Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

KANE REFUSES TO RULE OUT SPURS EXIT Harry Kane has spoken

Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:59 pm

KANE REFUSES TO RULE OUT SPURS EXIT

Monday 30th March 2020

Harry Kane has spoken about his frustration at so far failing to win trophies with Tottenham - and says he is prepared to leave if the team does not progress.

The Spurs striker is recovering from a hamstring injury but opened up to Sky Sports pundit Jamie Redknapp about his ambitions during an Instagram chat on Sunday afternoon.

Asked whether he would be at Tottenham for the rest of his career, Kane underlined his intent to be one of the world's best players and said he would not stick with Spurs if he did not feel he could achieve what he wants to at the club.

"It's one of those things, I couldn't say yes, I couldn't say no. I love Spurs, I'll always love Spurs. But it's one of those things - I've always said if I don't feel we're progressing as a team or going in the right direction, then I'm not someone to just stay there for the sake of it," he told Redknapp.

"I'm an ambitious player, I want to improve, I want to get better, I want to become one of the top, top players. "It all depends on what happens as a team and how we progress as a team. So it's not a definite I'm going to stay there forever - but it's not a no either."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: KANE REFUSES TO RULE OUT SPURS EXIT Harry Kane has spo

Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:02 pm

He needs to leave if he wants to win things, he's going the same way as Shearer at the moment, at least for Shearer he won the League title before going to Newcastle.

I guess it depends how much he loves the Club and whether his ambition to win trophys supercedes that

Re: KANE REFUSES TO RULE OUT SPURS EXIT Harry Kane has spo

Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:25 pm

I have had a feeling that he will end up at Man Utd at some point.