Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Spain’s worst day!

Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:09 am

Shocking figures recorded in Spain yesterday according to Brownie: https://youtu.be/sW6vx4u6m4E

Re: Spain’s worst day!

Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:40 am

Penarth1 wrote:Shocking figures recorded in Spain yesterday according to Brownie: https://youtu.be/sW6vx4u6m4E

Probably Brownie's finest hour!

He makes some good points especially about the Spanish economy. It is so reliant on the tourist industry and of course no-one is visiting or holidaying at the moment.

Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:14 am

Penarth1 wrote:Shocking figures recorded in Spain yesterday according to Brownie: https://youtu.be/sW6vx4u6m4E

Adam, just admits its you, I dont mind you putting your links on here, they are quite funny :thumbright:

Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:59 am

BREAKING

Spain sees record death toll in 24 hours
Spain has recorded 849 new deaths related to coronavirus, the highest number in 24 hours in the country since the outbreak began.

The national death toll is now at 8,189, according to the health ministry.

Spain is the worst-hit country in Europe after Italy.

Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:14 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:BREAKING

Spain sees record death toll in 24 hours
Spain has recorded 849 new deaths related to coronavirus, the highest number in 24 hours in the country since the outbreak began.

The national death toll is now at 8,189, according to the health ministry.

Spain is the worst-hit country in Europe after Italy.

Surely must be at or close to its peak now.

Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:11 pm

Spain's death toll above 800 for fifth day in row

Here is some more about Spain's latest record for deaths in a 24-hour period, which was announced just a while ago. It saw 864 more recorded in data released on Wednesday and comes after 849 people were reported to have died from the virus on Tuesday.

This is the fifth day in a row that Spain has officially recorded more than 800 deaths. The country has the second-deadliest outbreak in the world after Italy, and as of today it has become the third country to report more 100,000 confirmed cases.

Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:00 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Spain's death toll above 800 for fifth day in row

Here is some more about Spain's latest record for deaths in a 24-hour period, which was announced just a while ago. It saw 864 more recorded in data released on Wednesday and comes after 849 people were reported to have died from the virus on Tuesday.

This is the fifth day in a row that Spain has officially recorded more than 800 deaths. The country has the second-deadliest outbreak in the world after Italy, and as of today it has become the third country to report more 100,000 confirmed cases.

new cases are down though, which is a good sign, fingers crossed..

Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:30 pm

dogfound wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:Spain's death toll above 800 for fifth day in row

new cases are down though, which is a good sign, fingers crossed..

:thumbup:

Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:49 pm

Adam, just be yourself mate.

I don't know you but I'm sure our paths have crossed at the Football at some point due to the people you are friends with.

I don't really have much interest in your channel as I mainly like 'interview podcast' type things but I viewed your tribute to Peter Whittingham having clicked on the link and all credit to you it was a lovely tribute

:thumbup: