**Forum Help Thread**

A forum for all things Cardiff City

**Forum Help Thread**

Postby RV Casual » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:18 am

How is everyone doing on here?

Just a suggestion but maybe we could have this thread as a 'help' place.

Im sure there are posters on here who are either self isolating, over 70 or in a vulnerable bracket.

If you are and you need help just post in here and where you are and theres bound to be someone near by who can help.

I'm doing it for a 76 year old couple who live at the bottom of my street, just picking shopping up etc.

The more we help each other the less of us there are out in sociatey needlessly, and small things like this will make the difference and hopefully save lives.

Stay safe folks and don't be afraid to ask.

No shame in asking for help if anybody needs it, I for one am willing and able.
RV Casual

**Forum Help Thread**

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: **Forum Help Thread**

Postby RV Casual » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:19 am

Sorry, could be mental health related too, you might just want someone to talk to and if that's the case same rules apply, anyone can message me for instance whenever they want.
RV Casual

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:50 pm

RV Casual wrote:Sorry, could be mental health related too, you might just want someone to talk to and if that's the case same rules apply, anyone can message me for instance whenever they want.

Brilliant idea RVC :thumbup:
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Bluebina » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:51 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:Sorry, could be mental health related too, you might just want someone to talk to and if that's the case same rules apply, anyone can message me for instance whenever they want.

Brilliant idea RVC :thumbup:

Agreed nice one :thumbup:
Bluebina

Return to General Chat