Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JACK GREALISH STUPIDITY / VIRUS & ROSS MCCORMACK

Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:19 am

WHAT DIOTS :evil:

Police investigate :

Jack Grealish allegedly partied at Ross McCormacks house with Tony Capaldi and others before smashing up cars.

Jack Grealish crashed his £80,000 Range Rover just hours after urging people to stay at home to help combat the coronavirus.

The Aston Villa captain, 24, was seen arguing with witnesses at 8am on Sunday, with one resident claiming he'd been partying at the Dickens Heath, West Midlands, all night.

Aston Villa Star tells everyone to stay and at home, then himself goes out partying and gets involved in a car smash up and runs off.

It was allegedly at Ross McCormacks flat ...

STATEMENT Police launch investigation after Aston Villa’s Jack Grealish pictured following traffic incident hours after coronavirus ‘stay at home’ plea

By Billy Hawkins

Monday 30th March 2020,

Police have opened an investigation after pictures were shared online appearing to show Jack Grealish, the Aston Villa player, following a traffic incident.

West Midlands Police said they were called just before 10am on Sunday to the Dickens Heath area of Solihull, where two parked cars suffered minor damage after a Range Rover crashed into them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: FOOTBALL STAR JACK GREALISH STUPIDITY / VIRUS

Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:22 am

The idiot Jack Grealish
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:25 am

The idiot

Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:33 am

Tony Capaldi - the same Tony Capaldi who played for us around 2010 ???

Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:00 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Tony Capaldi - the same Tony Capaldi who played for us around 2010 ???

Seems its him yeah

Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:02 am

This should end his England career, Clown
Also looks like another of our ex players was involved in the same party
Did the same in his car down the bay

Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:10 am

Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:10 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Tony Capaldi - the same Tony Capaldi who played for us around 2010 ???

Hmm yes

Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:11 am

Barryblue08 wrote:

Seems its him yeah

I thought as much looks the same build /features etc ..From the above photo.

Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:20 am

The Range Rover reversed from a designated parking bay, across a road and collided with a parked silver van, leaving it with a dented bumper and smashed rear lights.

It was then said to have veered on to a pavement and into at least one other parked car, and also hit iron railings in front of an estate agency.

The car was left parked on double yellow lines in front of flats, with damage to the rear captured on camera by witnesses.

Jack Grealish allegedly crashed his £80,000 Range Rover just hours after urging people to stay at home to help combat the coronavirus.

The Aston Villa captain, 24, was seen arguing with witnesses at 8am on Sunday, with one resident claiming he'd been partying at the Dickens Heath, West Midlands, all night.

Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:34 am

fred keenor wrote:This should end his England career, Clown
Also looks like another of our ex players was involved in the same party
Did the same in his car down the bay

Another example of football believing it is above everything else. I wouldn't just end his England career I would end his freedom with a 6 month stint in jail.

Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:23 am

If this is true (early indications would appear that it is) would 100% confirm what most of us already believed:-

Jack Grealish is a complete and utter moron!!!

No surprise that our ex-player the fat, ginger Scot is also involved..another complete tw*t

Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:32 am

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:If this is true (early indications would appear that it is) would 100% confirm what most of us already believed:-

No surprise that our ex-player the fat, ginger Scot is also involved..another complete tw*t

Pretty much sums it up, fella! :thumbup: :clap:

Jack Grealish: the unthinking man's hero! (Probably why he's such a hero at Villa Park)

At least he didn't 'leg it' like his mate McCormack did and I assume he was breathalysed, as is (rightly) standard procedure for such incidents?

Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:38 am

Sven wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:If this is true (early indications would appear that it is) would 100% confirm what most of us already believed:-

Jack Grealish: the unthinking man's hero! (Probably why he's such a hero at Villa Park)

At least he didn't 'leg it' like his mate McCormack did and I assume he was breathalysed, as is (rightly) standard procedure for such incidents?

I thought he did leg it :laughing6: just before the police arrived, amd apparently he has disappeared :banghead:

Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:49 am

Igovernor wrote:
Sven wrote:

I thought he did leg it :laughing6: just before the police arrived, amd apparently he has disappeared :banghead:

Oh heck! I missed that bit lower down the thread! :roll:

That makes it 100 times worse in my book and I hope they catch up with him quickly to 'bag' him!

Not for the first time, Grealish has done the cowardly thing and then sought to run away; but at least this time they have the 'count back' system to judge how much alcohol he may have had in his system to explain why he did said runner

Re: JACK GREALISH STUPIDITY / VIRUS & ROSS MCCORMACK

Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:57 am

It is a wonder Grealish managed to 'leg it'. In every game I have watched him he can't run more than 10 foot without falling over ;)

Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:00 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:It is a wonder Grealish managed to 'leg it'. In every game I have watched him he can't run more than 10 foot without falling over ;)

Tony brought a smile to my face, very apt! :laughing6:

Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:08 pm

Igovernor wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:It is a wonder Grealish managed to 'leg it'. In every game I have watched him he can't run more than 10 foot without falling over ;)

Indeed.... :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:32 pm

Sven I just found this!
“There was an almighty row because Jack didn’t want to wait around but people wanted answers from him,'' a neighbor explained.
Top Premier League star crashes his N36M Range Rover after speaking on coronavirus (photo)
Jack Grealish has damaged his £80,000 Range Rover hours after speaking to football lovers and people all over the world to stay at home over the coronavirus.
Jack Grealish: Police investigating reports of car crash make contact with driver of damaged Range Rover

Aston Villa captain was pictured allegedly at the scene of an accident on Sunday morning hours after issuing ‘Stay at Home’ coronavirus video

A white Range Rover reportedly belonging to Jack Grealish was involved in an accident on Sunday morning
A white Range Rover reportedly belonging to Jack Grealish was involved in an accident on Sunday morning ( PA )

Police investigating photographs that appear to show Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish at the scene of a road traffic accident on Sunday morning have arranged to collect details of the incident from the owner of the car involved.

Grealish, 24, appeared to be pictured at the roadside where a white Range Rover was parked on double-yellow lines after reportedly being involved in a collision with three other parked vehicles.

The Range Rover is alleged to have reversed across a road and into a silver van, leaving a dented bumper and smashed rear lights according to witnesses who spoke to The Sun. The car then allegedly travelled roughly 200 yards along the road, colliding into a number of vehicles and hitting guard railings, before coming to a halt.

The driver of the car left their details with a resident at Dickens Heath, near Solihull, around 8am on Sunday morning, before police were called to the seen shortly after.

West Midlands Police confirmed on Monday that they have now made contact with the driver and will look to obtain the necessary details as part of their investigation.

A West Midlands Police statement read: "Arrangements have now been made to obtain more details around the circumstances of the collision from the driver."

Authorities had earlier confirmed that they attended the incident on Sunday morning.

“We were called to Waterside, Dickens Heath, just before 10am to reports that a Range Rover had crashed into two parked cars in the street,” a statement read.

“The driver left his details with a member of the public before leaving on foot and will be spoken to by police in due course. Minor damage was caused to the parked vehicles.

I woder if he was breathalised?

Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:56 pm

Sven wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

Just been reading. Apparently the police turned up, cautioned the driver of the parked car and awarded Grealish a free kick !

Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:03 pm

epping blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

Just been reading. Apparently the police turned up, cautioned the driver of the parked car and awarded Grealish a free kick !

;)

Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:04 pm

epping blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:32 pm

Thought Ross McCormack was in Australia playing

Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:49 pm

How sad is it that a pissed up dick like Jack Grealish gets 5x more tweets on Twitter and coverage than Marcus Rashford, who's busy buying underprivileged kids meals while staying at home reading, observing quarantine and recovering from an injury.

Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:19 pm

Utter wa##er Squealish, but bet he gets off.

Rashford seems a good lad, ( shame he plays for manure ) :D

Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:How sad is it that a pissed up dick like Jack Grealish gets 5x more tweets on Twitter and coverage than Marcus Rashford, who's busy buying underprivileged kids meals while staying at home reading, observing quarantine and recovering from an injury.

Sadly, that's a-typical of modern media; where the negative is far more newsworthy than the positive and Jack Grealish is a benefitting product of that...or at least he was until now! :(

Grealish was never at the top of many Cardiff City supporters Xmas Card list and it seems we've been proven right yet again; the guy will seemingly do anything to gain an advantage, including 'leaving the scene' in an attempt to dry off after an accident where he caused damage to others property

What a role model he is...NOT!

I just hope Rashford gets the credit he deserves! Not that he'll be looking for it, of course; he seems more grounded than that but sometimes credit does go where it's deserved :thumbright:

Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:28 pm

Law breaker. Jail. Imagine the worst...drink driving and killing an innocent kid.
Let's not gloss over this.

Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:WHAT DIOTS :evil:

Police investigate :

Jack Grealish allegedly partied at Ross McCormacks house with Tony Capaldi and others before smashing up cars.

Jack Grealish crashed his £80,000 Range Rover just hours after urging people to stay at home to help combat the coronavirus.

Aston Villa Star tells everyone to stay and at home, then himself goes out partying and gets involved in a car smash up and runs off.

STATEMENT Police launch investigation after Aston Villa’s Jack Grealish pictured following traffic incident hours after coronavirus ‘stay at home’ plea

By Billy Hawkins

Monday 30th March 2020,

Police have opened an investigation after pictures were shared online appearing to show Jack Grealish, the Aston Villa player, following a traffic incident.

West Midlands Police said they were called just before 10am on Sunday to the Dickens Heath area of Solihull, where two parked cars suffered minor damage after a Range Rover crashed into them.

What a tool :roll:

Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:27 am

Well Ian Wright has finally lost the plot, reading yesterday that he tells some nice story out about him seeing a young lad in a Villa shirt so messaged Squealish to give the little lad a video call and how nice a bloke Squealish is blah blah blah .

Well Wrighty, that young child could have been under the wheels of the 80k RR being driven by the pisshead, would you have thought the same of Squealish then ?

" We all make mistakes " !!! Shut up Wright, you f*cking idiot.

Rant over, sorry but these clowns wind me up something awful :banghead: