead:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 21740
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

PreviousNext


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 166 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.