Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Over zealous police

Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:40 pm

They have been almost non-existent for YEARS!!

They have now got their Jack boots on and are now swarming everywhere hunting down serious offenders not buying essential goods or chalking recommended distance lines outside shops.

Always count on the plod to overreact...unless it is burglary or attacks on the elderly.

Put away the drones, road blocks and do what you are paid to do YET fail to do under normal circumstances.

Re: Over zealous police

Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:27 pm

When a person breaks into a building they steal items of monetary value. Very rarely does anyone get hurt or die.

At the moment a single day trip out because you are bored could cause multiple people to lose there lives and serve to keep us in lockdown even longer than we will be now.

Thousands of people are dying because people will not stay home

Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:58 am

Totally support the police in what they are doing in current situation

Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:05 am

Milkybarkid wrote:Totally support the police in what they are doing in current situation

Never been a fan of theirs, but they have a tough job in all this.

They should be like the GUARDIA CIVIL :thumbright:

Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:07 am

Plod I've encountered have been very civil and to some extent (with the odd exception) I think we are lucky to have the force we do in South Wales

They have a grounded, forward thinking Chief and are rated amongst the better performing forces in the UK

I don't know the ins and outs of their internal politics or what they're told to do by their puppet masters but when you look around the country to see what is out there, it becomes clear that ours could be a lot worse

Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:55 pm

Sven wrote:Plod I've encountered have been very civil and to some extent (with the odd exception) I think we are lucky to have the force we do in South Wales

They have a grounded, forward thinking Chief and are rated amongst the better performing forces in the UK

I don't know the ins and outs of their internal politics or what they're told to do by their puppet masters but when you look around the country to see what is out there, it becomes clear that ours could be a lot worse

:thumbup:

Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:09 pm

Milkybarkid wrote:Totally support the police in what they are doing in current situation

So do I.