Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff and other football clubs finances

Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:46 pm

Surely their wages should be halved or furl...... until a pre season kicks in. Prem and Championship biggest earners and then the others leagues will after do the same as well. What's a league 1 and 2 player on these days??

There's a social tidal wave coming after this tragic virus event resides. Many heroes out there on the front line at the min and they are poorly paid. This industry and others need to look in a mirror and be ashamed of themselves.

I know people who work in public services as you all do I guess. And whilst they are thankfull for the claps of support deep down they know they have been shafted for years. If it was me and a politician clapped me I'd turn my back on the snakes.

FREE PARKING FOR NHS WORKERS FOR LIFE IN THEIR PLACE WORK WOULD BE NICE.

Stay safe everyone and I want to personally thank to all the key workers out there. NHS in particukar are beyond words. #NHSheroes xxxxxxxx

I'm sure our lot and others could survive on 5000 week. All in this together, lol, lol.

Re: Cardiff and other football clubs finances

Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:49 pm

Good luck bluebirds xxxxxxxx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.