Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pubs open!!

Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:15 pm

Spoke to a mate today who works in the free trade sector of the pub world and he told me that as of Friday at least a handful of pubs and bars in people's garages were still operating for those in the know in North gwent and cynon Valley area. Is there any wonder why the Welsh infection and mortality rates are so high? Ffs you dull cretins

Re: Pubs open!!

Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:37 pm

Norris ninian wrote:Spoke to a mate today who works in the free trade sector of the pub world and he told me that as of Friday at least a handful of pubs and bars in people's garages were still operating for those in the know in North gwent and cynon Valley area. Is there any wonder why the Welsh infection and mortality rates are so high? Ffs you dull cretins

Ffs I despair!!
Someone will tell the policeman hopefully.

Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:40 pm

Don't be silly guys this is serious

Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:19 pm

pengamblue wrote:Don't be silly guys this is serious

I misread, didn’t realise it was a pi$$ take. My reply was predicted text too which made it worse. I certainly wouldn’t joke about the situation intentionally. :thumbup: Sorry all .

Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:33 pm

I don’t get it? Is the op a piss take doesn’t read like one

Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:38 pm

Pennydarrenblue wrote:I don’t get it? Is the op a piss take doesn’t read like one

I didn’t initially hence my reply, albeit with predicted text. Now I’m not sure either way.

Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:58 pm

Think pengam meant that the police were the last people you would tell if you wanted action..